ACI Worldwide

ACI Worldwide Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Extensive experience in Oracle Applications/EBS R12/11.5.10.2/11i modules like Oracle Receivables (AR), Oracle Payables (AP), Oracle General Ledger(
Oracle Apps consultant (Current Employee), KSJuly 15, 2014
Client: ACI worldwide, Omaha, IA Jun 2013 – Till Date
Role: Oracle Apps consultant.
Description: ACI Worldwide powers electronic payments for financial institutions, retailers and processors around the world with its broad and integrated suite of electronic payment software in Omaha, Nebraska.
A great learning experience,
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 13, 2014
Pros: the work environment
Cons: pay
Call center environment, answering phones and processing payments, emailing and faxing billing and payment requests. Learned the dynamics of processing and updating online banking information. Management changes frequently and presents challenges to work group. Co-workers are the key to successful days. The best part of working is the co-workers and – more... learning new concepts and techniques to provided and deliver excellent customer service. – less
Great co-workers and stimulating projects
Senior Project Manager, Services (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAMay 8, 2014
Implemented home banking and bill pay products for financial institutions. The job was challenging. My co-workers were great.
Database Developer
Database Developer (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHMarch 30, 2014
Pros: good interpersonal skills & zeal to work on new technologies, new challenges.
Cons: no cons
• 1+ Years of Experience in Database Developer (ORACLE, SQL Server and Unix) in Banking, Finance and Payment Domain.
• Involved in Database application Development.
• Hands on creating DDL, DML commands, Procedure, Cursors, Functions, Triggers and Indexes.
• Experience in creating Tables, Constraints, Views, Sub quires and Joins.
• Extensive understanding – more... of Packages, Bulk Collect, Ref Cursors, Type Attributes, SQL Loader, Flat Files, Table Indexing and advanced concepts in Oracle and SQL Server.
• Performed Backend Testing by writing SQL statements to review the returned data to ensure that the correct data was retrieved.
• Involved in writing of SQL queries, sub queries and complex queries.
• Hands on exception handling, Oracle, SQL Server Tunings.
• Flexible to work on any project or Domain.
• Having strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
• Expertise on UNIX platform and D2k forms and reports.
• Good interpersonal skills & zeal to work on new technologies, new challenges. – less
Good company to many acquistions
Customer Care Operations (Former Employee), Conway, SCMarch 16, 2014
Pros: training opportunities
Cons: to many acquistitions.
The company is a good company. But they have to many acquisitions.
Experienced results oriented in Infrastructure Design, implementation and Administration
Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee), NorcrossMarch 14, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: distance from home to workplace
Maintain corporate Infrastructure consisting of AIX/Redhat/Solaris, Install, administer, troubleshoot, application,database & systems issues. Have learned new strategies in DNS/mail messaging. I work with aa diverse team of professionals in US & India. Hardest part of my job is constant turnover of technology staff, resulting in time constraints to – more... deliver projects. Most enjoyable part of my job is the opportunity to work with many technologies and diverse group of people. – less
a typical day at work
QA Supervisor (QA Manager) (Current Employee), PuneFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: a typical day at work
Cons: a typical day at work
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Productive and Fun Workplace
NOC Engineer (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJanuary 22, 2014
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
It is decent company to work
Senior Software Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: good processes
Cons: small cubicals, noisy
It is a decent company to work.
They have good process for deployments.
Flexible working hours.
They have small sitting place.
Hard to know the company direction.
Management is not in day to day contact with employees.
Productive and good company to work for.
Associate Software Developer (Current Employee), Pune, India.November 12, 2013
Its good place to work.
Nice atmosphere, good colleague around.
Vice President Software Engineering (Former Employee), Timisoara, RomaniaNovember 4, 2013
Productive work environment.
Productive and extremely busy place to work...
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee), Norcross, GAOctober 7, 2013
My typical day at work begins with Project Meetings that I have scheduled for each of my projects. I have weekly meetings with all of my resources for each of my projects to get an update on each of their tasks. If I have a Change control going into production, I will join the Change Review Board Meeting @ 10:00 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I – more... will take time in between those meetings to update each of my Project Plans using Microsoft Project. I will also send out emails to resources if needed for updates on tasks. I have learned how to manage each of my teams through working with each of them and learning their personalities. The management team at ACI is mostly hand off and will let you manage all of your projects without a lot of interference.

The hardest part of the job is always chasing resources to complete tasks when they are being pulled off projects onto other projects.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working directly with clients and satisfying their needs. Once a project is implemented and seeing how happy clients are is very rewarding. – less
International company looking to grow
Executive Program Manger – Professional Services (Former Employee), Norcross, GAOctober 4, 2013
Pros: nice breakroom
Cons: a lot off layoffs
ACI is expanding, which causes a lot of layoffs as they buy up competitors.
The work environment is good and the atmosphere is friendly.
Manager Software Engineering (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 15, 2013
Pros: friday@4, get together for all the employees of aci which is a fun and the x mas parties.
The work environment is good and if offers a learning each day. There were good processes and steps which guided in each activity. The co workers were all good and with very good attitude.
Good Company with Great Products
Business Development Director (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 26, 2013
Pros: great technology
Cons: very bureaucratic
Company has great payment products; however, like many companies, they are struggling to grow organically. Hence, they must grow by acquisition making job security for those employed always tenuous.
Positive environment and a place for career advancement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 13, 2013
Pros: i document all my activity; even when i'm at home.
Cons: i work through lunch and breaks to increase service level.
My history contains an industrious twelve years of customer service proficiency and support. All of my previous positions, I have acquire the ability to contrive intricate applications while building a rapport with the benefactor. My key strengths are problem-solving, experts in sales, delegating daily work assignments, and trouble-shooting.
Facilitated – more... the ability navigate through different computers.
Excellent working knowledge using both People Soft software; Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Dell Dual Monitors.
Capable of making good decisions in an extensive environment
Instructed users how to utilize Quicken/Quick books, MHQ, and QRC administration. In addition, I provided accurate pay-off quotes. – less
Was a startup until it was acquired by ACI
Test Automation Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 26, 2013
Fun filled warm atmosphere. Startup culture so everyone was very approachable and my first job, I got to learn a lot about the industry
challenged everyday
individual contributor (Current Employee), Omaha, neMay 23, 2013
Pros: lots of opportunity for advancement, mediocrity is not accepted
Cons: still lots of change going on as the company grows
Lots of challenging opportunities within the company. The vision is big, the employees smart and the culture one of forward momentum. Not all folks can stand that fast paced culture, but for those that can, the sky's the limit.
Productive and fun workspace
Associate software engineer(application developer) (Current Employee), Pune,MaharashtraFebruary 6, 2013
Its very good place to work.
As work was at core banking development , work was to migrate JAVA and SQL code so as to make compatible with current existing our developed software
Worst work experience of my career
Manager (Former Employee), ElkhornJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: nice building, good location, some very talented people work there
Cons: expectation that aci should be the most important thing in your life, poor leadership
I worked in the Finance department for several years as a manager. The finance area has very poor high level leadership and will place blame on any one they can before accepting any responsibilty for their poor decisions. My manager actually said in a meeting with their staff that everyone in the room was to blame for integration problems except her. – more... Now that is leadership. Since I've moved on my quality of life has improved dramatically. I left great friends behind but I do not miss ACI. – less

About ACI Worldwide

ACI Worldwide helps money go mobile. The company develops e-payment and electronic funds transfer (EFT) software for companies – Read more