Acosta Sales & Marketing Employee Reviews in Canada

Great People; Lots of room for improvement
Client Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ONFebruary 24, 2016
Direct management was great, but the job was crippling in terms of work load. In my five years with the company, I had very little opportunity of advancement despite my hard work and ever-growing desk.
enjoyed meeting people and travelling as well as the independence of the job.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton Area, NBOctober 29, 2015
Enjoyed visiting the stores and working with the Managers/Owners promoting our Client's product. Loved travelling to my territories as I love to drive (Saint John, Moncton, Fredericton, Miramichi and Amherst). I was permitted to work on my own with the support of a great Territory Manager who worked out of our Atlantic home office.

The Atlantic reps (2) and the Ontario reps met each year in the spring in Toronto to hear the latest on the newest innovation by our clients and to touch base on our weekly routines with our supervisors.

The job was very enjoyable and I loved the independence given to me. I met some great people over the past 7 1/2 years.
Pros
independence and the confidence given to me by my Territory Manager.
Cons
.50 cent pay raise in 7 years. Nothing to do with my quality of work, TM did the best she could.
Very challenging environment - Fun place to work!
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 16, 2015
Tasks:
• Manage an account portfolio of medium to large sized CPG customers including National Accounts
• Fixing sales forecasts and targets to achieve
• Building strong professional relationships with external partners
• Constantly seeking for sales opportunities in the CPG industry
• Maintaining growth strategies for customers

Major Success:
• Achieving a 12,5% growth vs previous year with the ArmorAll products at Canac Marquis
• Carrying a $350k Johnson & Jonhson business at Distribution Variétés Prud'homme to an half
million dollars business with a limited budget in less than 2 years (43% growth)
• Increasing the ArmorAll sales by $230k accross the Rona national network (145% growth vs
previous year)
• Finishing FY14 with at least a 10% growth for 80% of the total clients considering flat market
Acosta
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ONOctober 20, 2014
Acosta is a good company to work for. I do enjoy what I do & I enjoy working with some of the other associates here.
enrichissant, dépassement,
Représentante en alimentation et en pharmacie (Former Employee) –  canton de l est, Montérégie,Rive-sudFebruary 3, 2016
le travail de représentant n est pas routinier, on aime se donner des objectifs et les atteindre.