Actavis

Actavis Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent company to work for
Senior Microbiologist (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJMay 16, 2015
Pros: So much different activities everyday
Cons: Excellent healthcare benefits and much more to explore.
Actavis is one of the best companies to work for. It has a unique culture and very friendly people. It is a world class company. The company is expanding and so much to explore.
good company
Confidential (Current Employee), Corona, CAMay 15, 2015
I learn new things everyday. Totally enjoy working here. There are so many nice people to work with and the training program is great.
Perfect time management-Organize-responsable and able to work under pressure a plus.
QA Technician (Current Employee), Hauppauge, NYMay 14, 2015
Pros: Really flexible schedule.
Cons: Have to work extra time to cover the one hour lunch time.
A day of work here is really smooth, easy and greatfull. This company is so organize. The job here is not complicate and not difficult is like to come to work in a spa.

I learned that you not need to have anybody over you to tell you what you have to do and pushing you to do your job ontime, is you are really professional you should know what to do and not need anybody rushing you..

I do not have any bad to say or hardest, this work is enyoyable. All the co-workers are friendly, professionals and so kind.
Actavis Divsional Manager Experience
Division Manager - Kansas (Former Employee), KansasMay 13, 2015
Developed human capital through sales coaching and role modeling best practices within key accounts. Led and directed new initiatives to maximize sales goals, developed a culture of accountability, and conducted in-depth analysis on new and existing markets and competitive trends. Facilitated sales support and evaluation, sales priorities, messaging, and targeting throughout five different geographic footprints.
Growth Pharma providing quality products and service
Systems Analyst/Developer III (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMay 10, 2015
Growth Pharma providing quality products and service. Open door management style with supportive co-workers focused on delivery quality at all levels.
Growing
Quality Assurance Investigation Specialist (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJMay 6, 2015
Work/life balance is lacking. With multiple acquisitions, it is almost impossible to get day to day work completed. Projects are assigned and then forgotten about unless they directly impact acquisitions.
Constant change
Director, Business Information Management (Current Employee), Commack, NYApril 30, 2015
Always changing environments with no strategic IT outlook. Most time spent trying to integrate all the different companies due to all the M&A over past few years. No opportunity to grow your career.
Very stressful work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Weston, FLApril 22, 2015
Pros: Benefits.
Cons: lack of breaks, only 2 on usually 9 hours work.
The work is easy and it doesn't have any challenge. There are not good opportunities and advancement. Poor management.
Company got too big with latest mergers
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF MARKETING (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJApril 22, 2015
Pros: Great benefits and vacation time
Cons: Bureaucratic, "big management mentality"
I have been employed at Actavis (formerly Watson Pharma, Inc.) for almost 14 years. There was a lot of stability in my first 12 years at the company, but change in management due to recent acquisitions has resulted in shift of company mission and culture. The company would be better suited for someone who works well in "big pharma". I learned a lot through my various roles at Actavis/Watson, such as strategic planning, writing business plans, forecasting, project management and team building, and managing a product team. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with very smart, engaging people and learning new things from them everyday. The hardest part of the job is trying to get innovative ideas blessed by management and getting the budget to carry through your brand plans.
Growing company
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep (Current Employee), Honolulu, HIApril 16, 2015
Company growing by leaps and bounds, constant organizational change. Enjoy working with Actavis very much. Management always willing to help you grow and let you know where you are doing well.
A growth company with a forward looking management.
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Corona, CAApril 13, 2015
Typical work day is typical accounting work.
I learned a lot about the accounting cycle and about forecasting.
Sales, R&D and Manufacturing environment.
Productive days with fun diverse coworkers. The work itself is rewarding feel as if I am helping people recieve medicine that helps day to day lives.
MANFACTURING WORKER (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 7, 2015
Pros: I enjoy the pay, hours, coworkers.
Cons: I work with harsh cleaners.
Every day is different I could be working with packaing operators, CDL learning how to run different machines, or helping out mix with dispensing matterails for the next batch to be made. I enjoy this company very much from the hours, the pay, to my diverse coworkers. The Management is very hands on the CEO says goodmorning everyday in each room.They keep us all up to date with trainings. The work can be hard but I like going home tired knowing I tried my best.
It's okay
Quality Control Chemist (Former Employee), Farmingdale, NYApril 3, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: Management, benefits
Taking over a lot of US companies and laying everybody off. Management could be a lot better. They do not care about their employees
good place to work
Chemist II (Former Employee), Corona, CAMarch 27, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: not holding people accountable
great place to work and learn; friendly management and employees; a great place to perfect your skills; high volume, fast paced work environment
Growing Fast
Professional Sales Specialist (Current Employee), MilwaukeeMarch 23, 2015
A fast growing company, on the move!
They are going through a great deal of transition on their way to becoming the foremost Growth Pharma company in the world.
Loved it!
Process Operator (Former Employee), Corona, CAMarch 22, 2015
Great place to work. Wonderful bosses and wonderful co-workers! Learned how to manufacture and operate a tablet press.
Strong Growth Pharmaceutical Company
Division Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 19, 2015
Good place to work and learn the industry and how to focus on the interaction with the Doctors. The work life balance is good.
Productive workplace ,focuse on accoplish it's goal and objetives
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), FajardoMarch 16, 2015
Warehouse Supervisor: Responsible for managing and directing the activities of shipping, receiving, dispensing, inventory, and messaging. Bought department material needs. Supervised all warehouse employees.

Chemical Weighing Supervisor: Managed manufacturing activities in Central Weighing area. In charge of Weighing, Blending, and Milling. Managed all chemical weigh employees.

Senior Manufacturing Operator: Operated, troubleshot and maintained pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging equipment on a consistent and timely manner. Determined needs and provided recommendations for existing equipment and processes. Coordinated manufacturing process personnel.
Strong company to work for good pepole to work with
Material Handler I (Former Employee), Gurnee, ILMarch 15, 2015
Pros: good people
Cons: sometime long hours
I learned more about SAP. A typical day was busy, fast- paced and long. The most enjoyable thing about my job was learning the different types for forklifts.
What used to be is no longer...
Middle Management (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 1, 2015
Pros: the company keeps growing. if you're a lemming, go to work there.
Cons: park your free-thinking and confidence at the door.
There was a time when opinions mattered, when effort, ingenuity and looking at things from a different view mattered. That ended when Watson "bought" Actavis. Actavis management took over. European mentality that Americans were inferior and their opinions meant nothing was pervasive. To question was to put a target on your back. Only the sheep who were fed to political wolves remained.
With all of the additions to this company, too much jockeying for position seemed more important than actually getting the work done. It's too bad. I really thought I had a future there.

1 2 3 4

About Actavis

As its name implies, the Actavis U.S. is the US manufacturing and marketing unit of global generics firm Actavis. The company – Read more