Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, great culture
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WI1 April 2016
The balance of work and play was great here; however I felt the training program was lacking and there were not enough staff in the office to effectively train the newer employees. I could tell the training materials were in place, but not always used to the fullest extent,
Pros
Beer-Thirty! :) Fun, happy environment overall, great communication
Cons
Lack of effective trainig
Great Advancement Opportunity
Staff Accountant (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NC10 May 2016
If you are looking for experience is different areas of accounting this is the company for you. The company will find the right employer for you based on your skills, background experience and location.
Pros
Advancement opportunities
Cons
short term contracts
Friendly Staff
Special Project (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO25 July 2016
I went to the temporary agency looking for employment, the staff treated me with respect. I was able to secure a position with the second company I interviewed with.
Very positive company to work for
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ7 April 2016
This is a staffing company for which I have been placed in different companies for data entry. A typical day consisted of entering yearly budgets, updating vendor information, filing A/P invoices and checks. Faxing and copying information. My co-workers were wonderful at this temporary position.
Everything for the agency's interest
Account Payable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, NY17 May 2016
They would like you to bring them money; this is the only thing they are care of.
If they need you they will find you anywhere; if you need them....
They do not fight for you; only for them and their financial benefits.
Wonderful opportunities to grow and learn.
Temporary Employment Services (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TN7 March 2016
Accounting Principals has given me great opportunities with various companies over the years allowing me flexibility and the opportunity to grow and learn diverse skills. I have forged many wonderful business relationships through them and will continue to promote Accounting Principals as a leader in the staffing industry.
Nice place to work
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL7 August 2016
A typical day at work is that I am able to do my tasks and help customers with the best of my ability. I also like helping out my co-workers if they are overloaded or just help with my opinion on any problems they may have.

I have learned a lot in the companys I have worked in the past. Not only do I learn about people but I learn more skills to build my resume for my future position.

I like to help management and I also like to work as management with my experiences.
My co-workers and I get along all the time. I do not try to have problems with my co-workers because it is important for me to maintain a professional level at all times.

Usually the hardest part of the job is learning everything and everyone in the first week or so. I usually get over that quickly. I like people I work with that will help you when you are new.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to learn everything and be able to help others. I also like to learn a lot and keep learning with the company. I really like most that I am part of the company and get included in things that are going on, whether it be good or bad.
Pros
Free lunches, celebrations, & short lunch times
Cons
Healthcare, not enough vacation time
Terrible Agency
Just another temp (Former Employee) –  N/A15 June 2016
I was lied to in order for them to fill the position. They also lied to the employer, and they were caught. I would not recommend them AT ALL!
Cons
Preparing for next assignment once one has been completed
Business Admin/ Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH2 February 2016
Waiting on assignments are very difficult. Wish all temps services already had one lined up once one assignment has been completed. Especially when they know ahead of time when the assignment is just about to be completed.
Pros
Has promising companies and very hard at work.
Cons
Needs to have jobs lined up once they know a assignment is completed
Consistency
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX5 April 2016
I entertained my customers with the television. They were able to let me know what they wanted to watch on television. I would have coffee made daily and make sure that everyone felt at home.
Temporary Job assignment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL10 April 2016
Temporary Job assignment in Auditing. We were to compare the information from audit reports to the accounts and reports given for backup.
Accounts Payable
Temporary assignments in A/P (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZ12 November 2015
Great people to work with, recruiter very understanding of what I am seeking.
I accepted a short term assignment with a medical company. They wanted someone that could walk in and not be told too much about what to do and how to do it. I had someone show me about three steps in their accounting software, sat down and took care of the work they had anticipated being done over a week. I had it done in two days and eagerly asked for more. They were very accommodating and tried to find work for me to do but ran out!!
Pros
job was too short term
Cons
good job though
Great pepple and communication was important
A/R Chargeback Specialist (Former Employee) –  Corona, CA15 February 2016
Learned how to process chargebacks, co-workers were very helpful, everyday was never the same, my supervisor was easy to communicate with.
Pros
Free drinks, lunches
A learning experience.
Payroll Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ12 March 2016
I would work for them again provided I had a agreement of the terms of contract in writing prior to commencing assignment.
Pros
Short Term
Cons
Always the "new gal"
temp agency
Credit department (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJ15 March 2016
very nice people to work for they are very helpful in trying to get you a position. Each person at Accounting Principals was very helpful.
Cons
Pretty good for a staffing company
Payment Center Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TN5 November 2015
The people are friendly & professional. It is a staffing company, so their first priority is their customers, but they do try to help workers as well.
Pros
flexibility, good temp to perm opportunities if you are an experienced accountant
Cons
If you are not an accountant, you will not have many opportunities
Strong Company with Growth Opportunities
Business Development Manager/Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  LA21 September 2015
Enjoyed working there
Good staff, committed to excellence
Corporate is awesome, individual achievements are recognized
Fun events are organized and group participation is fun
Community service is encouraged
Pros
Great Corporate culture, good benefits, solid staff, personal recognition, great comp
Cons
Local management is not always professional, a bit of micro-managing
Attentive, pleasant
Payroll Processor (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO10 December 2015
Pleasant recruiter, attentive to my needs, quick to respond with long term assignments matching my talents. Compassionate with the occasional complications as they arise.
Pros
Well suited long term assignments.
Cons
Recruiters change companies too often.
Pleasantville Type Company
Senior PAYROLL (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MI7 September 2015
I would NOT recommend this company to help you if you already have a job and want help trying to get another job. I have all the qualifications needed for a particular job and the two robots that interviewed me showed all but none of the characteristics to help me or even follow up if a position became available. They definitely have a certain pool of candidates that they want to deal with.
Pros
Cons
not willing enough to help minorities
Working in AP department
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Malibu28 August 2015
 Maintaining the Master Vendor file, verifying the existence of vendors, correcting and setting up of new vendors
 Review, audit and inputs various types of check requests/invoices or payments and ensuring appropriate supporting documentation are coded and singed appropriately
 Processing of all invoices related to purchase orders
 Resolving issues that may arise through research in the QuickBooks system and by communication with all levels of company personnel and outside vendors
 Perform processing check runs within required payments terms
 Research and follow-up on inter departmental and vendor inquiries
 Prepare daily balancing of A/P trade accounts of general ledger
Pros
Working with good people
Cons
No room to grow