Acropolis Organics is a small national company that is growing exponentially every year. We are looking for the right candidate with a positive attitude who is looking for stability and career development to join our team.
The position requires a skilled warehouse coordinator who can prioritize, plan, and contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Maintain the Company’s warehouse
- Provide administrative support to various areas of the company
- Maintain the physical inventory of daily stock, orders and shipments
- Assemble orders and prepare goods for shipment weighing in excess of 35 lbs
- Receive and unpack materials and supplies
- Deliver product and set up marketing materials at trade shows
- Maintenance of marketing material to ensure that material does not get damaged
- Perform other duties as assigned
To be qualified for this position you will have the following skills and attributes:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- MS Office Skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- One year experience in a similar position
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Drivers license with a clean driving record is mandatory
- Work with no supervision
- A drive for success
- Fork lift license
- Exceptional organizational skills
Please forward your resume and cover letter for consideration. We thank all those who have applied however only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Acropolis Organics is a Toronto-based food company which produces and imports olive oil and other products from Crete, Greece. This growing...