Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Accounting Principals is a productive agency
Data Entry, Audit assist (Current Employee) –  Portland, OR9 January 2015
Accounting Principals is an accounting agency that provides employees with accounting degrees to other companies that are in need of accountants, data entry clerks, audit assistants, etc.

So far I had worked at Safeway as an audit assistant for two days (the project ended on the second day). And I worked as a data entry clerk at ALTA Planning.
Pros
Friendly environment
An great entry level position that provdes industry experience
Business Development / Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle/Bellevue Washington7 January 2015
Management is not involved and there is no room for growth. High turnover.
Accounting Principals Temporary Service is a great company to work for, the staff is very professional and caring. I'm able to utilize my skills
Global Assignment Assistant (Current Employee) –  Independence, OH3 December 2014
My most current position is with SIRVA Relocation Company:

I maintain and prepare data reports for the Global team, other responsibilities are entering new transferees into the database and relevant spreadsheets, general office support including word processing. In spare time volunteer to work on projects and pitched in to assist in other areas of company operations.
Pros
postive experiences, very professional, I'm constantly gaining new skills to add to my resume
Cons
Temporary Positions are not guaranteed positions, 50/50 possibility of temp to permenant
Good company
Cost Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, Washington25 November 2014
Very good negotiating power. However no benefits at the beginning. Always available to help and provide guidance. More job placement opportunities.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No benefits
Fast placement
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO18 November 2014
I loved the fast placement! I applied on Friday and interviewed on the following Monday. I also was offered the Wednesday of that same week!! Very satisfied!
Cons
Great assignment with a nonprot organization.
Tax Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL29 October 2014
Learned a lot about preparing taxes. Helped several people get the largest refund due to them.
did already
Human Resources Generalist/Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL29 October 2014
I've already done this section, so keeping it brief. They are a great company to work for. Pay could be better, but they will keep you busy and are very nice. I recommend them.
Career Reps were very helpful and really cared for each employee.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX10 October 2014
they placed me in a good job and I worked to my best. They didn't send me to anyplace I didn't fit in. Great people!
Pros
very intelligent reps
Cons
nothing bad about this company
Productive, steady work enviroment
Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX30 September 2014
Co workers are great to work with. No guessing game of what to do, work is not a problem, plenty to do. Management are very easy to get along with, they are understanding with personal time off.
Pros
Work parties, free breakfast, free yoga classes.
Cons
Im stuck as a contactor instead of permanant. (1 year)
GReat place
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg12 September 2014
It is very steady. You hae days where its slow but pretty cool job overall.
Senior accounting agency
Multiple Accounting position (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX18 August 2014
Great reputation with clients and average to above average pay. The assignments mainly in oil.gas industry. Many years in Houston area and large client base. Assignment length vary, but seem to be longer than other agencies. This company was recently purchased by an international agency and changes to culture are very negative. The health care benefits are just about gone.
Pros
Many large Oil/Gas clients and other industry as well
Cons
Temp accountants are becoming less important.
Temp agency with a great staff
Various Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX11 August 2014
I have been with Accounting Principals for 15 months now. While I have had many of these positions end on me, they are very good at finding me more work quickly.
Excellent Work Environment
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA23 July 2014
Philadelphia office has a wonderful team that works well together.
it was a nice laid back atmosphere to work in, friendly people.i really enjoyed working there.the job workwas very balanced compensation was excellent
Accounts Receivables Clerk (Former Employee) –  gardena, ca22 July 2014
a typical day at work , was i would come in sign on to my computer and began to check my emails for credit card payments, print those out , check phone messages.begin processing ACH payments and wire transfers and begin posting payments to customer accounts. once the mail come in i would sort and distribute the mail and begin processing my daily deposits via scanning process. then i would prepare back up to post cash to customer accounts. take credit card payments over the phone. maintained customer files daily, and printed reports for the C.E.O. and C.F.O. and my Manager of daily deposit totals.
Pros
we would have ice cream socials on hot days in the afternoon.
Cons
there was so much work at times you could not take a break
An employment agency thast worked very hard to get you a position.
Contract Worker (Former Employee) –  Piedmont Gas, Charlotte NC11 July 2014
I had a good experience with this company. They found me the best positions available and a comparable salary.
Pros
Flexible with your hourse
Cons
Assignment was over
Overall Experience
Collision Department as an A/R Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK9 July 2014
I worked for them for only three months at Bob Moore. The position there was a newly created position. They started me at the busiest time of the month, and had no time to train. While I was there I felt as though all of my talents in accounting were being wasted, as I really was not performing any type of accounting related duties. During the 3 months I was at Bob Moore, I was never trained. I was told to just hang in there. At the end of the 3 months they determined that the position had to be eliminated. After creating the position, business did not increase as they thought it would. Other than being unexpected, it really did not surprise me, as I felt the same way.
Pros
End of munth, they catered lunched so we did not have to leave, and the co-workers were really nice people
Cons
No training and very disorganized
Wonderful place to work at
Collection Representative (Current Employee) –  Calumet City, IL22 June 2014
Collections of current and past due accounts. Assist staff account with allocation of incoming cash. Call customers to collect on all payments returned by bank. Provide the highest level of customer service to ensure all issues resolved immediately.

I have learned so much.

The hardest part of my job is none.

My co-workers are great and they are the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Small company setting
Cons
Temp job
Good at finding temp. positions
Accounts Payable Accountant (Current Employee) –  Bridgeville, PA19 June 2014
Very professional group to work with. Didn't have much contact with them once you began your assignment.
Pros
Provides an income
Cons
Most opportunities are temporary, no vacation or holiday pay or benefits
Fun enviroment
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KS18 June 2014
Typical day consists making phone calls in the morning and out on appointment in the afternoon. Selling to clients with accounting and finance openings.
The office environment is very fun.
Temporary Agency
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL4 June 2014
Delinquent automobile accounts..processing repossessions
Pros
bonus
Cons
job security