Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Productive and enjoyayble
Finance and Accounting Intern (Current Employee) –  Kathmandu6 October 2017
Work enjoying and more interest towards the job
once took a assignment will finish it
clean and healthy environment to work
satisfaction at work place
get paid at time
Pros
Enjoy at work, get new friends, get paid
Cons
Short break
position was temporary
Timekeeper (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CA3 October 2017
I worked for a construction company in Escondido which I did not indicate what company. Accounting Principals was the agency I worked for. The position was temporary.
Was pulled in Accounting Principals to work temp position with BayCare.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL2 October 2017
Accounting Principals was an awful company to work for. My of my phone calls were not returned. If I had questions, no one was available to answer them.
Temp
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR4 September 2017
This is a temp company. They are very helpful and try to get you work. I enjoy working with them. They even are helpful when a client backed out on a job that I was to start. They found me something pretty fast until I found full time work.
Consultant
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CT22 August 2017
I found this company worked hard to find me a temporary position and was elated with the assignment. It was a perfect fit and the assignment was extended from the initial 3 months to 2 1/4 years. I was hoping for a fulltime position but the company was purchased and all consultants released.
Pros
Recruiters answered my calls immediatly
Cons
Benifits lacking.
Great work place
Remote Customer Service/Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA15 August 2017
The company that I answer phones for is Hulu. I enjoy working with all my co-workers and supervisors. They are all extremely helpful and respectful. I honestly can't think of a "hard" part other than the technical ability of some of the customers can be frustrating. Most enjoyable is the ability to work from home and still being appreciated.
Pros
work from home
Cons
have not found one yet
Better than the basic temp agency
Finance/Cash Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL14 August 2017
Great pay, ok benefits . Upper management is not for the candidate only the security of their clients. Culture is not very personable. Straight to the point.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Not really valued
Great Agency that really wants you to succeed
Customer Service & Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL10 August 2017
I worked for this agency for a few years, and was very happy with the amount of effort they put into getting me the right temp jobs when needed. Their recruiters are great to work with and are never too busy to answer any questions or concerns you may have about an assignment.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
n/a
Summary N/A
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA1 August 2017
Accounting Principals is a staffing agency. I had limited contact with office personnel. As a staffing agency, all they know about me is that I show up to work and they can submit an invoice.
Stressful workplace
Accounting Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK26 July 2017
No communication whatsoever. All accounting principals is interested in is filling a position in order to put money in their pockets.
On the occasion that I did call with a question, they did call me back but the attitudes of the ladies that were my "so called" managers was very sarcastic and unprofessional.

I did however enjoy working at my temporary location. Other than my immediate supervisor, I met some amazing people that I thoroughly enjoyed working with.
Easy place to work where I was placed
Contract Accountant (Former Employee) –  Champlin, MN19 July 2017
They were a good contract house, and fought to get me a better salary.

The assignment I was on was comfortable, and friendly.
It was easy to come to work every day.
Pros
Easy to come to work on the assignment I had.
Cons
Time off/ sick days were not paid.
Very Convoluted Work Place
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC17 July 2017
Worked for Accounting Principals as a Temp to Perm employee. The work environment was a little stressful, direction by manager was vague. Received different answers to same question from coworkers. Learned multi-state payroll.
Pros
Many places to go for lunch
Cons
Healthcare did not cover generic prescriptions
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK 7413612 July 2017
GOOD PLACE TO WORK FOR Responsible for telephone calls from internal and external customers obtaining car reservation bookings and accessing information from the computer system to determine vehicle availability and policies. Enter customer information to the reservation system. Make reservations for planned travel, including hotels Follow up with clients about travel plans and make adjustments as needed Coordinate the use of bonus points and other rewards that clients want to use. Resolve scheduling conflicts and other issues as they come up Advise current and prospective clients about destination options, including pros and cons of each
Not my cup of tea.
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  United States11 July 2017
A typical day is spent on the phones. There is an extreme push for temporary positions and then an extreme push to place ANYONE. This would be fine except for being priced like a high-end firm. The metric push is so hard that quality sacrifices and thus client relationships die along with good employees leaving.
Pros
A ton of little side benefits all the time
Cons
A KPI push so hard that it sacrifices what the company stands for.
Recruiter & Staffing work harmoniously together.
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL7 July 2017
Recruiters approached me and placed me within two weeks of previous work separation. Recruiters and staffing managers work harmoniously together through the entire process.
Cons
Temporary Work
Great culture
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OH30 June 2017
This company provides you with every tool to be successful. The training is awesome, the culture is upbeat and fun! Management is very approachable, promotions are given to the biggest billers and performers.
Pros
Approachable manager, aggressive commission structure
Cons
Certain individuals complain and play victims, they usually get let go
HME was a temporary assignment
HME Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM15 June 2017
HME was a temporary assignment under Accounting Principals, for a very short period. I assisted in billing for Durable Medical Equipment, typed information on spreadsheets.
Pros
temporary assignment
Cons
fast pace
Great placements and great people
Accounts Receivable Asst- USHE NBCUniversal (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CA10 June 2017
Great representation and job relationships. I highly recommend this place to help you find work. I like that they find you work that meets your needs and expectations.
Pros
Great jobs
Cons
no paid vacations
Temporary Accountant
Temporary Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX29 May 2017
Satisfied with my counselor and pay. Communication was very good and I knew my expectations going into the assignment. This is nice to have while I look for a permanent position.
Pros
Looking at a company from a temporary view to see how they treat people.
Cons
Short term assignments.
Awesome Temp Agency
Temp ( Presbyterian & HME) (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM29 May 2017
Accounting Principlals is the best temp agency, in my opinion. The staff there are very professional, they empathize with everyone, and made me feel like I could do any job.
Pros
Everything about this agency
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accounting Principals. Our community is ready to answer.