ACI Worldwide Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VA17 February 2018
Always a new challenge every day. Enjoyed working with the people around me. Looked forward to going to work. Salary could be better, but overall satisfied.
Employees are great however management is lacking
CONSUMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE - TELEPHONE (Former Employee) –  Auburn, AL13 February 2018
The management at ACI cares a lot more about making more money than it does taking care of their employees. They announce slightly better "benefits" to cover up the fact that they are laying people off left and right with no warning.

This is little to no HR help.
Pros
Great 401k benefits
Cons
Everything else
Fast paced work environment
Chargeback/Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Auburn, AL7 February 2018
Typical work day is fast paced, from start until finish.
Management can be pretty direct, blunt and overwhelming.
Your peers are generally amazing people that you just won't find anywhere else.
Hardest part of the day is keeping on task with the busy schedule.
Pros
I've had the opprotunity to work with an amazing group of people
Cons
No room for advancement
Skip this Company unless you live in Russia
Senior QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Naples, FL5 February 2018
Too many meetings and the "frAIGLE" process killed inovatation and productivity. Executive management spent more time creating elaborate displays/commercials for "All Hands Meetings" events (every 3 months) then they did taking care of their employees. Most of the United States jobs are slowly being removed to be replaced with Kazan Russia employees.
Pros
Older management and team were amazing to work with.
Cons
Older team is being removed with younger Russian employees.
Not for me
Systems engineer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE24 January 2018
The entire I.T. department is in its infancy although they brought it back in house over 5 years ago. The yearly purging of dedicated employees is disturbing at best.
Pros
close to home
Cons
management
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Bogota, CO15 January 2018
It is a great place to work, there are some benefits as medical care, life insurance, 15 days of paid PTO, Gym support, the unique thing to improve would be the salaries to be more competitive in its sector and provide real opportunities to work in other countries..
Very challenging but great people to work with on a daily basis
Project/Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA6 January 2018
The job can be very stressfull and challenging. You can still however maintain a goo work life balance. Job security can be at risk. Major layoffs annually.
Pros
Great people. Good salary and benefits
Cons
Job security. Little career advancement
Fast paced changing environment
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Elkhorn, NE29 December 2017
Fast paced changing environment. Yearly reorganization and job elimination. This makes for a stressful environment to feel secure. The people working there are a hard working and dedicated team of people. People work very well together. The executive management team does not seem to know what is going on at the employee level and there seems to be no reason why they change direction as often as they do.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
too much reorganization, Executive management not engaged in what is happening on a day to day basis.
N/a
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA15 December 2017
Laid back work environment with minimal micromanagement. You will learn a lot because ACI is always purchasing the latest in technology. The most enjoyable part of the job is people.
Pros
Great work enviroment
Cons
Poor upper managment with too many changes
horrible
Application Engineer (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MA14 December 2017
not a good place to work long hours no pay no advancement high cost of medical , no pay hikes slave drivers i dont have 150 characters to write about a company i hates
Pros
work from home
Fun
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC9 November 2017
Fun and nice to work with people.A lot of different cultures. Very relax place. Always keeping busy and always very social place. A lot of planned events and time to socialize with others.
Work Hard and Smart for yourself
Project Manager / Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka5 November 2017
Typical work included managing and monitoring Product project. Projects were generally strategically critical to support client requirements and hence had aggressive timelines. Projects to follow in-house processes tailored for the products and keep abreast with changes. Project team consisted of members located at multiple geographic locations. Coordinate scrum meetings across team.
Team members worked towards achieving project goals once committed and it was best part of the job.
Management was mostly supportive.
Pros
employment engagement thorugh cultural and sports activities
Cons
Changes happening often in processes and management goals.
Good
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal12 October 2017
have been with them for long years and I am truly excited each day because I have an opportunity to think about my current role, my opportunity to grow and most important my value to the community and believe it or not earth.
In my role, i have learned so much about the importance of Sustainability and how WE need to sever the umbilical cord to Mother
Cool and fun working place.
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, India12 October 2017
The Company where I have improved my skills and confidentiality and complete knowledge about Banking. Co-workers are friendly, very cooperative, and helpful. About the Management I'm not satisfied with my pay.
Pros
Evening snacks weekly once and paid lunch
Advancement for some and not all
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GA8 October 2017
Advancement not based on merit. Opportunities for advancement is limited. Some are given the opportunity to learn and grow while others have to surrender services to "prove" advancement worthiness.
Pros
There is a work from home option for some.
Cons
commute to Norcross from Atlanta
Miserable Enviornment
Executive Vice President (Former Employee) –  Naples, FL28 September 2017
Awful place to work with poor direction at the top of the organization and Executive Team. Objectives change daily and are often in conflict with the direction received the day or hour before from the top of the organization.

Messaging to the client is inconsistent and service levels are faked with KPI Charts which are Red, Yellow & Green. Executives always show Green while reality is the customers are the very last thing any Executive in the company thinks about unless they are trying to sell them something.
It is a good place to work
Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE20 September 2017
There are several aspects of the company depending on which division you are in. I am/was in IT. My boss is in a different location and I rarely her from him/her only if something is broken. I have/had no leadership on how I am/had been performing. Requests for updates from my manager have been sporadic at the least. Hopefully my next position will be better.
Ok,
Sr, Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka10 September 2017
Ample Opportunities for juniors.
Once you reached certain level - no growth.
Less transparency at the higher level.
no clear communication and very hard to operate at management level without transparency.
Excellent place to work
Senior Software Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Remote30 August 2017
ACI Worldwide, the Universal Payments company, powers electronic payments and banking for more than 5,100 financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. ACI software processes $14 trillion in payments and securities transactions for more than 300+ of the leading global retailers, and 18 of the top 20 banks worldwide. We have a definitive vision of how electronic payment systems will look in the future and we have the knowledge, scale and resources to deliver it.
Pros
Table Tennis, remote working conditions, great culture
Long Hours Low Pay
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE29 August 2017
They are happy to push your hours closer to 55 and 60 hours, and then give a 2% raise due to some unrelated metric that wasn't met. Lots of smart people, and fairly flexible work environment, but they take advantage of their people.
Pros
Pto, Global Work Place
Cons
Pay, Work/Life Balance