Acquaint Personnel Services is seeking qualified individuals to fill the role of Spare Parts Coordinator in St. John's, NL.
-This position will be located in St. John's supporting the Hebron project in Canada.
Responsible to Spare Parts Team Lead for coordination of all Spare Parts Inventory Development (SPID) activities to develop all the Spare Parts Inventory Development as outlined in contract, philosophies, specifications, regulations and plans. Interact with all suppliers to collect the Recommended Spare Parts Lists and identify the spare parts requirements for inventory development of Capital, Operation and Commissioning – Startup Spares for the project.
- Understand and follow the spare parts specification and the SPID process in a timely manner.
- Identify all necessary actions to complete the SPID plan
- Assist in the development of necessary procedures and work instructions for development, identification, approvals, procurement, delivery and inventory of Spare Parts
- Work as an integral part of a team to secure successful completion of the SPID process
- Validate vendor/supplier engineering data for processing RSPLs in SPIDDC
- Ensure all RSPL are submitted as per Supplier Deliverable Requirement Schedule
- Communicate and work in resolving with vendors/suppliers any non-conformance
- Assist in the timely preparation of all deliverables to allow turnover to Operation according to agreement
- Secure good communication between disciplines in the project, within engineering, procurement, commissioning and Operation
- Assist the lead for the turnover of spares data to operations in a timely manner
- Provide a single point contact for all spare parts inventory development related matters
- Liaise with procurement and logistics in monitoring spares progress and deliveries for both Operations and Commissioning requirements.
- Ensure that all requirements to SPID are fulfilled
- Technical diploma or degree with 6-10 years direct “hands on” experience in operations/Maintenance/Construction and/or systems completion in oil and gas processing is required
- Spare Parts Inventory Development experience
- Must possess Database experience (SPID DC)
- Knowledge of computerized automated Data Management Systems
- Experience on Oil and Gas projects of a similar nature
- Knowledge of Off-Shore and production systems is necessary and offshore work experience is an advantage
- Must also possess an ability to work in harsh and inclement conditions
- Requires an outstanding ability to interact with customers with diverse backgrounds.