ACI Worldwide Employee Reviews

productive and fun to work with
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra8 January 2017
Have good work life balance, salary and benefits are good, but no job security.
this is a nice company to work with provided the job security is taken care.
Ok place to work
Ops Manager (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GA27 December 2016
ACI doesn't reward you for hard work. But, they do in a way, you can keep your job. My position allows me to the freedom to come and go. In the end, you're just #, don't expect to be rewarded for going above and beyond constantly.
Pros
They do not micro manage
Cons
Poor compensation
The people I worked with are great.
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE24 January 2017
Don't know when you are the one being layoffs. Otherwise, everything else is good. Compensation and benefits are good.
ACI Worldwide
Sr. Business Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Elkhorn, NE6 February 2017
ACI Worldwide was a great place to work. A typical day for me at ACI was spent with process design, development, and governance. I was part of a team that developed and maintained the development methodology for product development. I also owned the Business Process Management Change Readiness process.This process ensured organizational changes introduced at ACI were properly communicated for awareness and also for impact to the organizations across ACI. This process also included management of the training for these changes, communication to the organization, submission to our internal training organization and tracking of the training by the managers.

ACI afforded me an opportunity to lead initiatives, both large and small, and gave me the liberty and freedom to do my job.

I would highly recommend ACI as a place to work.
Financial company that is a good place to work
Senior UI Visual Designer (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MA24 August 2016
Difficult location for rush hour commuting in Massachusetts (Winter/Wyman exit on 128), however the work day is a global one which lends to flexible hours and flexible work location. Overall good work/life balance, though that can change from manager to manager. Loved my job and the people I worked with, but didn't like the push back on innovation and innovative thinking. Recent layoffs were very demotivating as well.
Pros
flexible work times/locations
Cons
office location
Great Place to Work
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA24 February 2017
ACI is a great forward thinking organization. They challenge you to do your best daily and give you the opportunity to learn and do more stretching your knowledge and boundaries. The company is thinking ahead to the future and making the sometimes hard decisions to keep the company in the head of the industry. While challenging you professionally they are very strong on family and maintaining the work like balance.
Productive fun
Driver (Former Employee) –  GA5 October 2016
I really enjoyed this job.I encountered with customers as well as co worker,& management.The job was fun A typical day is riding around visiting customers doing evaluations as well as inventory
Pros
Two days a week
Productive and fun workplace
Sr Qa Engineer (Former Employee) –  India14 July 2016
Only Job secuirty is the issue little unstable. Great balance between work and life. Flexible in work. Little supervision. Good management-immediate supervisor.
Pros
Good People, Work life balance
Cons
Job Security
Flexi working time and good environment
Supervisor - Facilities (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka8 November 2016
It was nice working with ACI for 5+ years. Good working environment, lot of Employee engagement activites.Enjoyed 5 years working in Cultural and Sports committee apart from the routine faciltiies work.
Pros
Great working enviroment with flexi working hours
Cons
no job security
My Start in Tandem EFT
Computer Programmer (Former Employee) –  Elkhorn, NE28 September 2015
ACI is where I got my start in the EFT world working on Tandem systems. I worked on off-host message managers, the part of the system which communicates with other hosts/systems. Worked on the original Base 24 system. Met with customers to determine the needs of the interfaces to their end points. Wrote external specifications on what the endpoints requirements were. Wrote internal specifications on how the data translation would occur between the external message which the end point understood, and the internal message which the switch processes understood. Wrote and tested the code which translated the external message into the internal message.
Pros
Good Salary
Productive and Fun Place
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra14 February 2016
IT has always been hectic, but it was always fun working here. New challenges would crop up but they were dealt with lots of confidence, team work, etc.
I learned lot of things such as communication with different teams in India, USA and Belgium, also learnt lot about technology, analysis of various documents and requirements.
Though I was not directly involved with the management, it was overall good as they strived hard to actually look into the employee relatiionships.
I worked with very young, sharp, technically strong and hardworking colleagues.
The only hardest part of the job was the job security. The job security in IT industry is not actually like banks. In fact, if a person is techno-functional, the job security is there but if the person is only technical or only functional, then there is job security.
The canteen facilities, free lunch and learn practices, visits to companies abroad and the work of business analyst were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free Lunches, flexible timings, new challenges, excellent communication and professional Management
Productive and Convenient
IPS Sr. Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Rhode Island20 January 2017
Hours were good. I often put in more hours than I submitted. Connectivity was not as reliable as I'd like but I was able to get the job done.
Pros
Remote / Work from home position
Family owned restaurant with character
Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE31 January 2017
Restaurant work is hard, and the pay is low, but you get to eat some of the best food around. The wonderful co-workers were always the best part of the job. And the food is great. The pizza is great!!
Pros
So much good food!
Cons
hard work, low pay.
Rushes management teams in and out without regard for employee satisfaction or client satisfaction.
Executive Vice President (Current Employee) –  Naples, FL9 September 2015
High turnover business with significant levels of client turnover and attrition. Weak executive team with little regard for employee satisfaction or balance in the work place. Schemes of intimidation and fear are regularly applied to achieve short term results.

Poor performing relative to peers due to short term view regarding both investments in people and products.
Pros
Reasonable benefits and stock participation.
Cons
Short term views and approach with intimidation being key management method.
Amazing Place to Work
Consumer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Auburn, AL27 June 2016
ACI is a very good place to work. The management is amazing and very helpful. Since you are contracted out by the Government you get all Government holidays off and you even get random days in the year off. The work does get very repetative and sometimes boring because you sit at a desk and take the same calls over and over again. Good thing is you get your own desk that you can decorate to your liking and only you sit at your desk you don't have to share with anyone.
Good place to work for telecommuters
Manager Services (Current Employee) –  Telecommuter Colorado19 January 2017
Good place to work for telecommuters. Work with team members across the world and in the US. The team here is great to work with and I appreciate the things I have learned here.
Great Company
Business Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Elkhorn, NE8 November 2016
Great company with the exception my position was eliminated 6 months in to the job.

I really enjoyed my day to day interaction across the country as this is a global company.
Pros
Flexability and work from home
Cons
No formal training.
Good Place to work
Manager Service APAC Region (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KA19 November 2015
Good place to work.

No 1 in payments industries , everyday is a challenging and managing the customers.

the most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them
Pros
no other tax benefits
Successful technology roll up
SVP Sales (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJ29 June 2016
ACI, like many large technology companies, has been very successful growing the business via multiple acquisitions. This strategy created a difficult working environment, poor organic growth and sub par profitability. The management team remains sharp and driven for success. Time will tell if their strategy will succeed.
Good work/life balance, but poor management
Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE31 July 2016
There is a lot of freedom with setting one's schedule; however, the lack of strong management causes a great deal of confusion and ambiguity within the company.