Acrodex Employee Review

Working with co-workers
Senior Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 May 2014
I have been training many new employees at work, I must say I love that at my work place and thanks to my company to give that opportunity to me to help people by teaching them new skills, technologies etc at work.
Worked in a hospital and also different sites, achieved good customer service experience. Dealing with clients, vendors and other staff let me build my confidence to go and fix any issues occurs at work.
Most enjoyable part use to be, when we all had with the co-workers or the teams use to gather/meeting and discuss every task for each other that we could learn many scenarios in life to be better technical specialist and be prepared for upcoming tasks in future.

Other Acrodex Employee Reviews

Good to launch a career
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 October 2017
Its a great place to start. You get trained pretty good but the one thing I have is, forget about making respectable money. Acrodex is pretty cheap that way
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Family oriented company.
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 May 2017
This is a family oriented company that cares for her employees. The benefit for working here is greater than expected. In future I will work for them again.