Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Always looking out for your best interest.
A/R Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 15, 2015
This is a temporary agency, that I feel are truly always looking for the best fit for myself & their clients also. They are very organized and professional. I would be happy to be placed by them anytime. They are always upbeat and positive to deal with.
Pros
Always will be looking out for your best interest. Not just a "numbers" company.
Cons
Haven't really found any.
They lie
Edit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAOctober 30, 2013
I was told I would be making 14.00 per hour as an auditor. Reality: I ended up making 12.00 an hour as an edit clerk.
Cons
they have benefits but they suck
Growth
Merchant Acct Clerk/Payroll Assist/Paperwork Admin (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 29, 2015
Easy going and efficient work days. The ability to grow in many different companies and learn ways of operation. Management throughout company provided shown concern for staff .
Pros
change
Cons
change
Contractor
Staff Accountant (contractor) (Former Employee) –  PITTSBURGH PAFebruary 5, 2015
Once of the best Agencies i have worked with over the last several years.

They work hard to get you your new assignment and give you a small gift around Christmas.

Also, if you ask them, they will actually look at your resume and give you advice on how to improve before submitting it to their clients, not many agencies do that.

Recruiter i work with is awesome!
Pros
health insurance is decent, resume reviews, gift for christmas
productive and consistant
staff (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 10, 2015
A company that works hard on your behalf. In the short amount of time I have been there they have given me great leads.They find what siuts your capabilities and send you as much information about that company or buisness before you go on an interview.
Contract Agency
Investor Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 28, 2015
Great company to get your foot in the door through contract to hire opportunities. They were easy to communicate with and get in touch with
Accounting Principals
Contractor for SPECTRUM LOGISTICS (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 4, 2015
I found them very helpful and interested in finding me a position. Always checking in the beginning of the week , how the job was going at Spectrum Logiostics. Started out at 20 hours and in time Spectrum asked me to work 40 hours. The job and people were nice and i enoyed working with the customers. In this case the truckers

I worked with accounting, and dispatchers. In this case, getting the paperwork to accounting for billing and handling out the sedttlement statements to drivers and owners. Also, assisting the drivers and owners with paperwork, such as orders and permits. The day would go bye fast, i enjoyed it. I learned through the hardest part of the job. Calming and helping the drivers when they didnt get their paperwork fast enough . The reward was the smile and thank you, when they got everything they needed. I enjoy working with people
Pros
contact with people, early hours, learning different areas of job
Cons
healthcare wasn't a permant position
Waste of my time
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas TXFebruary 13, 2015
Dallas (Addison) TX office is a joke, unprofessional, no ethic what's so ever. Poor staffing management skills. Waste of time to go there. They don't care about candidates, just give empty promises and present false jobs. Withing 3.5 years unable to land any position with them despite numerous applications.
Cons
lack of respect for candidates, poor recruiting skills
Great company
Project Accountant for Whitewave Foods (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 4, 2015
I've gotten many positions through this company and I would definitely recommend them. I've gotten permanent and temporary work through them.
Pros
Assignments
Cons
Accounting Principals Temporary Service is a great company to work for, the staff is very professional and caring. I'm able to utilize my skills
Global Assignment Assistant (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHDecember 3, 2014
My most current position is with SIRVA Relocation Company:

I maintain and prepare data reports for the Global team, other responsibilities are entering new transferees into the database and relevant spreadsheets, general office support including word processing. In spare time volunteer to work on projects and pitched in to assist in other areas of company operations.
Pros
postive experiences, very professional, i'm constantly gaining new skills to add to my resume
Cons
temporary positions are not guaranteed positions, 50/50 possibility of temp to permenant
Not a great experience.
Collections (Current Employee) –  St Louis, MOJanuary 20, 2015
Accounting Principals placed me quickly and left me to rot in a temp position. The rep made a lot of promises during the interview and didn't keep any of them.Any time that I asked about other positions listed, she always had an excuse like "we're not servicing that one" or "it's in St Charles" . She's not a good liar although she does it often enough. It's a good agency as long as you don't have any expectations. To them, you aren't a person, you're a revenue stream. There were 4 or 5 other AP temps in the office and we all pretty much felt the same way.
Working for a variety of companies as a temporary employee, working with new and interesting people
Temporary Accounting/Bookkeeping employee (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 17, 2012
As a temporary employee, I was assigned to a variety of companies requiring a wide range of skills. Job responsibilities ranged from basic data entry to payroll auditing and assisting with annual budget development. Overall, the management and co-workers of the assigned companies were professional, friendly, helpful and made me (as a temp employee) feel welcome. Because the assignments were usually short term, it was difficult to form lasting friendships with the permanent employees. Conversely, it was enjoyable to meet new and interesting people and to meet new challenges while learning new skills.
Pros
variety of assignments, meeting new and interesting people
Cons
short term assignment are not conducive to forming lasting friendships, "down time" between assignments
Overall Experience
Collision Department as an A/R Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 9, 2014
I worked for them for only three months at Bob Moore. The position there was a newly created position. They started me at the busiest time of the month, and had no time to train. While I was there I felt as though all of my talents in accounting were being wasted, as I really was not performing any type of accounting related duties. During the 3 months I was at Bob Moore, I was never trained. I was told to just hang in there. At the end of the 3 months they determined that the position had to be eliminated. After creating the position, business did not increase as they thought it would. Other than being unexpected, it really did not surprise me, as I felt the same way.
Pros
end of munth, they catered lunched so we did not have to leave, and the co-workers were really nice people
Cons
no training and very disorganized
it was a nice laid back atmosphere to work in, friendly people.i really enjoyed working there.the job workwas very balanced compensation was excellent
Accounts Receivables Clerk (Former Employee) –  gardena, caJuly 22, 2014
a typical day at work , was i would come in sign on to my computer and began to check my emails for credit card payments, print those out , check phone messages.begin processing ACH payments and wire transfers and begin posting payments to customer accounts. once the mail come in i would sort and distribute the mail and begin processing my daily deposits via scanning process. then i would prepare back up to post cash to customer accounts. take credit card payments over the phone. maintained customer files daily, and printed reports for the C.E.O. and C.F.O. and my Manager of daily deposit totals.
Pros
we would have ice cream socials on hot days in the afternoon.
Cons
there was so much work at times you could not take a break
Great diverse culture
Purchase Order Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Union City, CAFebruary 13, 2015
Great and diverse culture. Manager is very supportive as well as department co workers. Company celebrates success. However, just like other companies, there are areas where improvement can be made.
Pros
supportive managers
Process open invoices
Accounts Payable Specialist/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Temp Assignment AecomApril 22, 2015
Process open invoices received through the document imaging software. Verify invoice status. Contact supplier and advise what is needed to make the invoices compliant.
Great company, I would work for them again.
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 3, 2014
Accounting Principals is a temporary agency so I was hired as a long term temporary employee assigned to one client for entire period from 10/12 to 12/13. I was responsible for processing payroll for their 3 pay groups.

My contacts at Accounting Principals were very helpful if I had any questions or issues. I would definitely love to work for them again in the future if they should contact me.

The hardest part of position was completing accurate payrolls by their deadlines and sending our payroll information to their Accounting Department for timely funding of payrolls.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know and work with the great employees as an integral team of Human Resources at the client company. I was very sad when my contract period ended.
Pros
blue jeans on fridays, good location, good company
Cons
temporary assignment with no option to stay
I loved working in Inventory Control.
Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAJanuary 19, 2013
I would help the managers at stores with various requests.
I learned how to do the MAC income JV that I had to run a macro for and give to the Department Manager to sign off on.
Some of the management was extremely helpful and others were very hard to deal with.
The co-workers basically stayed to themselves.
There was nothing very hard about the job once you knew what was expected of you.
I enjoyed talking to the managers across the states.
Pros
i learned new things.
Cons
management was rough on you.
not good to work for
Accounts Payable temp (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 18, 2015
Recruiters only care about placing you, not placing you where you can use your experienced skills; you are only a dollar sign to them. They don't take your calls, return your calls or address your concerns when you do talk to them.
Pros
this rating
Cons
incommunicado
Accounting Principals is a productive agency
Data Entry, Audit assist (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 9, 2015
Accounting Principals is an accounting agency that provides employees with accounting degrees to other companies that are in need of accountants, data entry clerks, audit assistants, etc.

So far I had worked at Safeway as an audit assistant for two days (the project ended on the second day). And I worked as a data entry clerk at ALTA Planning.
Pros
friendly environment