ACI Worldwide Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good
Network Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 28, 2016
Good working Environment. Good working culture. Good team. Been a few times to Russia to implement networks. Overall a good experience.
Busy
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee), GAApril 6, 2016
Overload. Short staffed. Constant changes. Change managers too frequently. Work from Home option good. But still too busy. No real work life balance
Great Place, Poor Management
Project Manager (Former Employee), Rochester, NYApril 6, 2016
Pros: Work from home
Cons: Poor work-life balance
Frequent layoffs de-incentivize the employees. Otherwise, the work is great and you get good management visibility.
priductive and very good work culture
Quality Assurance Engineer Intern (Current Employee), indiaFebruary 28, 2016
very good company to work and learned lot of many things in Automation.Management is very good ,the hardest part of the job is Automation of the API Testing,the most enjoyable part of my job with Automation of the web Applications and API
good work environment
Java/J2EE Developer (Former Employee), IndianaFebruary 15, 2016
we had very fun in the office in free time and we work with team support and helpful management, we used to give best performance from my team.
Productive and Fun Place
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 14, 2016
Pros: Free Lunches, flexible timings, new challenges, excellent communication and professional Management
Cons: Long hours
IT has always been hectic, but it was always fun working here. New challenges would crop up but they were dealt with lots of confidence, team work, etc.
I learned lot of things such as communication with different teams in India, USA and Belgium, also learnt lot about technology, analysis of various documents and requirements.
Though I was not directly involved with the management, it was overall good as they strived hard to actually look into the employee relatiionships.
I worked with very young, sharp, technically strong and hardworking colleagues.
The only hardest part of the job was the job security. The job security in IT industry is not actually like banks. In fact, if a person is techno-functional, the job security is there but if the person is only technical or only functional, then there is job security.
The canteen facilities, free lunch and learn practices, visits to companies abroad and the work of business analyst were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Changed over the years
Principal Solution Consultant - Sales (Former Employee), Waltham, MAFebruary 11, 2016
Pros: Great co-workers - great experience until the past year
Cons: Management changing the organization too much causing unrest
10 years in development (5 years as a contractor) was challenging and fun and the design/development work was great.

I moved for 7 years to support the implementation of projects for the Money Transfer System for large banks in Europe and the Middle East (RBS, BNPP Fortis, National Bank of Kuwait). It was exciting to bring these big banks live.

ACI is famous for re-organizing often. They dismembered our team of 5 that worked in the field. I still worked in Europe but the implementations were tougher and travel tough (I already spent 1/3 of the year onsite.

Sales recruited me and it was exciting at first (made my quota every year for 4 years). Then another re-org which put the sales guys in silos and created a toxic and paranoid environment.

I desired to go back to my engineering roots and inquired to a few directors who said that they would look for open requisitions. In the meantime word got back to the sales managers which made the working environment more difficult.

It is unfortunate since I had so many good years there but it is time for a change.
Nice workplace
Sr. Quality Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 29, 2016
Good Work culture and environment. Employees would love to work in ACI. Good working environment with fun and entertainment along with sports activities. Work and life are balanced.
ACI
Overall 11 years of IT exp with 5 years in Cognos (Former Employee), Pune, MHOctober 10, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
ACI Worldwide powers electronic payments for financial institutions, retailers and processors around the world with its broad and integrated suite of electronic payment software.
My Start in Tandem EFT
Computer Programmer (Former Employee), Elkhorn, NESeptember 28, 2015
Pros: Good Salary
Cons: long hours
ACI is where I got my start in the EFT world working on Tandem systems. I worked on off-host message managers, the part of the system which communicates with other hosts/systems. Worked on the original Base 24 system. Met with customers to determine the needs of the interfaces to their end points. Wrote external specifications on what the endpoints requirements were. Wrote internal specifications on how the data translation would occur between the external message which the end point understood, and the internal message which the switch processes understood. Wrote and tested the code which translated the external message into the internal message.
Great Culture
Associate Business Process Analyst (Former Employee), Omaha, NESeptember 21, 2015
Pros: no dress code, Cheap cafe, Gym on-site
Cons: Hard to advance.
Cannot beat the culture at ACI. Very laid back. The company seems to take an honest effort to engage employees.

Management has major issues. People promoted to managers have NO leadership skill or experience, causing headaches for their subordinates.
Friendly working environment
Account Specialist (Former Employee), Chantilly, VASeptember 17, 2015
Great company to work for.
A lot of opportunities to promote.
Great management and team members always try to help new employees.
Rushes management teams in and out without regard for employee satisfaction or client satisfaction.
Executive Vice President (Current Employee), Naples, FLSeptember 9, 2015
Pros: Reasonable benefits and stock participation.
Cons: Short term views and approach with intimidation being key management method.
High turnover business with significant levels of client turnover and attrition. Weak executive team with little regard for employee satisfaction or balance in the work place. Schemes of intimidation and fear are regularly applied to achieve short term results.

Poor performing relative to peers due to short term view regarding both investments in people and products.
Fun work place
Consumer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAJune 19, 2015
This is a very good place to work, it is also very fun environment and very professional. This is also a very layed back enviorment and they don't really ask for much accept for you to show up ther enad doy ou job
A day at ACI as a Quality Engineer
Sr QE Engineer (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJune 10, 2015
A typical day included writing test cases and executing them. I used to help with automating the regression test cases. The team that I used to work with was extremely talented and highly motivated. Management's vision changed over the years and with mergers and acquisitions, the corporate culture changed. The hardest part of the job was the commute. The most enjoyable part was working with a great team and learning cutting edge technology.
Productive and fun workplace
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee), Pune, MHApril 12, 2015
Very good company to join with, good technical Growth.
Very good for freshers,challenging projects to work with.

Overall its a very good company to join with.
ACI Worldwide formerly known as Official Payments provides clients with payment solutions for credit card, debit card, and electronic check acceptance
Senior JAVA/J2EE Developer (Former Employee), Norcross, GAFebruary 25, 2015
• Involved in Design Development and Implementation of business Applications using Java/J2EE Technologies.
• Worked on Developing CXF SOAP Web Services.
• Worked on Developing Rest Web Services.
• Used SoapUI for Testing Web Services.
• Utilized Struts2 ,Spring and Hibernate, JPA ,EJB3 framework
Good learning
Supervisor QA (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 22, 2015
ACI is good company from the perspective of learning as it is growing company.
Good place to work for students
Desktop Support Specialist Call center (Current Employee), Chantilly, VADecember 1, 2014
ACI is an great place to work if you are in school. this place is 24 hours.
Fun Place to Work, Great People
Software Developer (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: free lunches fridays.
Fun place to work. Great people. Great company.
Very mature software development company.