Acres Enterprises Ltd. currently has an exciting opportunity for a young professional accountant as a Contract Administrator / Assistant Controller. Reporting to the Controller or President, This position is available in Kamloops, BC. This role has overall responsibility for all aspects of contract administration and project billing, as it relates to a specific portfolio of projects. You will provide direct support to designated Project Estimators / Managers.
- Contract Administrator
- Issuing and reviewing client invoices to ensure they are in accordance with the
- Carrying out monthly revenue recognition on lump sum projects
- Assisting in management of accounts receivable
- Contacting Sub-trades or clients to resolve questions or problems
- Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of project budgets
- Other Finance Department projects as required
- Working towards or possessing a CA, CMA or CGA an asset
- Minimum of three years accounting experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to work within firm deadlines.
Indeed - 21 months ago