Acquaint Personnel Services is seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of an Information Management Clerk.
- Process incoming mail, including sorting, stamping, coding, and copying/scanning.
- Code, index/register, file, transmit, distribute, and retrieve corporate records and technical documentation using procedures and tools provided.
- Perform standard filing, retrieving and archiving duties using such equipment as ladders, weigh scales, high-density mobile units, and trollies or trucks.
- Provide quality checks on received corporate records and technical documents and drawings. Checks include, for example, correct document control number or file code and appropriate document or drawing template applied.
- Query on and generate reports from Information Management System databases and fill requests from a broad customer base, including field personnel, onshore support teams, project organizations, and third-party companies.
- Assist with cleanup efforts and special recovery or destruction projects at various locations.
- Support audit, discovery, litigation, and assessment activities.
- Communicate effectively results of searches, investigations, and research projects to various requesters.
- Adhere to corporate policies, guidelines, and procedures, as provided.
- Diploma in Records and Information Management (RIM) or equivalent combination of education or training and experience.
- 3+ years working experience in areas of or related to information management—corporate records and/or technical document control.
- High-level computer user and keyboarding skills with experience in database management, scanning and the use of Microsoft products.
- Experienced in handling confidential information in a fast-paced environment with a strong safety culture.
- Strong interpersonal skills; proven ability to interact with all levels of an organization.