Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Knowledgeable company, friendly, professional
Accounting Clerk/Master Data Technician (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL15 October 2017
Great resources, going the extra mile to make sure there is a mutual fit for everyone involved, timely pay, questions or concerns addressed adequately.
Very easy to work with
SETTLEMENTS ANALYST SUTHERLAND GLOBAL (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OK14 October 2017
Everyone was very helpful and easy to work with. they were able to place me very quickly and the transition was very smooth. They called to check on me and see how things were going and how I was liking the job. She would also ask me if I had any concerns or questions. She told me to contact her at any time If I needed anything. It was a great experience. I would recommend them to my friends.
Talent
Accounting Specialist (Fixed Assets, A/R, A/P) (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MI13 October 2017
The managers at Accounting Principals are very astute and decisive in choosing strong finance and accounting people for permanent or temporary positions.
Pros
Placed in good companies
Great Company
AR Cash Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NY12 October 2017
Great company to work for. Pay is kinda low but the assignments are great in that they are quite professional. Staff is excellent to work with. Workload is kinda extensive.
Great Place o Work
OFFICE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CA9 October 2017
I truly enjoyed working for Accounting Principals. Everyone I worked with was amazing. Excellent Management. Great benefits. Positive work environment.
A fast and accurate environment sharpen my skills
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA6 October 2017
Monday and Tuesday process up date and changes as rate increases department changes, pay weekly bonuses and adjust any benefits deducations. Wednesdays sort check sent to Arizona, Florida,stockton, local and by regular mail. Thursday and Friday complete reports needed accounting.
Cons
no overtime
Productive and enjoyayble
Finance and Accounting Intern (Current Employee) –  Kathmandu6 October 2017
Work enjoying and more interest towards the job
once took a assignment will finish it
clean and healthy environment to work
satisfaction at work place
get paid at time
Pros
Enjoy at work, get new friends, get paid
Cons
Short break
position was temporary
Timekeeper (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CA3 October 2017
I worked for a construction company in Escondido which I did not indicate what company. Accounting Principals was the agency I worked for. The position was temporary.
Was pulled in Accounting Principals to work temp position with BayCare.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL2 October 2017
Accounting Principals was an awful company to work for. My of my phone calls were not returned. If I had questions, no one was available to answer them.
Temp
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR4 September 2017
This is a temp company. They are very helpful and try to get you work. I enjoy working with them. They even are helpful when a client backed out on a job that I was to start. They found me something pretty fast until I found full time work.
Consultant
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CT22 August 2017
I found this company worked hard to find me a temporary position and was elated with the assignment. It was a perfect fit and the assignment was extended from the initial 3 months to 2 1/4 years. I was hoping for a fulltime position but the company was purchased and all consultants released.
Pros
Recruiters answered my calls immediatly
Cons
Benifits lacking.
Great work place
Remote Customer Service/Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA15 August 2017
The company that I answer phones for is Hulu. I enjoy working with all my co-workers and supervisors. They are all extremely helpful and respectful. I honestly can't think of a "hard" part other than the technical ability of some of the customers can be frustrating. Most enjoyable is the ability to work from home and still being appreciated.
Pros
work from home
Cons
have not found one yet
Better than the basic temp agency
Finance/Cash Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL14 August 2017
Great pay, ok benefits . Upper management is not for the candidate only the security of their clients. Culture is not very personable. Straight to the point.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Not really valued
Great Agency that really wants you to succeed
Customer Service & Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL10 August 2017
I worked for this agency for a few years, and was very happy with the amount of effort they put into getting me the right temp jobs when needed. Their recruiters are great to work with and are never too busy to answer any questions or concerns you may have about an assignment.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
n/a
Summary N/A
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA1 August 2017
Accounting Principals is a staffing agency. I had limited contact with office personnel. As a staffing agency, all they know about me is that I show up to work and they can submit an invoice.
Stressful workplace
Accounting Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK26 July 2017
No communication whatsoever. All accounting principals is interested in is filling a position in order to put money in their pockets.
On the occasion that I did call with a question, they did call me back but the attitudes of the ladies that were my "so called" managers was very sarcastic and unprofessional.

I did however enjoy working at my temporary location. Other than my immediate supervisor, I met some amazing people that I thoroughly enjoyed working with.
Easy place to work where I was placed
Contract Accountant (Former Employee) –  Champlin, MN19 July 2017
They were a good contract house, and fought to get me a better salary.

The assignment I was on was comfortable, and friendly.
It was easy to come to work every day.
Pros
Easy to come to work on the assignment I had.
Cons
Time off/ sick days were not paid.
Very Convoluted Work Place
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC17 July 2017
Worked for Accounting Principals as a Temp to Perm employee. The work environment was a little stressful, direction by manager was vague. Received different answers to same question from coworkers. Learned multi-state payroll.
Pros
Many places to go for lunch
Cons
Healthcare did not cover generic prescriptions
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK 7413612 July 2017
GOOD PLACE TO WORK FOR Responsible for telephone calls from internal and external customers obtaining car reservation bookings and accessing information from the computer system to determine vehicle availability and policies. Enter customer information to the reservation system. Make reservations for planned travel, including hotels Follow up with clients about travel plans and make adjustments as needed Coordinate the use of bonus points and other rewards that clients want to use. Resolve scheduling conflicts and other issues as they come up Advise current and prospective clients about destination options, including pros and cons of each
Not my cup of tea.
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  United States11 July 2017
A typical day is spent on the phones. There is an extreme push for temporary positions and then an extreme push to place ANYONE. This would be fine except for being priced like a high-end firm. The metric push is so hard that quality sacrifices and thus client relationships die along with good employees leaving.
Pros
A ton of little side benefits all the time
Cons
A KPI push so hard that it sacrifices what the company stands for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accounting Principals. Our community is ready to answer.