Looking for an exciting job with a fast moving company!
Acropolis Organics is seeking to hire Food Demonstrators for the Calgary area for part-time positions with flexible hours (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). A Foodie enthusiast would be ideal.
Acropolis Organics is a generations old family run business that produces one of the finest olive oils in the world.
Potential candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Some experience in the food industry
- Be sociable and possess exemplary communication skills
- Enjoy healthy/organic foods
- Extended period of standing at food demonstration booth may be required
- Use proper food hygiene techniques for presentation, servings and demonstration
- A vehicle is preferred
- Food Handlers Certificate is a definite asset
- Preparing food samples for distribution to the public
- Managing and maintaining food presentation kiosk
- Providing product information to customers
- Organizing promotional campaigns
Salary determined based on experience. Typically a rate of $19/hour
Interviews will be conducted for our Sales Manager from Toronto via Skype on February 6th and 7th from 9:30-12:00
Training will be provided through Skype on February 9th
One final interview and training will be done during the week of February 12th – 16th.
Please put Food Demonstrator position in subject line.