Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Process open invoices
Accounts Payable Specialist/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Temp Assignment AecomApril 22, 2015
Process open invoices received through the document imaging software. Verify invoice status. Contact supplier and advise what is needed to make the invoices compliant.
Accounting Principals is a productive agency
Data Entry, Audit assist (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 9, 2015
Accounting Principals is an accounting agency that provides employees with accounting degrees to other companies that are in need of accountants, data entry clerks, audit assistants, etc.

So far I had worked at Safeway as an audit assistant for two days (the project ended on the second day). And I worked as a data entry clerk at ALTA Planning.
Pros
friendly environment
Fun environment to work in, days sometimes were slow with no work but you could find things to do
Associate Customer Service&Sales (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 17, 2012
It was a position that I could only see being in short term. Typical day was handling incoming calls to place orders for customers. Co workers were great to work with-very helpful with any questions that you may have had. Hardest part of job was having a full 40 hr week schedule without being sent home because of slowness and learning product information in such a short time on your own with no training. I loved the hours I had the best.
Pros
great schedule, great employees, great supervisors
Cons
short term position that only lasted 2 months, not set amount of hours
not good to work for
Accounts Payable temp (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 18, 2015
Recruiters only care about placing you, not placing you where you can use your experienced skills; you are only a dollar sign to them. They don't take your calls, return your calls or address your concerns when you do talk to them.
Pros
this rating
Cons
incommunicado
Accounting Principals has been a very good agency to work for. They found me work immediately after I was laid off in 2009.
ADP Payroll Specialist (contract) (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAMarch 13, 2013
It could be stressful at times but overall, I enjoyed working at AECOM through Accounting Principals. I learned how to use Oracle software and ADP Payroll System. My co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was learning the different tax forms that needed for each state. I really enjoyed the fast paced environment and there was something new to learn each day.
Pros
everyone was very nice to work with, i enjoyed the flexible hours if i needed to change them.
Cons
no notice if your were losing your job
Productive, steady work enviroment
Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 30, 2014
Co workers are great to work with. No guessing game of what to do, work is not a problem, plenty to do. Management are very easy to get along with, they are understanding with personal time off.
Pros
work parties, free breakfast, free yoga classes.
Cons
im stuck as a contactor instead of permanant. (1 year)
An great entry level position that provdes industry experience
Business Development / Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle/Bellevue WashingtonJanuary 7, 2015
Management is not involved and there is no room for growth. High turnover.
I was placed in a temporary position at a good company. After being shown what was expected, I worked much on my own. Other workers were very helpful
Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 7, 2013
Management is very proactive in finding temporary jobs that fit skills. Very helpful with any issue that may occur. Great management.
Pros
good working condition as well as clients
Cons
not any
Excellent Employer
Lockbox Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 5, 2013
Management is always available to address issues and reward your good work ethic. If you are a talented reliable employee you will always find work with them. I could not recommend them any more highly.
Pros
everything!, health care, additional training & development, employee support services
Cons
none after many years of working for them
Could talk to Management at anytime
DATA ENTRY CLERK/UNDERWRITER ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VirginiaAugust 26, 2013
Love what I did there, my training was easy and the person training me was excellent. I learned how to enter Underwriter claims into multiple computer screen. The permanent workers were always courteous and helpful to me. The hardest part was dealing directly with the Underwriters in solving problems the most enjoyable part of the day was the morning before anybody work just everybody talking with each other before the day began.
Pros
kept me busy
Cons
no overtime
Accounting Principals
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VADecember 13, 2012
Accounting Principals, treat you like family, they are warm the second you walk through the door. They have assisted my family and I into a great start with our new life here in VA. they have been such an impact of great kindness. in every way. Caring to the needs of the employees staffed with them. I am pleased with my assignments and I wont complain. I have stayed busy from the time they have started my work experience with them. Not a bad word to say they are just great SMILE
Opportunities are limitless
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 15, 2013
The opportunities that Accounting Principals has given me has allowed me to research the focus I want to take in my career, I love working for the clients of Accounting Principals for all the opportunities I have to expand my knowledge in accounting and all the industries it serves.
Credit Analyst 2
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 8, 2012
Underwrite credit requests, perform all financial due diligence, coordinate the closing process and monitor a portfolio of clients with credit exposure in excess of $200MM and annual drug spend in excess of $700M. Engage Regional Sales Executives to increase breadth and depth of relationship with customers.
Wonderful place to work at
Collection Representative (Current Employee) –  Calumet City, ILJune 22, 2014
Collections of current and past due accounts. Assist staff account with allocation of incoming cash. Call customers to collect on all payments returned by bank. Provide the highest level of customer service to ensure all issues resolved immediately.

I have learned so much.

The hardest part of my job is none.

My co-workers are great and they are the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
small company setting
Cons
temp job
Fun work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, New JerseyFebruary 21, 2012
This was a fun environment to work in, not much change in daily duties, not much opportunity for career advancement.
Pros
positive atmosphere, friendly coworkers
Cons
not much chance for career advancement
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 7, 2013
Pros
great management
Cons
not any
Any Accounting Position
None (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 10, 2012
I have been registered with AP for a year now and they have had plenty of positions that I am more than qualified for but have not submitted my resume to any of them. I called to find out what was happening and was told my recruiter know longer worked with them. No wonder I would not receive return phone calls or emails. Lost hope in them helping me locate a job.
very busy job dealing with nursing homes
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 16, 2012
I thought the job was very busy and you worked alone most of the time. The job lacked management and their was alot of people there that didn't do their work and management didn't care.
Was a friendly environment to work in. I enjoyed my time there.
NE Team Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brown Deer, WISeptember 23, 2013
I would recommend Horizon as a great place to work. A very busy, dynamic workplace. They provide a wonderful service for people who need nursing care at home, for whatever reason. In the short time I was there, all of the people I came in contact with were full of caring & compassion.
Cons
usually too busy to take your breaks. a stressful environment.
Great temporary staffing company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, New MexicoApril 28, 2013
Pros
great management