Pros: good interpersonal skills & zeal to work on new technologies, new challenges.
Cons: no cons
• 1+ Years of Experience in Database Developer (ORACLE, SQL Server and Unix) in Banking, Finance and Payment Domain.
• Involved in Database application Development.
• Hands on creating DDL, DML commands, Procedure, Cursors, Functions, Triggers and Indexes.
• Experience in creating Tables, Constraints, Views, Sub quires and Joins.
• Extensive understanding – more... of Packages, Bulk Collect, Ref Cursors, Type Attributes, SQL Loader, Flat Files, Table Indexing and advanced concepts in Oracle and SQL Server.
• Performed Backend Testing by writing SQL statements to review the returned data to ensure that the correct data was retrieved.
• Involved in writing of SQL queries, sub queries and complex queries.
• Hands on exception handling, Oracle, SQL Server Tunings.
• Flexible to work on any project or Domain.
• Having strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
• Expertise on UNIX platform and D2k forms and reports.
• Good interpersonal skills & zeal to work on new technologies, new challenges. – less