Acquaint Personnel Services is seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Quality Management System Coordinator in St. John’s, NL. The incumbent will work with the Quality Manager to develop the Project Quality Plan, develop QA Project procedures. Coordinate Internal Project Audits, Contractor and Supplier Audits and Monitoring, Collection of Lessons Learned and facilitation of Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Must have minimum 15 years of experience associated with the development and coordination of quality activities in QA/QC for fabrication and manufacture
- Experience with manufacturers and fabricators of materials and equipment for large construction projects
- Previous experience with auditing QA programs
- Bachelor Degree or Technical Diploma in Engineering or Science is preferred;
- Minimum post-secondary graduation from a recognized technical program or a related discipline, supplemented by additional training in Quality Assurance / Quality Control, auditing or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Incumbent must be willing to travel as required
Indeed - 13 months ago