Retail/Grocery & Mass stores
You will be responsible for in-store weekly execution of our client’s priorities including: handheld reporting, new item placement, maintaining 100% distribution on existing items, ensuring adherence to shelving guidelines and plan-o-grams, pricing audits, building displays and placing point of sale material. You will build relationships with store personnel, negotiate product placement and communicate client information and sell promotions.
Primarily provides sales merchandising coverage and coverage of retail special projects for an assigned territory through in-store execution of our client’s priorities and objectives as set forth by their Manager to achieve superior in-store results in an assigned territory. Responsibilities include building positive relationships with store personnel, negotiating product placement and communicating client information, selling promotions, handheld reporting, new item placement, maintaining 100% distribution on existing items, ensuring adherence to shelving guidelines and plan-o-grams, pricing audits, building displays, placing point of sale material, checking for product freshness/code dates and writing rapid drafts.
- Prior retail experience is preferred
- Strong relationship and persuasive communication skills
- Organized, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Computer literate and comfortable using digital technology (handheld, camera, etc.)
- Regular access to a reliable vehicle, a valid driver’s license and safe driving record and able to meet vehicle insurance requirements
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs, stand, bend, reach on a daily basis
- Able to drive for extended periods of time
- Available for occasional overnight travel
- Ability to store sample products and racking
- Access to high speed internet
Apply online at www.acostacareers.com
Indeed - 9 months ago
Founded in 1927, Acosta has grown from a local food broker to become the leading outsourced sales and marketing agency serving consumer...