Activation Laboratories Ltd. (Actlabs) was established in 1987. We provide contract analytical services covering analysis of geological samples including rock, soil, water and vegetation using the most modern state of the art technology. We are recognized throughout the world as a leader in analytical testing, development services and delivering quality analysis. Actlabs continues to grow globally with approximately 30 laboratories worldwide. We provide analysis in the geochemical and geo-metallurgical market, material testing, agriculture, forensics, environmental and life sciences.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to join an established and growing company. At Actlabs, we are committed to rewarding and retaining talented people who are passionate about making a positive impact in their professional and personal lives.
Hours 40 hours/week; overtime may be required
Responsibilities The candidate will perform dilutions, digestions and analytical procedures in the wet chemistry lab.
- set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests and analyses
- operate and maintain laboratory equipment
- assist in developing and conducting sample analysis
- strict adherence to safety procedures required
- college diploma or a university degree in chemistry or a science related field
- possess strong verbal and written skills in English
- exhibit strong computer skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- demonstrate motivation, reliability and common sense
- display initiative, ability to multi-task and follow safety procedures
- ability to work as a team
Actlabs offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Submit cover letter, resume and transcripts including the position title in the subject line via:
No Phone Calls Please! Drop-off resumes will not be accepted.
Quality Analysis in a Timely Fashion-Innovative Technologies-
Dedicated to Supporting Our Clients