Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Everything for the agency's interest
Account Payable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, NY17 May 2016
They would like you to bring them money; this is the only thing they are care of.
If they need you they will find you anywhere; if you need them....
They do not fight for you; only for them and their financial benefits.
Great Advancement Opportunity
Staff Accountant (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NC10 May 2016
If you are looking for experience is different areas of accounting this is the company for you. The company will find the right employer for you based on your skills, background experience and location.
Pros
Advancement opportunities
Cons
short term contracts
Great company to work for. Very involved!
Accounting Associate (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NC2 May 2016
The staff communicates very well to reach out and see how your doing at your contract position. They found me employment at a company that met my expectations and when the contract was up they assisted me with locating employment afterwards as well.
Pros
Great communication
Temporary Job assignment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL10 April 2016
Temporary Job assignment in Auditing. We were to compare the information from audit reports to the accounts and reports given for backup.
Very positive company to work for
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ7 April 2016
This is a staffing company for which I have been placed in different companies for data entry. A typical day consisted of entering yearly budgets, updating vendor information, filing A/P invoices and checks. Faxing and copying information. My co-workers were wonderful at this temporary position.
Consistency
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX5 April 2016
I entertained my customers with the television. They were able to let me know what they wanted to watch on television. I would have coffee made daily and make sure that everyone felt at home.
Fun place to work, great culture
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WI1 April 2016
The balance of work and play was great here; however I felt the training program was lacking and there were not enough staff in the office to effectively train the newer employees. I could tell the training materials were in place, but not always used to the fullest extent,
Pros
Beer-Thirty! :) Fun, happy environment overall, great communication
Cons
Lack of effective trainig
temp agency
Credit department (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJ15 March 2016
very nice people to work for they are very helpful in trying to get you a position. Each person at Accounting Principals was very helpful.
A learning experience.
Payroll Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ12 March 2016
I would work for them again provided I had a agreement of the terms of contract in writing prior to commencing assignment.
Pros
Short Term
Cons
Always the "new gal"
Wonderful opportunities to grow and learn.
Temporary Employment Services (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TN7 March 2016
Accounting Principals has given me great opportunities with various companies over the years allowing me flexibility and the opportunity to grow and learn diverse skills. I have forged many wonderful business relationships through them and will continue to promote Accounting Principals as a leader in the staffing industry.
Great pepple and communication was important
A/R Chargeback Specialist (Former Employee) –  Corona, CA15 February 2016
Learned how to process chargebacks, co-workers were very helpful, everyday was never the same, my supervisor was easy to communicate with.
Pros
Free drinks, lunches
Staffing Agency
Accounting/Bookkeeping (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM2 February 2016
A temporary, temp to hire and permanent placement agency/ They have been accommodating, easy to work with and very proactive.
Preparing for next assignment once one has been completed
Business Admin/ Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH2 February 2016
Waiting on assignments are very difficult. Wish all temps services already had one lined up once one assignment has been completed. Especially when they know ahead of time when the assignment is just about to be completed.
Pros
Has promising companies and very hard at work.
Cons
Needs to have jobs lined up once they know a assignment is completed
Attentive, pleasant
Payroll Processor (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO10 December 2015
Pleasant recruiter, attentive to my needs, quick to respond with long term assignments matching my talents. Compassionate with the occasional complications as they arise.
Pros
Well suited long term assignments.
Cons
Recruiters change companies too often.
Accounts Payable
Temporary assignments in A/P (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZ12 November 2015
Great people to work with, recruiter very understanding of what I am seeking.
I accepted a short term assignment with a medical company. They wanted someone that could walk in and not be told too much about what to do and how to do it. I had someone show me about three steps in their accounting software, sat down and took care of the work they had anticipated being done over a week. I had it done in two days and eagerly asked for more. They were very accommodating and tried to find work for me to do but ran out!!
Pros
job was too short term
Cons
good job though
Pretty good for a staffing company
Payment Center Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TN5 November 2015
The people are friendly & professional. It is a staffing company, so their first priority is their customers, but they do try to help workers as well.
Pros
flexibility, good temp to perm opportunities if you are an experienced accountant
Cons
If you are not an accountant, you will not have many opportunities
Highly recommend
payroll specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX4 November 2015
I have nothing but good things to say about Accounting Principals. They listened in regards to the position and salary I was seeking and have continuously submitted me for positions that fall within these parameters. This is an excellent group of people to work with.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GA16 October 2015
I loved this assignment, the people were great. I loved learning about working for a college. I coordinated all the purchasing activities across multiple locations.
Strong Company with Growth Opportunities
Business Development Manager/Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  LA21 September 2015
Enjoyed working there
Good staff, committed to excellence
Corporate is awesome, individual achievements are recognized
Fun events are organized and group participation is fun
Community service is encouraged
Pros
Great Corporate culture, good benefits, solid staff, personal recognition, great comp
Cons
Local management is not always professional, a bit of micro-managing
Pleasantville Type Company
Senior PAYROLL (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MI7 September 2015
I would NOT recommend this company to help you if you already have a job and want help trying to get another job. I have all the qualifications needed for a particular job and the two robots that interviewed me showed all but none of the characteristics to help me or even follow up if a position became available. They definitely have a certain pool of candidates that they want to deal with.
Pros
Cons
not willing enough to help minorities