Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 7, 2016
A typical day at work is that I am able to do my tasks and help customers with the best of my ability. I also like helping out my co-workers if they are overloaded or just help with my opinion on any problems they may have.

I have learned a lot in the companys I have worked in the past. Not only do I learn about people but I learn more skills to build my resume for my future position.

I like to help management and I also like to work as management with my experiences.
My co-workers and I get along all the time. I do not try to have problems with my co-workers because it is important for me to maintain a professional level at all times.

Usually the hardest part of the job is learning everything and everyone in the first week or so. I usually get over that quickly. I like people I work with that will help you when you are new.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to learn everything and be able to help others. I also like to learn a lot and keep learning with the company. I really like most that I am part of the company and get included in things that are going on, whether it be good or bad.
Pros
Free lunches, celebrations, & short lunch times
Cons
Healthcare, not enough vacation time
Temporary Job assignment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 10, 2016
Temporary Job assignment in Auditing. We were to compare the information from audit reports to the accounts and reports given for backup.
Accounts Payable
Temporary assignments in A/P (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZNovember 12, 2015
Great people to work with, recruiter very understanding of what I am seeking.
I accepted a short term assignment with a medical company. They wanted someone that could walk in and not be told too much about what to do and how to do it. I had someone show me about three steps in their accounting software, sat down and took care of the work they had anticipated being done over a week. I had it done in two days and eagerly asked for more. They were very accommodating and tried to find work for me to do but ran out!!
Pros
job was too short term
Cons
good job though
Great pepple and communication was important
A/R Chargeback Specialist (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAFebruary 15, 2016
Learned how to process chargebacks, co-workers were very helpful, everyday was never the same, my supervisor was easy to communicate with.
Pros
Free drinks, lunches
A learning experience.
Payroll Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 12, 2016
I would work for them again provided I had a agreement of the terms of contract in writing prior to commencing assignment.
Pros
Short Term
Cons
Always the "new gal"
temp agency
Credit department (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJMarch 15, 2016
very nice people to work for they are very helpful in trying to get you a position. Each person at Accounting Principals was very helpful.
Cons
Pretty good for a staffing company
Payment Center Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 5, 2015
The people are friendly & professional. It is a staffing company, so their first priority is their customers, but they do try to help workers as well.
Pros
flexibility, good temp to perm opportunities if you are an experienced accountant
Cons
If you are not an accountant, you will not have many opportunities
Attentive, pleasant
Payroll Processor (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 10, 2015
Pleasant recruiter, attentive to my needs, quick to respond with long term assignments matching my talents. Compassionate with the occasional complications as they arise.
Pros
Well suited long term assignments.
Cons
Recruiters change companies too often.
Strong Company with Growth Opportunities
Business Development Manager/Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  LASeptember 21, 2015
Enjoyed working there
Good staff, committed to excellence
Corporate is awesome, individual achievements are recognized
Fun events are organized and group participation is fun
Community service is encouraged
Pros
Great Corporate culture, good benefits, solid staff, personal recognition, great comp
Cons
Local management is not always professional, a bit of micro-managing
Highly recommend
payroll specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 4, 2015
I have nothing but good things to say about Accounting Principals. They listened in regards to the position and salary I was seeking and have continuously submitted me for positions that fall within these parameters. This is an excellent group of people to work with.
Staffing Agency
Accounting/Bookkeeping (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 2, 2016
A temporary, temp to hire and permanent placement agency/ They have been accommodating, easy to work with and very proactive.
Pleasantville Type Company
Senior PAYROLL (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 7, 2015
I would NOT recommend this company to help you if you already have a job and want help trying to get another job. I have all the qualifications needed for a particular job and the two robots that interviewed me showed all but none of the characteristics to help me or even follow up if a position became available. They definitely have a certain pool of candidates that they want to deal with.
Pros
Cons
not willing enough to help minorities
Working in AP department
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  MalibuAugust 28, 2015
 Maintaining the Master Vendor file, verifying the existence of vendors, correcting and setting up of new vendors
 Review, audit and inputs various types of check requests/invoices or payments and ensuring appropriate supporting documentation are coded and singed appropriately
 Processing of all invoices related to purchase orders
 Resolving issues that may arise through research in the QuickBooks system and by communication with all levels of company personnel and outside vendors
 Perform processing check runs within required payments terms
 Research and follow-up on inter departmental and vendor inquiries
 Prepare daily balancing of A/P trade accounts of general ledger
Pros
Working with good people
Cons
No room to grow
Awful Staffing
Payroll Administration (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasAugust 31, 2015
The Houston recruiters do not take calls nor answer emails. They don't care about helping people find jobs. Don't waste your time. After you send your resume for jobs posted they call you in and tell you ablut the jobs and you never hear anything else.
Pros
nothing
Cons
don't help find employment
Excellent company and professional staff to work for. Excellent job leads in a fast turn around period. Pay is good
Title Processor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 15, 2015
Excellent company and professional staff to work for. Excellent job leads in a fast turn around period. The company tries to place you in professional position that you would like and that matches your qualifications.Pay is good
Pros
Excellent company to work for
Called me with position already in mind for me
Routing Code Processor / Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 26, 2015
Company called me with a position already in mind. Very helpful on what to expect and directions. Monday through Friday. Good pay weekly.
Pros
Found me good assignment, Monday-Friday. Good pay. Paid weekly.
Cons
My assignment ended and didn't hear about any other possibilities
Accounts Payable Clerk
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 16, 2015
I loved this assignment, the people were great. I loved learning about working for a college. I coordinated all the purchasing activities across multiple locations.
Always looking out for your best interest.
A/R Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 15, 2015
This is a temporary agency, that I feel are truly always looking for the best fit for myself & their clients also. They are very organized and professional. I would be happy to be placed by them anytime. They are always upbeat and positive to deal with.
Pros
Always will be looking out for your best interest. Not just a "numbers" company.
Cons
Haven't really found any.
Temporary positions
CareRing Clinic Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 20, 2015
Worked in Customer Service with Piedmont Natural Gas and it was a great place to work at.
CareRing Clinic did front desk related tasks and that was also a good place to work at.

The management at the staffing agency was really not too communicative or helpful. I rarely received calls from anyone there.

The jobs given were not hard at all.
Pros
Good positions
Cons
Not many opportunities
Great Culture to work in and excellent opportunities
HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 10, 2015
Accounting Principals work personally with you to find the right fit for their clients and ensure placement and interviews with great companies. Great Culture of management and employees.