Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Temp Agency
Accounts Payable / Account Expeditor (Former Employee), San DiegoJune 10, 2013
Pros: income
Cons: short assignments
I like working with temp agencies. Threw out the years I have learned and sharpened my accounting skills. However, Im looking for a permanent job.
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 7, 2013
Pros: great management
Cons: not any
Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 7, 2013
Pros: good working condition as well as clients
Cons: not any
Management is very proactive in finding temporary jobs that fit skills. Very helpful with any issue that may occur. Great management.
A nice place to work. People are friendly
Accounting Principals/Payroll Administrator/Durez (Current Employee), Novi, MIJune 2, 2013
Pros: free coffee, te, a hot chocolate, once a monthly celebrate birthdays with cake ice cream
Cons: no tomato policy. no vacation pay.
Monday's are weekly union payrolls and sometimes Salary. Salary is semi-monthly so it falls on different days of the week. Reports need to be done, sort check, over night checks to other Payroll Admins. Collecting information for the next payroll and entering into payroll system. Helping HR with anything that is needed.

Waiting for information and – more... not getting information until the last minute or after the payroll is done, which means extra work.

Everyone is friendly. – less
Great agency to work for!
Temporary Placement (Former Employee), Work was in Solon, OhMay 23, 2013
Pros: i was working
Cons: it was a temp position
I was placed in a temporary position at a good company. After being shown what was expected, I worked much on my own. Other workers were very helpful and kind.
Great place to work..enjoyed the work and the people
CONTROLLER / SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 3, 2013
Pros: good working conditions, clients, and responsiblities
Cons: not any
Great company...the people are professional and friendly.
Great temporary staffing company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Albuquerque, New MexicoApril 28, 2013
Pros: great management
It was a decent environment to work in.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), McLean, VAApril 19, 2013
Reconciled and maintained the files of the department both on and offsite storage. Maintained and created spreadsheets photocopied and scanned documents for inter-departmental use on a daily basis. Maintained and ordered supplies for the department. Covered for the receptionist during lunch breaks or if needed to be off.
Effective job placement
Temporary Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 8, 2013
Pros: professional agents, effective staffing
Cons: n/a
Accounting Principals found a temporary position for me that soon became permanent. I have no prior experience with Accounting Principals before this occurred, so all I can comment on is the effective staffing they executed, as well as the professionalism of their agents.
Contract position with Alliance Coal
Payroll Reconciliation Accountant (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 8, 2013
Loved working with Alliance Coal HR dept. Would have loved to had permanent position.
Accounting Principals has been a very good agency to work for. They found me work immediately after I was laid off in 2009.
ADP Payroll Specialist (contract) (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VAMarch 13, 2013
Pros: everyone was very nice to work with, i enjoyed the flexible hours if i needed to change them.
Cons: no notice if your were losing your job
It could be stressful at times but overall, I enjoyed working at AECOM through Accounting Principals. I learned how to use Oracle software and ADP Payroll System. My co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was learning the different tax forms that needed for each state. I really enjoyed the fast paced environment and there was something new – more... to learn each day. – less
Excellent Employer
Lockbox Specialist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 5, 2013
Pros: everything!, health care, additional training & development, employee support services
Cons: none after many years of working for them
Management is always available to address issues and reward your good work ethic. If you are a talented reliable employee you will always find work with them. I could not recommend them any more highly.
Challenging customer service
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), Troy MIFebruary 20, 2013
Meeting with new clients and candidate to make the best job match.
I was very glad to have them.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMFebruary 2, 2013
I was only in the office a few times and enjoyed talked with the office staff.
Very productive workplace.
Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: benefit package
This company is great if you are seeking temporary employment. The company offers a variety of potential positions that will work with your schedule.
I loved working in Inventory Control.
Accounting Associate (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VAJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: i learned new things.
Cons: management was rough on you.
I would help the managers at stores with various requests.
I learned how to do the MAC income JV that I had to run a macro for and give to the Department Manager to sign off on.
Some of the management was extremely helpful and others were very hard to deal with.
The co-workers basically stayed to themselves.
There was nothing very hard about the job – more... once you knew what was expected of you.
I enjoyed talking to the managers across the states. – less
Opportunities are limitless
Accountant (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 15, 2013
The opportunities that Accounting Principals has given me has allowed me to research the focus I want to take in my career, I love working for the clients of Accounting Principals for all the opportunities I have to expand my knowledge in accounting and all the industries it serves.

May 6, 2013

Hi, i have been trying to get a job at ADP. Have seen alot of virtual job openings at ADP, tries calling them and wanted to know more about it. But no help. Kindly facilitate me with that.

Fun environment to work in, days sometimes were slow with no work but you could find things to do
Associate Customer Service&Sales (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 17, 2012
Pros: great schedule, great employees, great supervisors
Cons: short term position that only lasted 2 months, not set amount of hours
It was a position that I could only see being in short term. Typical day was handling incoming calls to place orders for customers. Co workers were great to work with-very helpful with any questions that you may have had. Hardest part of job was having a full 40 hr week schedule without being sent home because of slowness and learning product information – more... in such a short time on your own with no training. I loved the hours I had the best. – less
Accounting Principals
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee), Norfolk, VADecember 13, 2012
Accounting Principals, treat you like family, they are warm the second you walk through the door. They have assisted my family and I into a great start with our new life here in VA. they have been such an impact of great kindness. in every way. Caring to the needs of the employees staffed with them. I am pleased with my assignments and I wont complain. – more... I have stayed busy from the time they have started my work experience with them. Not a bad word to say they are just great SMILE – less
Working for a variety of companies as a temporary employee, working with new and interesting people
Temporary Accounting/Bookkeeping employee (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 17, 2012
Pros: variety of assignments, meeting new and interesting people
Cons: short term assignment are not conducive to forming lasting friendships, "down time" between assignments
As a temporary employee, I was assigned to a variety of companies requiring a wide range of skills. Job responsibilities ranged from basic data entry to payroll auditing and assisting with annual budget development. Overall, the management and co-workers of the assigned companies were professional, friendly, helpful and made me (as a temp employee) – more... feel welcome. Because the assignments were usually short term, it was difficult to form lasting friendships with the permanent employees. Conversely, it was enjoyable to meet new and interesting people and to meet new challenges while learning new skills. – less

About Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing. With every assignment, we seek to prove our value to candidates – Read more