Customer Manager (contract position)
Vancouver Island, BC
The role of the Customer Manager is to sell business building strategies, execute promotions, increase distribution and drive top-line results in the grocery, drug and mass channels.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Increase sales and market share of the brands represented, while earning a profit for our manufacturers and Acosta.
- Communicate Clients’ priorities to Sales, Marketing and Retail teams to deliver business objectives.
- Achieve goals and results at the lowest possible cost while maximizing revenue.
- Develop relationships and serve as customer’s primary point of contact on client-specific issues (i.e. Category Management, Consumer Shopping Behavior, and Promotion Strategies).
- Minimum of 3 years experience at retail sales or account manager level with a sales & marketing agency or in the consumer package goods industry
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in the grocery, drug and mass channels
- Established relationships with Vancouver Island accounts highly preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft software; PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook and thorough knowledge of web based applications required
- Ability to analyze data
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Marketing, space management and/or resets and a university degree an asset
- Sales administration or finance experience preferred
- Occasional overnight travel may be required
Please visit www.acostacareers.com to apply for this or any open position with Acosta Canada.
Founded in 1927, Acosta has grown from a local food broker to become the leading outsourced sales and marketing agency serving consumer...