Activation Laboratories Ltd. (Actlabs) was established in 1987. We provide contract analytical services covering analysis of geological samples including rock, soil, water and vegetation using the most modern state of the art technology. We are recognized throughout the world as a leader in analytical testing, development services and delivering quality analysis. Actlabs continues to grow globally with approximately 30 laboratories worldwide.
Salary: $11.25 per hour- day shift
Education: High School Completion
Specific Job Duties:
- Lab ware washing which may include test tubes, glassware, crucibles
- Routine labeling of glass test tubes, flasks
- Restocking inventory
- Maintaining departmental housekeeping i.e. dusting, sweeping, mopping in laboratory environment
- Removal of garbage, cardboard boxes
Any other task that may be assigned by the Department Manager
- reading text, follow procedures, attention to details
- problem solver and decision maker
- good interpersonal skills
- ability to work as a team member and work well unsupervised
- good organizational abilities
- demonstrate initiative and motivation
- ability to multi-task
- good English verbal communication skills
- common Sense
- lifting up to +25 pounds
Actlabs offers a comprehensive benefit program.
We welcome resumes from all interested candidates, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that applicants applying for Canadian job positions must be authorized to work in Canada.
Submit cover letter, resume via fax to 905-648-9613. No Phone Calls Please.
Quality Analysis in a Timely Fashion – Innovative Technologies- Dedicated to Supporting our Clients