Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great temporary staffing company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Albuquerque, New MexicoApril 28, 2013
Pros: great management
Management is very proactive in finding temporary jobs that fit skills. Very helpful with any issue that may occur.
It was a decent environment to work in.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), McLean, VAApril 19, 2013
Reconciled and maintained the files of the department both on and offsite storage. Maintained and created spreadsheets photocopied and scanned documents for inter-departmental use on a daily basis. Maintained and ordered supplies for the department. Covered for the receptionist during lunch breaks or if needed to be off.
Effective job placement
Temporary Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 8, 2013
Pros: professional agents, effective staffing
Cons: n/a
Accounting Principals found a temporary position for me that soon became permanent. I have no prior experience with Accounting Principals before this occurred, so all I can comment on is the effective staffing they executed, as well as the professionalism of their agents.
Contract position with Alliance Coal
Payroll Reconciliation Accountant (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 8, 2013
Loved working with Alliance Coal HR dept. Would have loved to had permanent position.
Accounting Principals has been a very good agency to work for. They found me work immediately after I was laid off in 2009.
ADP Payroll Specialist (contract) (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VAMarch 13, 2013
Pros: everyone was very nice to work with, i enjoyed the flexible hours if i needed to change them.
Cons: no notice if your were losing your job
It could be stressful at times but overall, I enjoyed working at AECOM through Accounting Principals. I learned how to use Oracle software and ADP Payroll System. My co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was learning the different tax forms that needed for each state. I really enjoyed the fast paced environment and there was something new – more... to learn each day. – less
Excellent Employer
Lockbox Specialist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 5, 2013
Pros: everything!, health care, additional training & development, employee support services
Cons: none after many years of working for them
Management is always available to address issues and reward your good work ethic. If you are a talented reliable employee you will always find work with them. I could not recommend them any more highly.
Challenging customer service
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), Troy MIFebruary 20, 2013
Meeting with new clients and candidate to make the best job match.
I was very glad to have them.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMFebruary 2, 2013
I was only in the office a few times and enjoyed talked with the office staff.
Very productive workplace.
Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: benefit package
This company is great if you are seeking temporary employment. The company offers a variety of potential positions that will work with your schedule.
I loved working in Inventory Control.
Accounting Associate (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VAJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: i learned new things.
Cons: management was rough on you.
I would help the managers at stores with various requests.
I learned how to do the MAC income JV that I had to run a macro for and give to the Department Manager to sign off on.
Some of the management was extremely helpful and others were very hard to deal with.
The co-workers basically stayed to themselves.
There was nothing very hard about the job – more... once you knew what was expected of you.
I enjoyed talking to the managers across the states. – less
Opportunities are limitless
Accountant (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 15, 2013
The opportunities that Accounting Principals has given me has allowed me to research the focus I want to take in my career, I love working for the clients of Accounting Principals for all the opportunities I have to expand my knowledge in accounting and all the industries it serves.

KhanRS – May 6, 2013

Hi, i have been trying to get a job at ADP. Have seen alot of virtual job openings at ADP, tries calling them and wanted to know more about it. But no help. Kindly facilitate me with that.

Fun environment to work in, days sometimes were slow with no work but you could find things to do
Associate Customer Service&Sales (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 17, 2012
Pros: great schedule, great employees, great supervisors
Cons: short term position that only lasted 2 months, not set amount of hours
It was a position that I could only see being in short term. Typical day was handling incoming calls to place orders for customers. Co workers were great to work with-very helpful with any questions that you may have had. Hardest part of job was having a full 40 hr week schedule without being sent home because of slowness and learning product information – more... in such a short time on your own with no training. I loved the hours I had the best. – less
Accounting Principals
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee), Norfolk, VADecember 13, 2012
Accounting Principals, treat you like family, they are warm the second you walk through the door. They have assisted my family and I into a great start with our new life here in VA. they have been such an impact of great kindness. in every way. Caring to the needs of the employees staffed with them. I am pleased with my assignments and I wont complain. – more... I have stayed busy from the time they have started my work experience with them. Not a bad word to say they are just great SMILE – less
Working for a variety of companies as a temporary employee, working with new and interesting people
Temporary Accounting/Bookkeeping employee (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 17, 2012
Pros: variety of assignments, meeting new and interesting people
Cons: short term assignment are not conducive to forming lasting friendships, "down time" between assignments
As a temporary employee, I was assigned to a variety of companies requiring a wide range of skills. Job responsibilities ranged from basic data entry to payroll auditing and assisting with annual budget development. Overall, the management and co-workers of the assigned companies were professional, friendly, helpful and made me (as a temp employee) – more... feel welcome. Because the assignments were usually short term, it was difficult to form lasting friendships with the permanent employees. Conversely, it was enjoyable to meet new and interesting people and to meet new challenges while learning new skills. – less
very busy job dealing with nursing homes
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WINovember 16, 2012
I thought the job was very busy and you worked alone most of the time. The job lacked management and their was alot of people there that didn't do their work and management didn't care.
Contract Work
Auditor (Former Employee), Richmond, VANovember 8, 2012
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: not avle to stay on after contract expired
I was hoping to stay on but the contract expired and the position was not available afterwards. Typically performed all accounting functons with a few other items too.
I learned some more spreadsheet shortcuts and all aspects of the accounting function within a company.
All of my co-workers were easy to rt along with and we would take the time to help – more... each other whenever we were finished with our immediate tasks or if any of us had a problem we would resole it together. Because of that there never really was anything hard to write acout now. In fact, that WAS the most rnjoyable part of the job. Most of us still keep in touch. – less
Fun on the job site.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 19, 2012
Learned how to check-in drivers, as their routes where finished.
Making sure they balanced to what the system would say the were to collect on.
Good Place will keep you busy
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Maitland, FLSeptember 17, 2012
I liked working for them they were very good to me for many years
Any Accounting Position
None (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 10, 2012
I have been registered with AP for a year now and they have had plenty of positions that I am more than qualified for but have not submitted my resume to any of them. I called to find out what was happening and was told my recruiter know longer worked with them. No wonder I would not receive return phone calls or emails. Lost hope in them helping me – more... locate a job. – less

JIMM – November 9, 2012

They have never done a thing for me either. I submit, they ask for resume, resend, call and they have nothing.

Danielle88 – January 3, 2013

I have been signed up for awhile now too and the recruiter told me she definitely would help me. When I try to get in touch with her she never gets back to me. I feel like I wasted my time going there.

Danielle88 – March 22, 2013

I have been registered with them for awhile now. The recruiter told me to get in touch with her every 2 weeks to check in. She never gets back to me. I have to get in touch with her 3 times before she finally answers me. I find it rude because when I met with her she told me she definitely would be able to help me and I see jobs posted every day from them.

The best pplace to work!
Payroll/Benefits Administrator (Former Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 3, 2012
The recruiters here make you feel like one of the family. They are always calling you to check on you.

About Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing. With every assignment, we seek to prove our value to candidates – Read more