Thriving in the health food industry, Acropolis Organics aims to provide a healthy alternative to all kitchen tables across Canada. This growing organic food company is seeking dynamic and self-motivated full-time sales reps to help expand their brand across the GTA.
Position Summary: To achieve measurable sales goals and objectives while providing strong coordination and administration to the Sales Manager.
- Travel for work and meet sales goals by opening new accounts
- Act as the point of contact for brokers and customers
- Coordinate, source and maintain marketing material including advertising, sales collateral, brochure creation and distribution, banners and visual assets
- Support the sales team with logistics, shipping, marketing, advertising
- Source leads and manage follow-ups
- Liaise and develop strong relationships with customers across the nation
- Perform administrative functions including tracking, shipping, invoicing, database entry and preparing documents
- Create and conduct training presentations for Acropolis Organics Educators
- Visit current customers and prospects
- Support the events team; book and attend trade shows
- Create, Compile and track sales reports
- 2-3 years sales experience with knowledge about brand marketing and advertising.
- Self-starter with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Must have own vehicle with excellent driving record
- Self-motivated & ambitious
- Enthusiastic and cheery
- Must be able to perform duties independently or with minimal supervision
- Excellent computer skills (excel, word, CRM database experience)
- Superior time management, communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- Food-related experience is an asset
- Candidates from Quebec must be bilingual
- Salary commiserate with experience
- Work-related expense account provided
- Commission percentage on sales
- Financial incentives are available for excellent sales results
Advancement is directly linked to your performance, drive, and desire for success while providing a fun, flexible lifestyle. If you are interested in the role please reply to this ad with your resume.
Note: Criminal and credit checks will be made in advance of hiring. Thank you for your interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 17 months ago