Acquaint Personnel Services is seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Inspector HVdc Specialities and Switchyards. The successful candidate will work closely with the Site Construction Management Team to: Implement and participate in QA/QC oversight, monitoring, surveillance and inspection programs for HVdc Specialities and Switchyards. Experience with HVdc converter station, HVdc Transition Compounds, submarine cable terminations, switchyards and telecommunications
· Good knowledge of civil engineering principles, standards and regulations relating to construction, inspection and safety standards;
· Strong technical and communication skills to effectively interact with contractor, consultant and owner teams;
· Strong knowledge of Quality Management principles and ISO 9001 standard
· Demonstrated commitment to Quality Assurance issues
· To verify and assure satisfactory quality performance of the work by Contractors and Supplier’s at site.
· Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering diploma is required
· Minimum 10 years of field experience in performing QA/QC oversight, monitoring, surveillance and inspection activities on large construction projects
· Incumbent must be willing to work from remote work sites as required by the Site QA Coordinator.