Quality Assurance Manager ensures consistent quality of product by developing and enforcing quality standards; validating processes; providing documentation and managing staff.
The successful candidate will be a team player and have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Must be proficient in computer systems or other similar ERP systems and have extensive experience in a heavy metal fabrication/ welding/ and machining environment. Specific duties include:
- Provide direct supervision, mentoring, training and assistance for the Q.C. team members and all production shop staff.
- Coordinate with the Production Managers to ensure deadlines and requirements are being met and Q.C. procedures are being followed.
- Complete all documentation and procedures as required to satisfy, ISO requirements.
- Verify and maintain accurate records for the Quality Assurance of all projects
- Coordinate CWB documentation, reporting and audits, employee weld testing and weld procedure testing.
- Coordinate with the annual revision and renewal of Quality Manual.
- Drive an effective NCR process with Root Cause analysis, corrective and preventative actions monitored and trended.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 8-10 years' experience as a QA Supervisor or Manager.
- Strong background in the implementation and maintenance of quality management systems in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.
- CWB Level 1 Inspector Ticket is considered an asset.
- CWB Weld Supervisor Ticket is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of CWB and CSA codes, practices and procedures.
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Solid works or similar programs an asset.
- Fabrication experience and familiarity with Welding codes are assets.
- Experience in internal and external auditing.
- Experience in metal manufacturing/fabrication industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have a strong understanding of ISO processes.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Accu-Staff Resource Systems Ltd. is a full-service employment agency which originated in Windsor, Ontario in 1990 and now has locations in...