Acrodex Employee Review

Small office in Winnipeg, very good with software licensing and software assurance
Solutions Architect, Virtualization & Storage (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, Manitoba29 October 2013
Acrodex has launched a new effort in the prairies towards moving into professional services and hardware fulfillment. As this is a new venture much time was spent creating affiliations with vendors, introducing Acrodex as a new entity to existing customers, performing POCs and creating RFPs.

Efforts were placed towards effectively introducing virtualization and new storage practices. This in itself was very hard to establish due to having no prairie staff with Enterprise experience beyond software. When you combine the existing staff which is educated in a completely different technology direction and having no access to hardware for demonstration purposes the task at hand is difficult indeed. I was only able to address this by creating relationships with hardware and software vendors and from a logical explanation and documentation and sit in person to convince customers of the value and technical expertise Acrodex brought to the table. Customers I helped and assisted with were fortune 500, crown corporations and the internal staff as it was also my duty to update their knowledge and understanding of current hardware and relevant software offerings.

Other Acrodex Employee Reviews

Good to launch a career
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 October 2017
Its a great place to start. You get trained pretty good but the one thing I have is, forget about making respectable money. Acrodex is pretty cheap that way
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Family oriented company.
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 May 2017
This is a family oriented company that cares for her employees. The benefit for working here is greater than expected. In future I will work for them again.