Activation Laboratories Ltd. (Actlabs) was established in 1987. We provide contract analytical services covering analysis of geological samples including rock, soil, water and vegetation using the most modern state of the art technology. We are recognized throughout the world as a leader in analytical testing, development services and delivering quality analysis. Actlabs continues to grow globally with approximately 30 laboratories worldwide. We provide analysis in the geochemical and geo-metallurgical market, material testing, agriculture, forensics, environmental and life sciences.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to join an established and growing company. At Actlabs, we are committed to rewarding and retaining talented people who are passionate about making a positive impact in their professional and personal lives.
Hours Full-time /Sunday-Thursday; afternoon shift (4:00 p.m.-midnight), overtime may be required
Responsibilities The candidate will perform dilutions, digestions and analytical procedures in the wet chemistry lab.
- set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests and analyses
- general laboratory cleanup and disposal of analyzed samples
- operate and maintain laboratory equipment
- assist in developing and conducting sample analysis
- B.Sc. Degree in analytical chemistry or a Three Year College Diploma in chemistry
- Good verbal and written skills in English
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills, attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Proven time management skills
- Quality driven, motivated and pro-active
- Ability to work well independently and work as a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Work well under pressure
- Compliance with the company’s Health & Safety and Professional Conduct Policies
Actlabs offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please note that applicants applying for Canadian job positions must be authorized to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Submit resume, cover letter, transcripts and salary expectations including the position title in the subject line via fax: 250-573-4485
No Phone Calls Please! Drop-off resumes will not be accepted.
Quality Analysis in a Timely Fashion-Innovative Technologies-
Dedicated to Supporting Our Clients