Looking for a Health and Safety Services Specialist for a successful health & wellness company that provides Corporate Health Care to clients.
- We are looking for a candidate that can anticipate, identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices.
- Develop hazard control designs, methods and procedures.
- Implement, administer and advise others on hazard controls and hazard control programs.
- Measure, audit and evaluate the effectiveness of hazard controls and hazard control programs.
- Participate in and lead investigations, risk analyses, and hazard analyses.
- Advise and assist supervisor and managers in developing or interpreting criteria, regulations, guidelines, policies, etc, as related to the protection of employees and the public.
- Preferred CRSP or Safety Designation
We are willing to hire on a permanent or contract basis. The ideal candidate must have transportation as the position will require travel within the GTA. If you meet the criteria, please forward your cover letter and resume with subject line: Safety Officer
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard