Activation Laboratories (Actlabs) was established in 1987. We provide contract analytical services covering analysis of geological samples including rock, soil, water and vegetation using the most modern state of the art technology. We are recognized throughout the world as a leader in analytical testing, development services and delivering quality analysis. Actlabs continues to grow globally with approximately 30 laboratories worldwide.
The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated individual with strong excel skills that would enjoy the opportunity to work in a team-oriented, scientifically challenging work environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who has the experience to join an established and growing company. At Actlabs, we are committed to rewarding and retaining talented people who are passionate about making a positive impact in their professional and personal lives.
Hours: Day shift, full time, overtime and or/week-end may be required
Responsibilities: The candidate will be working with spread sheets, processing and reporting chemical data derived from ICP instrumentation.
Education Required: B.Sc. in the fields of chemistry and mathematics or chemistry and statistics
- Strong skills in analytical chemistry and statistics or analytical chemistry and mathematics
- Detail orientated, motivated, driven to succeed
- Demonstrate initiative
- Strong computer skills, must be well versed in excel
- Ability to multitask and to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform under pressure to achieve turnaround requirement
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and prioritizing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to give suggestion and act on the next plausible step when problems arise
- Ability to work well independently and with others
- Problem solver and analytical thinker
- Knowledge of good laboratory practices
- Ensure full compliance with company’s Health & Safety and Professional Conduct Policies
Activation Laboratories Ltd. offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Suitable candidates are encouraged to forward a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to Human Resources Manager.
Please include the position name in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Quality Analysis in a Timely Fashion – Innovative Technologies
Dedicated to Supporting our Clients