Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Excellent company and professional staff to work for. Excellent job leads in a fast turn around period. Pay is good
Title Processor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 15, 2015
Excellent company and professional staff to work for. Excellent job leads in a fast turn around period. The company tries to place you in professional position that you would like and that matches your qualifications.Pay is good
Pros
Excellent company to work for
productive and consistant
staff (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 10, 2015
A company that works hard on your behalf. In the short amount of time I have been there they have given me great leads.They find what siuts your capabilities and send you as much information about that company or buisness before you go on an interview.
Always looking out for your best interest.
A/R Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 15, 2015
This is a temporary agency, that I feel are truly always looking for the best fit for myself & their clients also. They are very organized and professional. I would be happy to be placed by them anytime. They are always upbeat and positive to deal with.
Pros
Always will be looking out for your best interest. Not just a "numbers" company.
Cons
Haven't really found any.
Great company
Project Accountant for Whitewave Foods (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 4, 2015
I've gotten many positions through this company and I would definitely recommend them. I've gotten permanent and temporary work through them.
Pros
Assignments
Growth
Merchant Acct Clerk/Payroll Assist/Paperwork Admin (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 29, 2015
Easy going and efficient work days. The ability to grow in many different companies and learn ways of operation. Management throughout company provided shown concern for staff .
Pros
change
Cons
change
Temporary positions
CareRing Clinic Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 20, 2015
Worked in Customer Service with Piedmont Natural Gas and it was a great place to work at.
CareRing Clinic did front desk related tasks and that was also a good place to work at.

The management at the staffing agency was really not too communicative or helpful. I rarely received calls from anyone there.

The jobs given were not hard at all.
Pros
Good positions
Cons
Not many opportunities
Process open invoices
Accounts Payable Specialist/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Temp Assignment AecomApril 22, 2015
Process open invoices received through the document imaging software. Verify invoice status. Contact supplier and advise what is needed to make the invoices compliant.
A temporary employment agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAApril 4, 2015
I enjoyed the assignment I received from Accounting Principals very much. I matched incoming invoices to purchase orders & coded for entry into QuickBooks, processed the check runs, answered phones, filing, researched payments & invoices. Management was great to work with, they gave you your work assignments & let you do them. Co-workers were friendly & helpful. The hardest part of the job, as always is with temp assignments, was not knowing everyone or the organization well enough to handle customer/vendor inquiries confidently. The most enjoyable part of the job assignment was the accounting component. I had hoped this would be a temp to hire situation, but management decided to reorganize the employees they had.
Pros
Friendly & helpful co-workers & management, variety of admin & accounting duties.
Cons
Not knowing the company well enough to to handle inquiries confidently.
not good to work for
Accounts Payable temp (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 18, 2015
Recruiters only care about placing you, not placing you where you can use your experienced skills; you are only a dollar sign to them. They don't take your calls, return your calls or address your concerns when you do talk to them.
Pros
this rating
Cons
incommunicado
Accounting Principals
Contractor for SPECTRUM LOGISTICS (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 4, 2015
I found them very helpful and interested in finding me a position. Always checking in the beginning of the week , how the job was going at Spectrum Logiostics. Started out at 20 hours and in time Spectrum asked me to work 40 hours. The job and people were nice and i enoyed working with the customers. In this case the truckers

I worked with accounting, and dispatchers. In this case, getting the paperwork to accounting for billing and handling out the sedttlement statements to drivers and owners. Also, assisting the drivers and owners with paperwork, such as orders and permits. The day would go bye fast, i enjoyed it. I learned through the hardest part of the job. Calming and helping the drivers when they didnt get their paperwork fast enough . The reward was the smile and thank you, when they got everything they needed. I enjoy working with people
Pros
contact with people, early hours, learning different areas of job
Cons
healthcare wasn't a permant position
Waste of my time
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas TXFebruary 13, 2015
Dallas (Addison) TX office is a joke, unprofessional, no ethic what's so ever. Poor staffing management skills. Waste of time to go there. They don't care about candidates, just give empty promises and present false jobs. Withing 3.5 years unable to land any position with them despite numerous applications.
Cons
lack of respect for candidates, poor recruiting skills
Great diverse culture
Purchase Order Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Union City, CAFebruary 13, 2015
Great and diverse culture. Manager is very supportive as well as department co workers. Company celebrates success. However, just like other companies, there are areas where improvement can be made.
Pros
supportive managers
Contractor
Staff Accountant (contractor) (Former Employee) –  PITTSBURGH PAFebruary 5, 2015
Once of the best Agencies i have worked with over the last several years.

They work hard to get you your new assignment and give you a small gift around Christmas.

Also, if you ask them, they will actually look at your resume and give you advice on how to improve before submitting it to their clients, not many agencies do that.

Recruiter i work with is awesome!
Pros
health insurance is decent, resume reviews, gift for christmas
Not a great experience.
Collections (Current Employee) –  St Louis, MOJanuary 20, 2015
Accounting Principals placed me quickly and left me to rot in a temp position. The rep made a lot of promises during the interview and didn't keep any of them.Any time that I asked about other positions listed, she always had an excuse like "we're not servicing that one" or "it's in St Charles" . She's not a good liar although she does it often enough. It's a good agency as long as you don't have any expectations. To them, you aren't a person, you're a revenue stream. There were 4 or 5 other AP temps in the office and we all pretty much felt the same way.
Accounting Principals is a productive agency
Data Entry, Audit assist (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 9, 2015
Accounting Principals is an accounting agency that provides employees with accounting degrees to other companies that are in need of accountants, data entry clerks, audit assistants, etc.

So far I had worked at Safeway as an audit assistant for two days (the project ended on the second day). And I worked as a data entry clerk at ALTA Planning.
Pros
friendly environment
An great entry level position that provdes industry experience
Business Development / Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle/Bellevue WashingtonJanuary 7, 2015
Management is not involved and there is no room for growth. High turnover.
Accounting Principals Temporary Service is a great company to work for, the staff is very professional and caring. I'm able to utilize my skills
Global Assignment Assistant (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHDecember 3, 2014
My most current position is with SIRVA Relocation Company:

I maintain and prepare data reports for the Global team, other responsibilities are entering new transferees into the database and relevant spreadsheets, general office support including word processing. In spare time volunteer to work on projects and pitched in to assist in other areas of company operations.
Pros
postive experiences, very professional, i'm constantly gaining new skills to add to my resume
Cons
temporary positions are not guaranteed positions, 50/50 possibility of temp to permenant
Good company
Cost Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WashingtonNovember 25, 2014
Very good negotiating power. However no benefits at the beginning. Always available to help and provide guidance. More job placement opportunities.
Pros
flexible
Cons
no benefits
Fast placement
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CONovember 18, 2014
I loved the fast placement! I applied on Friday and interviewed on the following Monday. I also was offered the Wednesday of that same week!! Very satisfied!
Pros
everything
Great assignment with a nonprot organization.
Tax Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 29, 2014
Learned a lot about preparing taxes. Helped several people get the largest refund due to them.