ACI Worldwide Employee Reviews

Ok,
Sr, Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka10 September 2017
Ample Opportunities for juniors.
Once you reached certain level - no growth.
Less transparency at the higher level.
no clear communication and very hard to operate at management level without transparency.
Excellent place to work
Senior Software Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Remote30 August 2017
ACI Worldwide, the Universal Payments company, powers electronic payments and banking for more than 5,100 financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. ACI software processes $14 trillion in payments and securities transactions for more than 300+ of the leading global retailers, and 18 of the top 20 banks worldwide. We have a definitive vision of how electronic payment systems will look in the future and we have the knowledge, scale and resources to deliver it.
Pros
Table Tennis, remote working conditions, great culture
Long Hours Low Pay
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE29 August 2017
They are happy to push your hours closer to 55 and 60 hours, and then give a 2% raise due to some unrelated metric that wasn't met. Lots of smart people, and fairly flexible work environment, but they take advantage of their people.
Pros
Pto, Global Work Place
Cons
Pay, Work/Life Balance
fun workplace
Scheduler & Delivery (Independent Contractor) (Former Employee) –  College Park, GA22 August 2017
Overall here you can get to the money work as many hours as you wanted to. I love working alone I love the hours this job is really for go getters and they pay weekly
Pros
money
Cons
talk to you like they are crazy
Reproductive
Courier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA20 August 2017
Fun workplace. Fast pace but I enjoyed the experience. Management was okay. High manager turn over. Holidays was extremely heavy but I always got the job done in a professional and timely manner.
Productive and fun workplace
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka12 August 2017
Nice exposure to Automation testing and banking domain. Good work culture for freshers as well as experienced people. Good place for learners. Appreciation for good is done from time to time
What just happened?
Senior QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE7 August 2017
When I worked for ACI, the entire QA department was let go. With the exception of myself. I was then thrust into a new project where I had to support 84 developers. After three months, they stopped giving me code to test. One tester, slowing down development work of 84 employes. So over the next 7 months, I had no manager, no team, and nothing to do but, retest the version of code I had.
Pros
I can't think of one
Cons
hmmm. No real plan?
Amazing Company
MARKETING INTERN (Former Employee) –  N/A3 July 2017
The best position I have ever held for a company
Amazing Pay, the hours were concise. I found some of the most intelligent people, very capable of completing their jobs.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
website
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE1 June 2017
At ACI, we are achievers, collaborators, innovators. We come together from across the globe with a singular goal — to power global commerce with our innovative technology solutions. Join us as we drive payments at the speed of change.
Review
Administrative Assistant I (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE28 April 2017
The company had committees that worked hard to make sure employees had fun. Overall everyone liked everyone but there was a lot going on behind the scenes that no one really knew about until everyone knew. Typically that is when people were let go in the masses.
Challenging, recently too much of politics
QE Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka27 April 2017
Great company! worked for more than 8 years. One of the best work place culture you can get. Good salary and flexible working hours.

Recently too much of politics and you can survive only if you have good terms with management. which is very sad. No more great company it used to be!
Great people
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Massachusetts20 April 2017
ACI has great people. Most projects are fast paced with long hours. Management is proactive in employee engagement and tries to provide clear career paths. Overall ACI is a good place to work.
Good Place to Work
Associate QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka10 April 2017
Good Place to Work and learn process, good exposure
sudden changes
work culture is good,
friendly environment
work.
Good company, but less job secirity.
Associate QA (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka9 April 2017
Good company to start career, but no career growth. You have to fight like anything for promotions even though you are eligible. Everything depends on manager.
Pros
Good to kick start career.
Cons
But no career growth.
Great opportunities
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra28 March 2017
Great Learning opportunities. Onsite at singapore for helping bank go live. Great people. Management is ok. Salary wise decent. Process oriented company
Fun workplace but too frequent re-restructure going on
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Singapore27 March 2017
Flexi work hours, nice colleagues and fun place to work
However top management has no clear direction how they want to operate the company, too many changes and restructuring going on and loses many valuable employees
Pros
Flexi work hours depending on your manager
Cons
Night concalls, too frequent re-organisation
good product company
Senior Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Bangalore27 March 2017
You will get opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge if you prove your abilities and willing to develop yourself.
Will get good knowledge of company products.
You will get noticed if you perform well.
Many employees have longer tenure as they feel comfortable here.
Pros
Friendly work culture, decent benefits, flexibility.
Cons
Frequent Organiztion structure changes will have employess confused about carrer growth.
It is an amazing place to work where they mix fun times into work when they can.
Consumer Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Auburn, AL23 March 2017
While being professional, ACI tried to throw in fun from time to time. Games, food, events. etc. Everybody knows Everybody so you can get really close to people.
Pros
Health Insurance, Events, Games, Food, Perks
Cons
Angry Customers
Fast pace and chaotic
Director Network Services and Operations (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE22 March 2017
The compensation and benefits were great, but they come at the expense of having a good work/life balance. They learned that outsourcing wasn't the best decision.
Work a lot of hours.
Senior Financial Analyst FP&A (Former Employee) –  Elkhorn, NE7 March 2017
Not a lot of work life balance. The way that the company reports is constantly changing. Hard to get training on what you are doing when change is constant.