• Had primary responsibility for internal and supplier chain quality performance from order entry through delivery to the end customer.
• Establish collaborative relationship with North American & European customers.
• Provided guidance, goal setting and development programs to quality department personnel.
• Established metrics to include supplier quality, internal quality, continuous improvement and customer satisfaction to improve operations.
• Facilitated monthly supplier reviews to hold suppliers accountable. Performed root cause analysis, implemented corrective action (8D), and process & design changes to avoid reoccurrence.
• Developed and implemented the activities for New Product Introduction and lunch.
o Engineering support for quotation
o Design, Process & Assembly review meeting with customers
o Quality Plan, Process Flow Chart, Control Plan, Sample Approval, Capability Control & Study, PPAP submission.
o Provided Quality Engineering to support supplier’s manufacturing: die-castings, machining parts, forging components, painting…
o As Quality Manager and ISO Management Representative:
- Organized & Passed ISO registration audit in the new China division.
- Organized & Passed "JOHN DEERE JDS-G223 SUPPLIER QUALITY SYSTEM AUDIT” in China Division, Machining Supplier Factory, Casting Supplier Factory, and Paint Supplier Company.
- Organized & Passed “NEW YORK AIR BRAKE SUPPLIER QUALITY SYSTEM AUDIT”.