Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Horrible agency to find you a job
Employee (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CA27 July 2016
They had given me an interview that I have no idea what went wrong but for some reason I didn't get the job . Than I called to find out what happend and if they can look for something else. They never picked up my phone calls never responded back , very unprofessional ! I couldn't believe it how an agency is supposed to help you to get a job but they are the worst ! I wouldn't recommend them to anyone .
Friendly Staff
Special Project (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO25 July 2016
I went to the temporary agency looking for employment, the staff treated me with respect. I was able to secure a position with the second company I interviewed with.
They placed me very quickly.
Temporary Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL13 July 2016
They placed me quickly. The company had such faith in their judgment that they did not interview me but hired me on the basis of my resume and questions answered by my recruiter.
Demanding but rewarding work with a supportive and collaborative team.
Credit Representative (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJ2 July 2016
The typical day includes receiving applications for commercial credit loans or revolving lines of credit via phone, fax or email. The applications are submitted through a dealer or vendor on behalf of a business applying for funding to purchase commercial equipment. The applications are reviewed for completeness, information is verified for accuracy from various sources and a decision is made whether or not to extend credit, and if so, what the amount of credit will be. I learned a lot at the job, but the one thing that stood out was the ongoing education and testing on Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing, how to handle OFAC ( Office of Foreign Assets Control) alerts, etc., and the handling of Fraud Alerts. It was a really enlightening experience. My co-workers and I all worked really well together, we were a small tight knit group within the retail credit service division of TD Bank. The hardest part of the job was to be one of the few people that does the job on a daily basis and to come up with cost effective and practical solutions to increase productivity and customer satisfaction, only to have the suggestions shrugged off by management. The most enjoyable part of the job was going through the hassle of getting credit approved for a business owner that really deserved it but was not an easy approval and finally giving them the satisfaction of knowing that they would be able to afford what they need to take their business to a higher level.
Pros
Community atmosphere among colleagues, lots of learning opportunities
Cons
Outdated systems with inefficiencies, management unwilling to examine and implement possible solutions.
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VA24 June 2016
Great company to work for, however, management styles differs from the traditional type of management. Filing is done the old fashion way. Company needs to upgrade their filing system as well as their computer systems. They are a bit behind the times.
Pros
Employees were great
Cons
No job security
They no longer want to help you if the job doesn't work out
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FL17 June 2016
I had a job with them that didn't work out for reasons that weren't my fault. I sent them an email if they could find me something else, they never responded. They are just like every other staffing agency here in Florida. You're better off finding a job on your own.
Terrible Agency
Just another temp (Former Employee) –  N/A15 June 2016
I was lied to in order for them to fill the position. They also lied to the employer, and they were caught. I would not recommend them AT ALL!
Gives you a paycheck
Client Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL21 May 2016
My coworkers and supervisor were accepting and supportive as I was learning my new position. They had flexible hours, but they started late in the day so you ended up having to drive during prime traffic times. The recruiter was not upfront about what the actual job requirements were. I was told that there would be minimal collecting, when collections was about 90% of the job.
Everything for the agency's interest
Account Payable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, NY17 May 2016
They would like you to bring them money; this is the only thing they are care of.
If they need you they will find you anywhere; if you need them....
They do not fight for you; only for them and their financial benefits.
Great Advancement Opportunity
Staff Accountant (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NC10 May 2016
If you are looking for experience is different areas of accounting this is the company for you. The company will find the right employer for you based on your skills, background experience and location.
Pros
Advancement opportunities
Cons
short term contracts
Great company to work for. Very involved!
Accounting Associate (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NC2 May 2016
The staff communicates very well to reach out and see how your doing at your contract position. They found me employment at a company that met my expectations and when the contract was up they assisted me with locating employment afterwards as well.
Pros
Great communication
Temporary Job assignment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL10 April 2016
Temporary Job assignment in Auditing. We were to compare the information from audit reports to the accounts and reports given for backup.
Very positive company to work for
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ7 April 2016
This is a staffing company for which I have been placed in different companies for data entry. A typical day consisted of entering yearly budgets, updating vendor information, filing A/P invoices and checks. Faxing and copying information. My co-workers were wonderful at this temporary position.
Consistency
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX5 April 2016
I entertained my customers with the television. They were able to let me know what they wanted to watch on television. I would have coffee made daily and make sure that everyone felt at home.
Fun place to work, great culture
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WI1 April 2016
The balance of work and play was great here; however I felt the training program was lacking and there were not enough staff in the office to effectively train the newer employees. I could tell the training materials were in place, but not always used to the fullest extent,
Pros
Beer-Thirty! :) Fun, happy environment overall, great communication
Cons
Lack of effective trainig
temp agency
Credit department (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJ15 March 2016
very nice people to work for they are very helpful in trying to get you a position. Each person at Accounting Principals was very helpful.
A learning experience.
Payroll Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ12 March 2016
I would work for them again provided I had a agreement of the terms of contract in writing prior to commencing assignment.
Pros
Short Term
Cons
Always the "new gal"
Wonderful opportunities to grow and learn.
Temporary Employment Services (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TN7 March 2016
Accounting Principals has given me great opportunities with various companies over the years allowing me flexibility and the opportunity to grow and learn diverse skills. I have forged many wonderful business relationships through them and will continue to promote Accounting Principals as a leader in the staffing industry.
Great pepple and communication was important
A/R Chargeback Specialist (Former Employee) –  Corona, CA15 February 2016
Learned how to process chargebacks, co-workers were very helpful, everyday was never the same, my supervisor was easy to communicate with.
Pros
Free drinks, lunches
Staffing Agency
Accounting/Bookkeeping (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM2 February 2016
A temporary, temp to hire and permanent placement agency/ They have been accommodating, easy to work with and very proactive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accounting Principals. Our community is ready to answer.