Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 15, 2013
Pros: gain experience
Cons: na
Perm and temp to perm contractors. Accounting and bank positons
Working for a staffing company can be very enjoying.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VASeptember 11, 2013
Working for a staffing company can be enjoyable, but would rather have a full time job.
Professional and productive
Temporary Customer Care Consultant (Former Employee), Different LocationsSeptember 1, 2013
Excellent for those whose wish to rejoin the workforce
Always willing to find clients the best qualified candidates and makes
the best match possible
Could talk to Management at anytime
DATA ENTRY CLERK/UNDERWRITER ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Richmond, VirginiaAugust 26, 2013
Pros: kept me busy
Cons: no overtime
Love what I did there, my training was easy and the person training me was excellent. I learned how to enter Underwriter claims into multiple computer screen. The permanent workers were always courteous and helpful to me. The hardest part was dealing directly with the Underwriters in solving problems the most enjoyable part of the day was the morning – more... before anybody work just everybody talking with each other before the day began. – less
Fast Paced Payroll Position
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKAugust 26, 2013
Cons: short lunches
Processed payrolls for clients Monday through Wednesdays from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm. After processed, payrolls are packed and sent out via UPS.
Great learning experience
Contract -Collections representative (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 10, 2013
It was a great learning experience, however the timing was wrong for a longer term assigment.
Nice comfortable atmosphere
Accounting Coordinator (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJuly 23, 2013
Cons: not busy enough
Very relaxed and easy going. People are nice. A lot of manual work due to incompatible systems.
Great team, very friendly
Newedge, Brokerage Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 9, 2013
Pros: friendly people
I work with a great management team they have taught me a lot about execution brokerage, and new computer software UBIX, Lotus Notes, and Oracle SQL.
Temp Agency
Accounts Payable / Account Expeditor (Former Employee), San DiegoJune 10, 2013
Pros: income
Cons: short assignments
I like working with temp agencies. Threw out the years I have learned and sharpened my accounting skills. However, Im looking for a permanent job.
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 7, 2013
Pros: great management
Cons: not any
Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 7, 2013
Pros: good working condition as well as clients
Cons: not any
Management is very proactive in finding temporary jobs that fit skills. Very helpful with any issue that may occur. Great management.
A nice place to work. People are friendly
Accounting Principals/Payroll Administrator/Durez (Current Employee), Novi, MIJune 2, 2013
Pros: free coffee, te, a hot chocolate, once a monthly celebrate birthdays with cake ice cream
Cons: no tomato policy. no vacation pay.
Monday's are weekly union payrolls and sometimes Salary. Salary is semi-monthly so it falls on different days of the week. Reports need to be done, sort check, over night checks to other Payroll Admins. Collecting information for the next payroll and entering into payroll system. Helping HR with anything that is needed.

Waiting for information and – more... not getting information until the last minute or after the payroll is done, which means extra work.

Everyone is friendly. – less
Great agency to work for!
Temporary Placement (Former Employee), Work was in Solon, OhMay 23, 2013
Pros: i was working
Cons: it was a temp position
I was placed in a temporary position at a good company. After being shown what was expected, I worked much on my own. Other workers were very helpful and kind.
Great place to work..enjoyed the work and the people
CONTROLLER / SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 3, 2013
Pros: good working conditions, clients, and responsiblities
Cons: not any
Great company...the people are professional and friendly.
Great temporary staffing company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Albuquerque, New MexicoApril 28, 2013
Pros: great management
It was a decent environment to work in.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), McLean, VAApril 19, 2013
Reconciled and maintained the files of the department both on and offsite storage. Maintained and created spreadsheets photocopied and scanned documents for inter-departmental use on a daily basis. Maintained and ordered supplies for the department. Covered for the receptionist during lunch breaks or if needed to be off.
Effective job placement
Temporary Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 8, 2013
Pros: professional agents, effective staffing
Cons: n/a
Accounting Principals found a temporary position for me that soon became permanent. I have no prior experience with Accounting Principals before this occurred, so all I can comment on is the effective staffing they executed, as well as the professionalism of their agents.
Contract position with Alliance Coal
Payroll Reconciliation Accountant (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 8, 2013
Loved working with Alliance Coal HR dept. Would have loved to had permanent position.
Accounting Principals has been a very good agency to work for. They found me work immediately after I was laid off in 2009.
ADP Payroll Specialist (contract) (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VAMarch 13, 2013
Pros: everyone was very nice to work with, i enjoyed the flexible hours if i needed to change them.
Cons: no notice if your were losing your job
It could be stressful at times but overall, I enjoyed working at AECOM through Accounting Principals. I learned how to use Oracle software and ADP Payroll System. My co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was learning the different tax forms that needed for each state. I really enjoyed the fast paced environment and there was something new – more... to learn each day. – less
Excellent Employer
Lockbox Specialist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 5, 2013
Pros: everything!, health care, additional training & development, employee support services
Cons: none after many years of working for them
Management is always available to address issues and reward your good work ethic. If you are a talented reliable employee you will always find work with them. I could not recommend them any more highly.

About Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing. With every assignment, we seek to prove our value to candidates – Read more