Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Great recruiters
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX5 March 2017
Great employee and client relations. Some time may come in between contracts. Finishing out contracts will help get more work. The recruiters will allow their clients to cancel interviews and rearrange schedules but do not like when the employee searching does the same. Some of the recruiters have shown to favor more on the client side than the employee. Find a recruiter that will stand up for both the employee and the client. Overall good experience.
Pros
Ongoing placement
Cons
Favors clients more than searching employees sometimes
Terrible culture - run, run far away
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, IL10 February 2017
This company purchased my former firm. Former firm was very people-oriented. This firm couldn't care less about you. Credible sources tell me they are having trouble hiring due to negative feedback and are now offering gift cards to people who post positive feedback. Not only is this dishonest, but it is a sad representation of a company desperate to salvage a poor reputation.
Pros
They tend to hire fun people
Cons
They treat their people like garbage
Cheerful, Helpful and Efficient
AR Representative - Temp to hire (Former Employee) –  Arizona21 February 2017
I have used Accounting Principals on more than one occasion when I found myself needing a job. They did the leg work and provided many opportunities to choose from in multiple areas in the valley.
I highly recommend them if you find yourself needing a change of scenery. And if something doesn't work out, they continue working with you to find you that 'perfect' fit.
Accounting keeps your numbers on track..,
Telecommute Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA6 January 2017
A good day at work is one where all month-end reconciliations get resolved the 1st time. Yes, that means having all the necessary back up and docs. to help you close the month.

I enjoy managing and teaching new associates the full process of accounting, so that each one can fully grasp how every posting to any entities book, is of critical importance.

Year-end financial back logs are not a pleasure, as these take time out of your daily routine, to help keep your numbers move forward. Good numbers that will help you run and manage your business smoother, and keep more of your profit.

Pros
Seasonal hours are a blessing..
Cons
Too much work sometimes..
This is an temp Agency.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FL4 December 2016
Manager at the agency was very helpful finding a job with great pay.
Comunication bet me and the agency was not good.They did not check up on me personally to find out how thing was going.Did not give me the head up so that I can start looking for something else.
Pros
Good Agency
Cons
cliant was not the best.I was promised temp to hire.but their was not enouge work.
Waste of time
NA (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX9 January 2017
Went in for an interview and talked to two guys. They didn't have any positions available at the time. They haven't contacted me since then (about 3 months). I tried emailing my recruiter about a position I was interested in, and he never responded. I am disappointed in their lack of communication and it was just a waste of time.
Great work environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN19 February 2017
I was assigned to work at WellCare Health Plans in Memphis, TN. It was a wonderful experience. The work environment was clean, quiet, busy and very pleasant. I made many new associates I consider friends!
Pros
outfield lunches, meetings and long breaks.
Cons
Short work assignment
Good Company
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK19 December 2016
Enjoyed working with all at the employment agency. All areas of the company are great. They work with you on many levels. If you ever had questions they always answered them in a timely matter. They also checked on you to make sure you were happy with the job you were assigned too.
Good company to use for contracting
Compliance Administrator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NC29 November 2016
Good people, hands off. They found me and I have been working for a company for almost 6 months. I am hoping to get hired FT perm or extended. Hopefully something will be worked out in the near future.
Pros
Work from home, decent $
Cons
Not gtd anything after contract
Temp Agency
Regional Account Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL3 March 2017
They helped me find a position and did not stop until I was happy with what they found me. I am happy with their process. The first company they placed me with did not come through for me so they worked hard to get me placement.
Nice environment - lot's of job incentives
Colleague Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL24 February 2017
Nice place to work. People are very nice and caring. There are a lot of fun meetings and extra curricular activities. I learned a lot and I'm very appreciative of everything and the culture.
Temp Position
TEmp Account Payable (Former Employee) –  Caledonia, WI24 February 2017
Accounting payable - weekly check runs, this job was temporary for someone on maternity leave so it was 3 months long - my Boss there was a jerkl.
Pros
My Boss was a jerk
Cons
I liked working with accounts payable and employees
Great place to try a job before you take it.
General Accountant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GA23 February 2017
This was a temporary job. I worked for Cott Concentrates during their transitional period from RC Cola to Cott Concentrates. I helped establish an in-house AP system
Great placement at Radio Systems Corporation.
Payroll Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TN18 August 2016
* Work hours were flexible
* Casual office setting
* I was introduced to new payroll software and enjoyed eight months experience with large company.
*Glad the employee I was filling in for beat cancer, but I will greatly miss the position and co-workers.
*Extremely easy transition and expanded my knowledge with payroll in general.
Pros
Flexiable schedule
Cons
Temporary position while employee out on medical leave.
Very Professional and helpful Company
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FL17 August 2016
In the Loan Department at Valley National Bank helped requesting information to update documents by telephone or by fax, made copies, sent faxes and handle incoming correspondence. Maintained and organized paper files.
It was my first experience in a bank company, I learn a lot about Insurance Certifications and Law.
Pros
Excellent environment, Excellent employee lounge, they offer coffee and all that a person need to enjoy their lunch, they do have newspaper for employees every day. All this at Valley National Bank.
Cons
I do not have any Cons to say about this company.
easy going and helpful
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CA30 January 2017
the recruiting process is fast and the staff really works hard to find you employment. I would recommend this staffing company to others as they work around your needs and reachable.
Temporary Agency
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, AL25 February 2017
Very nice ladies that work here. Will go above and beyond to help find a job that is perfect for you. I had an interview and a few days later was starting work at an amazing company!
Best Employment Service
Contract Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX4 December 2016
Management is efficient and responsive to your qualifications and needs. Highly recommend them to find your next employment opportunities. Company came to my rescue when I needed a job.
Not family friendly agency
Cash Application Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WA21 March 2017
I have nothing good to say about this company. i have my reasons and i will keep it at that. i worked for the temporary for a period of time that's all i have to say
They only care about making money off of you
Accounting Temporary (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL31 January 2017
They found a temp job for me pretty quickly, because they get half of my salary. When I asked them to find a permanent position, I haven't heard from them.