Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Highly recommend
payroll specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 4, 2015
I have nothing but good things to say about Accounting Principals. They listened in regards to the position and salary I was seeking and have continuously submitted me for positions that fall within these parameters. This is an excellent group of people to work with.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 16, 2015
I loved this assignment, the people were great. I loved learning about working for a college. I coordinated all the purchasing activities across multiple locations.
Strong Company with Growth Opportunities
Business Development Manager/Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  LASeptember 21, 2015
Enjoyed working there
Good staff, committed to excellence
Corporate is awesome, individual achievements are recognized
Fun events are organized and group participation is fun
Community service is encouraged
Pros
Great Corporate culture, good benefits, solid staff, personal recognition, great comp
Cons
Local management is not always professional, a bit of micro-managing
Pleasantville Type Company
Senior PAYROLL (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 7, 2015
I would NOT recommend this company to help you if you already have a job and want help trying to get another job. I have all the qualifications needed for a particular job and the two robots that interviewed me showed all but none of the characteristics to help me or even follow up if a position became available. They definitely have a certain pool of candidates that they want to deal with.
Pros
Cons
not willing enough to help minorities
Awful Staffing
Payroll Administration (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasAugust 31, 2015
The Houston recruiters do not take calls nor answer emails. They don't care about helping people find jobs. Don't waste your time. After you send your resume for jobs posted they call you in and tell you ablut the jobs and you never hear anything else.
Pros
nothing
Cons
don't help find employment
Working in AP department
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  MalibuAugust 28, 2015
 Maintaining the Master Vendor file, verifying the existence of vendors, correcting and setting up of new vendors
 Review, audit and inputs various types of check requests/invoices or payments and ensuring appropriate supporting documentation are coded and singed appropriately
 Processing of all invoices related to purchase orders
 Resolving issues that may arise through research in the QuickBooks system and by communication with all levels of company personnel and outside vendors
 Perform processing check runs within required payments terms
 Research and follow-up on inter departmental and vendor inquiries
 Prepare daily balancing of A/P trade accounts of general ledger
Pros
Working with good people
Cons
No room to grow
A good accounting staffing agency
Tax Accountant - Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYAugust 17, 2015
Agency works with Fortune 500 companies. Recruiters are nice and work hard to place you on an assignment. I learned the Vertex sales tax software.
Great Culture to work in and excellent opportunities
HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 10, 2015
Accounting Principals work personally with you to find the right fit for their clients and ensure placement and interviews with great companies. Great Culture of management and employees.
Contract Agency
Investor Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 28, 2015
Great company to get your foot in the door through contract to hire opportunities. They were easy to communicate with and get in touch with
Called me with position already in mind for me
Routing Code Processor / Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 26, 2015
Company called me with a position already in mind. Very helpful on what to expect and directions. Monday through Friday. Good pay weekly.
Pros
Found me good assignment, Monday-Friday. Good pay. Paid weekly.
Cons
My assignment ended and didn't hear about any other possibilities
Excellent company and professional staff to work for. Excellent job leads in a fast turn around period. Pay is good
Title Processor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 15, 2015
Excellent company and professional staff to work for. Excellent job leads in a fast turn around period. The company tries to place you in professional position that you would like and that matches your qualifications.Pay is good
Pros
Excellent company to work for
productive and consistant
staff (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 10, 2015
A company that works hard on your behalf. In the short amount of time I have been there they have given me great leads.They find what siuts your capabilities and send you as much information about that company or buisness before you go on an interview.
Always looking out for your best interest.
A/R Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 15, 2015
This is a temporary agency, that I feel are truly always looking for the best fit for myself & their clients also. They are very organized and professional. I would be happy to be placed by them anytime. They are always upbeat and positive to deal with.
Pros
Always will be looking out for your best interest. Not just a "numbers" company.
Cons
Haven't really found any.
Great company
Project Accountant for Whitewave Foods (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 4, 2015
I've gotten many positions through this company and I would definitely recommend them. I've gotten permanent and temporary work through them.
Pros
Assignments
Growth
Merchant Acct Clerk/Payroll Assist/Paperwork Admin (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 29, 2015
Easy going and efficient work days. The ability to grow in many different companies and learn ways of operation. Management throughout company provided shown concern for staff .
Pros
change
Cons
change
Temporary positions
CareRing Clinic Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 20, 2015
Worked in Customer Service with Piedmont Natural Gas and it was a great place to work at.
CareRing Clinic did front desk related tasks and that was also a good place to work at.

The management at the staffing agency was really not too communicative or helpful. I rarely received calls from anyone there.

The jobs given were not hard at all.
Pros
Good positions
Cons
Not many opportunities
Process open invoices
Accounts Payable Specialist/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Temp Assignment AecomApril 22, 2015
Process open invoices received through the document imaging software. Verify invoice status. Contact supplier and advise what is needed to make the invoices compliant.
A temporary employment agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAApril 4, 2015
I enjoyed the assignment I received from Accounting Principals very much. I matched incoming invoices to purchase orders & coded for entry into QuickBooks, processed the check runs, answered phones, filing, researched payments & invoices. Management was great to work with, they gave you your work assignments & let you do them. Co-workers were friendly & helpful. The hardest part of the job, as always is with temp assignments, was not knowing everyone or the organization well enough to handle customer/vendor inquiries confidently. The most enjoyable part of the job assignment was the accounting component. I had hoped this would be a temp to hire situation, but management decided to reorganize the employees they had.
Pros
Friendly & helpful co-workers & management, variety of admin & accounting duties.
Cons
Not knowing the company well enough to to handle inquiries confidently.
not good to work for
Accounts Payable temp (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 18, 2015
Recruiters only care about placing you, not placing you where you can use your experienced skills; you are only a dollar sign to them. They don't take your calls, return your calls or address your concerns when you do talk to them.
Pros
this rating
Cons
incommunicado
Accounting Principals
Contractor for SPECTRUM LOGISTICS (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 4, 2015
I found them very helpful and interested in finding me a position. Always checking in the beginning of the week , how the job was going at Spectrum Logiostics. Started out at 20 hours and in time Spectrum asked me to work 40 hours. The job and people were nice and i enoyed working with the customers. In this case the truckers

I worked with accounting, and dispatchers. In this case, getting the paperwork to accounting for billing and handling out the sedttlement statements to drivers and owners. Also, assisting the drivers and owners with paperwork, such as orders and permits. The day would go bye fast, i enjoyed it. I learned through the hardest part of the job. Calming and helping the drivers when they didnt get their paperwork fast enough . The reward was the smile and thank you, when they got everything they needed. I enjoy working with people
Pros
contact with people, early hours, learning different areas of job
Cons
healthcare wasn't a permant position