Acosta Sales and Marketing is the leading North American Integrated Agency, specializing in Sales and Merchandising, Head Quarter Selling and Shopper Marketing. At Acosta, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new technologies.
What we're looking for:
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Client Service Manager to join our team and support one of our clients. The preferred candidate will have a passion for and experience in the areas of project management, team building, process implementation and internal business operations. As a Senior Client Service Manager you will be responsible for a business unit, including all operating aspects, people and margin delivery.
You are a proactive self-starter who is a natural born leader. You thrive in a fast-paced, over-achieving environment. You get excited by developing and implementing new tools and processes that increase business efficiency and improve operations. Ideally you have experience working in operations analysis and planning in a retail environment, working in partnership with the business unit's VP and our client.
What will you do?
As a Senior Client Service Manager, you will be responsible for a business unit, including all operating aspects, people and margin delivery. You will be acting as an owner of Acosta and always looking to the future success of the organization.
Overall, your main objective in this role will be managing the client program focusing on daily operations, KPIs, understanding and delivering client needs, visions and strategies. This position will also derive key insights for the client team as well as the client that will drive program success and continuous improvement
- Leading and coaching a team of 3-5 direct reports and overseeing a team of 30 field personnel.
- Ownership of all finances for a given client group or department. Responsible for Margin target delivery.
- Monitoring of program progress and success against KPIs, identifying areas of opportunity, etc.
- Develop monthly field priorities and training initiatives in conjunction and alignment with the client
- Ownership of key reporting and scheduling tools to be used by management team
- Manages and improves upon key program processes
- Provides insights and tracking on success drivers
- Creates good working relationship with key stakeholders (internal, client and external)
- High client interaction focused on long term strategy partnership and program development.
- Weekly status updates on program results/personnel, client program reviews end/mid program
- Drive revenue growth with existing clients – focus on increasing sales and growing margin by maximizing all revenue opportunities
- A passion for the business
- Minimum 5-7 years of related experience
- University degree or equivalent – business related preferred
- CPG experience is an asset
- Sales experience and business development is an asset.
- Operationally driven, detail oriented and extremely organized
- Strong project management skills
- Change agent - proven track record in identifying and driving continuous improvement
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to drive business insights
- A management style that focuses on mentoring
- Ability to handle high stress situations and utilize problem solving techniques to find the best solutions
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Extensive experience working with the entire Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Only successful applicants will be contacted
Indeed - 10 months ago
Founded in 1927, Acosta has grown from a local food broker to become the leading outsourced sales and marketing agency serving consumer...