Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A Place to Collect A Pay Check
N/A (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 30, 2014
Pros: free lunch once a month
Cons: everything else
It is difficult to review the company as a whole when working in only one department. One would like to believe that the problems of the department in which one works is localized and isolated, rather than systemic. Unfortunately, the problems I encountered while working for Shamrock proved to be systemic. The company is extremely bureaucratic. Management – more... resists change and often attempts to quash new ideas until they have an opportunity to take credit for them. Seasoned employees are given preference over younger, more motivated and more productive employees. This company will bully you as an employee if you uncover any practices that could prove threatening to the company's reputation or potentially merit legal recourse against it. The company's idea of "family" and "trust" and "mutual respect" is compliance under duress and threat of penalty at law. Upper management is paranoid that employees they let go are out to get them. Returning work that had been taken home is subject to legal recourse for "disclosure of confidential material." Of course, had they informed an employee that they were being terminated, there would be no need to return any work or property belonging to the company after termination. Would they rather it be destroyed? How does that benefit the company? The people seem nice, but not sure they have how to treat people who are trying to HELP them with sensitive information on bad business practices. It might make an employee think these practices were illegal. – less
first assignment not very communicatvie
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), Woodland Hills, CAApril 21, 2014
Pros: good location, compensation
Cons: communication not so good
the job that sent me on is a great place to work, but the agency is not very communicative. Wants to just fill the job
I enjoyed my assignments.
Contractor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 15, 2014
Overall my contacts were decent. I wish I could have been placed on direct hire positions.
Great training and support
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAApril 2, 2014
Pros: weekly pay checks
Cons: 30 minute lunch breaks
Wachovia set a great training and working place, moderate work pace, always training and customer first.
Not as many assignments/interviews as I was expecting
Contract Accountant (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 26, 2014
There might be more assignments/interviews in the future. Requested assignments/interviews with corporate firms but receiving too many inquiries about non-profit organizations instead.
Great people, job growth
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee), El Monte, CAMarch 19, 2014
I learned how to use different software and met some great people. Management was supportive.
Recruiting firm for Accounting/Finance professionals
Alternative Investments Accounting Analyst -SEI (Former Employee), Oaks, PAMarch 16, 2014
Pros: found work for me
Assisted me with job placement at SEI Investments. I worked as an Alternative Investments Accounting Analyst
Help me with part-time work when i needed it,
Tax Accountant/Contract Assignment (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOMarch 9, 2014
Pros: helpful with job hunting
Cons: not full time
Help me with part-time work when i needed it. got me inside of companies so I could have connection while I was job hunting.
medical billing
COLLECTIONS REP/POSTING ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), glen alolen, vaMarch 4, 2014
posting payments,appealing claims,processing claims. Auditing claims and data entry. Providing training to new hires
Calls not returned, e-mail responses inconsistent
Payroll (Current Employee), caMarch 1, 2014
Pros: able to work
Cons: extremely low pay, 30% below market
I enjoy the work but the wages are way too low

I am learning to work with new people
Productive Job
Admin/Clerical (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 28, 2014
Gained experience in working a fast paced environment. Management/co-workers were very friendly.
Quick Placement
Payroll Tax Analyst (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 23, 2014
This is an agency that placed me in a temporary position. The person I worked with was very professional and helpful. He always called me back when he said he would.
Gardner Denver
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 9, 2014
Responsibilities included closing production and sales orders, analyzing purchase price variances, production order variances, maintaining standard costs and month end closing entries.
Pleasant Work environment
Administrative Support-AON (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: break roo
Cons: temporary
Workingwith this company was a pleasant experiencs. I wouldn't mind working with them again.
Lack of good management styles
Accountant-Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 18, 2013
Management only out for themselves, staff generally just work there no interaction almost zombie like. Benefits suck.
They lie
Edit Clerk (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAOctober 30, 2013
Cons: they have benefits but they suck
I was told I would be making 14.00 per hour as an auditor. Reality: I ended up making 12.00 an hour as an edit clerk.
Staff Accountant
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Orlando FloridaOctober 28, 2013
Working with Accounting Principals was a wonderful experience and if given the opportunity I would work with them again.
Work at home.
HCC Coder (Former Employee), Franklin, TNSeptember 28, 2013
Code from medical records provided on-line. I learned that there was another side to coding that I had not known. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep an accuracy score above 95%. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was able to work at home.
Was a friendly environment to work in. I enjoyed my time there.
NE Team Assistant (Former Employee), Brown Deer, WISeptember 23, 2013
Cons: usually too busy to take your breaks. a stressful environment.
I would recommend Horizon as a great place to work. A very busy, dynamic workplace. They provide a wonderful service for people who need nursing care at home, for whatever reason. In the short time I was there, all of the people I came in contact with were full of caring & compassion.
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 15, 2013
Pros: gain experience
Cons: na
Perm and temp to perm contractors. Accounting and bank positons

About Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing. With every assignment, we seek to prove our value to candidates – Read more