Sales and Marketing Associate needed by ACE Learning Centre (Surrey , BC)
ACE learning Centre is a pioneer in Trades Education . We specialize in helping helpers , apprentices and other tradesmen by providing educational training they need to challenge and successfully pass trade exams in order to advance their career
ACE Learning Centre is looking for a Full time Sales and Marketing Associate for our Surrey Office .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienceworking in sales or marketing team environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Above average desktop computer skills with experience in Sales force CRM and MS office including Outlook
- Minimum one year experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development.
Desired Qualiﬁcation: Bachelors Degree, technical degree desirable, past industry related or equivalent experience. Ideal candidate must be conﬁdent in an educational arena and must have passion to help students enrol in various courses and programs that we offer.
As Sales and Marketing Associate your primary duties will include:
- Develop new business opportunities to meet trends
- Help develop and implement strategic sales and marketing plans
- Facilitate client requirements meetings -- both in person and/or remotely
- Report weekly sales forecasts
- Develop market analysis to identify customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends
- Meet with potential students in person and deliver presentations/proposals with a successful closing rate
- Develop and manage client & agency relationships
- Evaluate accounts
- Manage projects to make sure that they get completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations
If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity in a growing company with a unique corporate culture please apply via email and explain it to us in 100 words , why should we hire you ?
NOTE: No hardcopy resumes will be accepted. No phone calls please.