Acosta Sales & Marketing

Acosta Sales & Marketing Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
n/a
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), n/aJanuary 24, 2015
ok job, you can set your own hours and work days. You receive a lot of products to travel with and place in the different store that you are assigned too. Overall it is an ok job. I have learned how to use time management, which is very good. Typical work day is traveling from store to store and counting and placing items in there correct area.
The job I like. The company not so much.
Retail Coverage Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: work independently
Cons: part time, but have to be willing to work on any day of the week
A typical day for me is to go into a supermarket and scan there product with a MC 65 to make sure the product is on the shelf. I also check the produce for spoilage. Four days a week I clean and stock juice coolers at the front of the store. The best part of this job is that I get to work independently. I work with the people in the stores sometime, which they are always nice. There's really not any thing about my job that is hard. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's not full time. My UM is always helpful, there when I need him.
Fantastic job
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Southwest FLJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: schedule
Cons: route
A great company to be employed be and to work for, especially in SWFL. The people and environment are great and working environment is fantastic for friendly, motivated people.
Great atmospshere, very pro work/life
Sr. Space Technologist (Current Employee), Salisbury, NCJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: work life balance, very independent work
Great talent very eager new company. Is a brokerage so job stability is questionable, compensation could be higher based on other companies with same careers.
changes job responsibilities often
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: no co workers, flexible schedules
three store locations to travel to. go in to the Walmart stores and work with the store management to make sure each clients items are on the shelf for the customers to purchase. Co workers are not present, normally by yourself in the store. the hardest part is dealing with the management, they are not always so welcome to your presence. the most enjoyable is the flexibility of hours and the managers for Acosta are very nice and helpful
Enjoyed working different locations.
Sales and Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 17, 2015
My job required me to work at different store locations which I really enjoyed. Everyday would always be a little different, seeing new faces or maybe something new driving from one location to another. The store managers I met and had to work with were great. The downside of this job was very little training, almost none and I had to use a refurbished MC65 which would very often malfunction. I have to say even with one or two minor problems I really loved this job.
3rd party
Merchandiser (Former Employee), hoffman estates, IlJanuary 14, 2015
Learned how to read planograms
learned how to divide up teams
I generally work with one other person and knock out a section in about a half hour to and hour depending on the size.
the most enjoyable part of the job is obviously the paycheck. just joking, I guess I would have to say meeting new people. and knowing where everything is at in certain stores because I am the one who moved the section. co workers are very nice depending on which store I am sent to. over all I enjoyed my time at Apollo
I enjoy working for Acosta
Retail Merchandising (Current Employee), Richmond VAJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: i enjoy working with the public as a merchandiser
Cons: not enough hours
I enjoy on the job, hands on working with product and people. I have great mgr. The really isn't anything hard to my job. I have learned alot about brands who owns the brands and general information through out the area about certain grocery chains and vendors.
A decent company to work for.
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: working weekends
Acosta is a decent job to work for for a part time job. A typical day at work includes going to several different stores to do various job assignments.
acosta
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: no bosses around, you period
Cons: the pay, the benefits
I loved The work I did for this company, However the pay, and Benefits suck.
Decent Company
RCM Kraft/P&G (Current Employee), Somerset, MADecember 30, 2014
Pros: paid holidays and sick time and on the job flexibility.
Cons: no pay increases. communication with corporate.
Above average compared to other Merchandising companies. Decent benefits if you need them. Good communication with immediate management. Great flexibility within the job environment.
Not always the same thing day in and day out. Good travel compensation. Great people.
Great supervisors to work for. Very flexible schedule.
Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 28, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: mediocre pay, sudden layoff.
Great advantage writing my own schedule to conform to the needs of my store visits as well as family life.

Nothing much in wages or raises.

Supervisors are top notch.
innovative, client- driven environment
retail coverage manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 16, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: travel time
Job performance gauged by merchandising, sales calls at various retail outlets
A highly respected company in the grocery sales and marketing venue.
Customer Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Sharonville, OHDecember 16, 2014
Pros: generous with work/life balance and the associates
Cons: workload and auditing procedures
I have learned what real customer service means. They have very strict guidelines when it comes to auditing the associates and that is part of what makes the position I have difficult. Timelines are very tight and workloads are large. The people at this company are second to none. Great people.
does not even justify a review
merch rep (Current Employee), IllinoisDecember 15, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Been with Mosaic/Acosta 6 yrs. If you have 2 more jobs it's a great place to work because you cannot live on the hours they give you. Your district manager treats you like b/s, the pay is a little above minimum wage, the whole situation is totally b/s.

Goodbye Acosta.
Great company that values the employees
Team Lead (Current Employee), Tacoma, WADecember 14, 2014
Pros: working independently
Cons: wages are average, work is part time
Great company that values the employees. A variety of job responsibilities along with some travel makes the work challenging and interesting. Management is supportive.
Flexible work schedule, work closely with store Managment.
Retail Marketing (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 14, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, beneifits are great.
Cons: no pay raises whatsoever.
I have to upload and download calls daily on a tablet. I work a 7 1/2 hour day in the store and 30 minutes of home time to review emails. I have 3 different stores I go into twice a week. I have over 300 clients I work for some of which include, Tyson, Campbells, Conaga foods, Starbucks, just to name a few. When I go into a store I speak with all department managers about any problems. I answer my questions (usually around 400) about low stocks, out of stocks, compliance, etc. I take pictures of what is required in my call for that day.
I don't really see any of my co-workers unless we have calls scheduled on the same day.
I enjoy seeing new people everyday and building a rapport with all the store managers.
Checking on product placement and displays
Merchandising Associate (Former Employee), Nacogdoches, TXDecember 12, 2014
Checking on product placement. In coordination with management, help to setup new displays.
Company is growing
Manager, Key Accounts (Former Employee), n/aDecember 10, 2014
Pros: represents some quality clients
May be a good entry-level job. Follow your position description.
Excellent place to work
Senior Shopper Insights Manager, Kroger Team (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 10, 2014
Pros: no micromanagement, coworkers are positive and helpful
Cons: compensation is fair. work can sometimes be fast paced.
Positive team atmosphere. Management respects employees.

1 2 3 4 5

About Acosta Sales & Marketing

Acosta Sales & Marketing is a leading full-service sales and marketing agency providing outsourced headquarter sales, retail – Read more

Acosta Sales & Marketing Photos