ACI Worldwide Employee Reviews

Fun
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC9 November 2017
Fun and nice to work with people.A lot of different cultures. Very relax place. Always keeping busy and always very social place. A lot of planned events and time to socialize with others.
Work Hard and Smart for yourself
Project Manager / Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka5 November 2017
Typical work included managing and monitoring Product project. Projects were generally strategically critical to support client requirements and hence had aggressive timelines. Projects to follow in-house processes tailored for the products and keep abreast with changes. Project team consisted of members located at multiple geographic locations. Coordinate scrum meetings across team.
Team members worked towards achieving project goals once committed and it was best part of the job.
Management was mostly supportive.
Pros
employment engagement thorugh cultural and sports activities
Cons
Changes happening often in processes and management goals.
Good
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal12 October 2017
have been with them for long years and I am truly excited each day because I have an opportunity to think about my current role, my opportunity to grow and most important my value to the community and believe it or not earth.
In my role, i have learned so much about the importance of Sustainability and how WE need to sever the umbilical cord to Mother
Cool and fun working place.
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, India12 October 2017
The Company where I have improved my skills and confidentiality and complete knowledge about Banking. Co-workers are friendly, very cooperative, and helpful. About the Management I'm not satisfied with my pay.
Pros
Evening snacks weekly once and paid lunch
Advancement for some and not all
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GA8 October 2017
Advancement not based on merit. Opportunities for advancement is limited. Some are given the opportunity to learn and grow while others have to surrender services to "prove" advancement worthiness.
Pros
There is a work from home option for some.
Cons
commute to Norcross from Atlanta
Miserable Enviornment
Executive Vice President (Former Employee) –  Naples, FL28 September 2017
Awful place to work with poor direction at the top of the organization and Executive Team. Objectives change daily and are often in conflict with the direction received the day or hour before from the top of the organization.

Messaging to the client is inconsistent and service levels are faked with KPI Charts which are Red, Yellow & Green. Executives always show Green while reality is the customers are the very last thing any Executive in the company thinks about unless they are trying to sell them something.
It is a good place to work
Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE20 September 2017
There are several aspects of the company depending on which division you are in. I am/was in IT. My boss is in a different location and I rarely her from him/her only if something is broken. I have/had no leadership on how I am/had been performing. Requests for updates from my manager have been sporadic at the least. Hopefully my next position will be better.
Ok,
Sr, Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka10 September 2017
Ample Opportunities for juniors.
Once you reached certain level - no growth.
Less transparency at the higher level.
no clear communication and very hard to operate at management level without transparency.
Excellent place to work
Senior Software Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Remote30 August 2017
ACI Worldwide, the Universal Payments company, powers electronic payments and banking for more than 5,100 financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. ACI software processes $14 trillion in payments and securities transactions for more than 300+ of the leading global retailers, and 18 of the top 20 banks worldwide. We have a definitive vision of how electronic payment systems will look in the future and we have the knowledge, scale and resources to deliver it.
Pros
Table Tennis, remote working conditions, great culture
Long Hours Low Pay
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE29 August 2017
They are happy to push your hours closer to 55 and 60 hours, and then give a 2% raise due to some unrelated metric that wasn't met. Lots of smart people, and fairly flexible work environment, but they take advantage of their people.
Pros
Pto, Global Work Place
Cons
Pay, Work/Life Balance
fun workplace
Scheduler & Delivery (Independent Contractor) (Former Employee) –  College Park, GA22 August 2017
Overall here you can get to the money work as many hours as you wanted to. I love working alone I love the hours this job is really for go getters and they pay weekly
Pros
money
Cons
talk to you like they are crazy
Reproductive
Courier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA20 August 2017
Fun workplace. Fast pace but I enjoyed the experience. Management was okay. High manager turn over. Holidays was extremely heavy but I always got the job done in a professional and timely manner.
Productive and fun workplace
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka12 August 2017
Nice exposure to Automation testing and banking domain. Good work culture for freshers as well as experienced people. Good place for learners. Appreciation for good is done from time to time
What just happened?
Senior QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE7 August 2017
When I worked for ACI, the entire QA department was let go. With the exception of myself. I was then thrust into a new project where I had to support 84 developers. After three months, they stopped giving me code to test. One tester, slowing down development work of 84 employes. So over the next 7 months, I had no manager, no team, and nothing to do but, retest the version of code I had.
Pros
I can't think of one
Cons
hmmm. No real plan?
Amazing Company
MARKETING INTERN (Former Employee) –  N/A3 July 2017
The best position I have ever held for a company
Amazing Pay, the hours were concise. I found some of the most intelligent people, very capable of completing their jobs.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
website
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE1 June 2017
At ACI, we are achievers, collaborators, innovators. We come together from across the globe with a singular goal — to power global commerce with our innovative technology solutions. Join us as we drive payments at the speed of change.
Review
Administrative Assistant I (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE28 April 2017
The company had committees that worked hard to make sure employees had fun. Overall everyone liked everyone but there was a lot going on behind the scenes that no one really knew about until everyone knew. Typically that is when people were let go in the masses.
Challenging, recently too much of politics
QE Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka27 April 2017
Great company! worked for more than 8 years. One of the best work place culture you can get. Good salary and flexible working hours.

Recently too much of politics and you can survive only if you have good terms with management. which is very sad. No more great company it used to be!
Great people
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Massachusetts20 April 2017
ACI has great people. Most projects are fast paced with long hours. Management is proactive in employee engagement and tries to provide clear career paths. Overall ACI is a good place to work.
Good Place to Work