Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Great place to try a job before you take it.
General Accountant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GA23 February 2017
This was a temporary job. I worked for Cott Concentrates during their transitional period from RC Cola to Cott Concentrates. I helped establish an in-house AP system
Cheerful, Helpful and Efficient
AR Representative - Temp to hire (Former Employee) –  Arizona21 February 2017
I have used Accounting Principals on more than one occasion when I found myself needing a job. They did the leg work and provided many opportunities to choose from in multiple areas in the valley.
I highly recommend them if you find yourself needing a change of scenery. And if something doesn't work out, they continue working with you to find you that 'perfect' fit.
Great work environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN19 February 2017
I was assigned to work at WellCare Health Plans in Memphis, TN. It was a wonderful experience. The work environment was clean, quiet, busy and very pleasant. I made many new associates I consider friends!
Pros
outfield lunches, meetings and long breaks.
Cons
Short work assignment
Terrible culture - run, run far away
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, IL10 February 2017
This company purchased my former firm. Former firm was very people-oriented. This firm couldn't care less about you. Credible sources tell me they are having trouble hiring due to negative feedback and are now offering gift cards to people who post positive feedback. Not only is this dishonest, but it is a sad representation of a company desperate to salvage a poor reputation.
Pros
They tend to hire fun people
Cons
They treat their people like garbage
They only care about making money off of you
Accounting Temporary (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL31 January 2017
They found a temp job for me pretty quickly, because they get half of my salary. When I asked them to find a permanent position, I haven't heard from them.
easy going and helpful
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CA30 January 2017
the recruiting process is fast and the staff really works hard to find you employment. I would recommend this staffing company to others as they work around your needs and reachable.
Decent company
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX26 January 2017
I enjoyed working but the contract was too short. I would recommend that if you sign up with this company to ask for the traditional temp to perm assignments
Waste of time
NA (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX9 January 2017
Went in for an interview and talked to two guys. They didn't have any positions available at the time. They haven't contacted me since then (about 3 months). I tried emailing my recruiter about a position I was interested in, and he never responded. I am disappointed in their lack of communication and it was just a waste of time.
Accounting keeps your numbers on track..,
Telecommute Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA6 January 2017
A good day at work is one where all month-end reconciliations get resolved the 1st time. Yes, that means having all the necessary back up and docs. to help you close the month.

I enjoy managing and teaching new associates the full process of accounting, so that each one can fully grasp how every posting to any entities book, is of critical importance.

Year-end financial back logs are not a pleasure, as these take time out of your daily routine, to help keep your numbers move forward. Good numbers that will help you run and manage your business smoother, and keep more of your profit.

Pros
Seasonal hours are a blessing..
Cons
Too much work sometimes..
Good Company
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK19 December 2016
Enjoyed working with all at the employment agency. All areas of the company are great. They work with you on many levels. If you ever had questions they always answered them in a timely matter. They also checked on you to make sure you were happy with the job you were assigned too.

Want to know more about Accounting Principals?

Ask a question
Best Employment Service
Contract Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX4 December 2016
Management is efficient and responsive to your qualifications and needs. Highly recommend them to find your next employment opportunities. Company came to my rescue when I needed a job.
This is an temp Agency.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FL4 December 2016
Manager at the agency was very helpful finding a job with great pay.
Comunication bet me and the agency was not good.They did not check up on me personally to find out how thing was going.Did not give me the head up so that I can start looking for something else.
Pros
Good Agency
Cons
cliant was not the best.I was promised temp to hire.but their was not enouge work.
Good company to use for contracting
Compliance Administrator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NC29 November 2016
Good people, hands off. They found me and I have been working for a company for almost 6 months. I am hoping to get hired FT perm or extended. Hopefully something will be worked out in the near future.
Pros
Work from home, decent $
Cons
Not gtd anything after contract
Great Place to work!
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VA11 October 2016
I would reccomend Accounting Principals to anyone looking for a new job in operational accounting! Staffing Managers are there to help with the interview process.
Good
vendor Portal Collections (Former Employee) –  Actuant in Menomonee falls Wisconsin4 October 2016
They are a good agency and they found me one assignment so far. I cannot give any other feedback as again they are a temporary placement agency. I hope they continue to find me work.
Great Agency
Consultant (Current Employee) –  NJ2 October 2016
I have worked at two different companies through this agency and they both have been two of the best jobs I have had my whole career! Team environment. Great agency great jobs.
Pros
Team environment, wonderful companies
Cons
Pay
Unsure if Legit?
None (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH19 September 2016
Headhunter contacts you for job and turns out they don't have any jobs at all. Seems a scam to me. You cannot get in serious contact with anyone. Beware.
Great Staffing Company
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OK26 August 2016
Great Staff, good selection of positions offered. Recruiters do a great job of matching you with clients, also great follow up, never felt left hanging on a job site.
Pros
Great Recuiters
Cons
too long between jobs
Great placement at Radio Systems Corporation.
Payroll Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TN18 August 2016
* Work hours were flexible
* Casual office setting
* I was introduced to new payroll software and enjoyed eight months experience with large company.
*Glad the employee I was filling in for beat cancer, but I will greatly miss the position and co-workers.
*Extremely easy transition and expanded my knowledge with payroll in general.
Pros
Flexiable schedule
Cons
Temporary position while employee out on medical leave.
Good company to work for
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, TX18 August 2016
They care about their employees and make necessary visits to the clients and the staff for open communication. Very friendly operations team and ready to assist in any way.
Pros
Online timesheets
Cons
temporary assignments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accounting Principals. Our community is ready to answer.