Acropolis Organics is a small national company that is growing exponentially every year. We are looking for the right candidate with a positive attitude who is looking for stability and career development to join our team.
The position requires a skilled warehouse coordinator who can prioritize, plan, and contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Maintain the Company’s warehouse
- Provide administrative support to various areas of the company
- Maintain the physical inventory of daily stock, orders and shipments
- Assemble orders and prepare goods for shipment weighing in excess of 35 lbs
- Receive and unpack materials and supplies
- Deliver product and set up marketing materials at trade shows
- Maintenance of marketing material to ensure that material does not get damaged
- Perform other duties as assigned
To be qualified for this position you will have the following skills and attributes:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- MS Office Skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- One year experience in a similar position
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Drivers license with a clean driving record is mandatory
- Work with no supervision
- A drive for success
- Fork lift license
- Exceptional organizational skills
Please forward your resume and cover letter for consideration. We thank all those who have applied however only those considered for the position will be contacted.