Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Great placement at Radio Systems Corporation.
Payroll Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 18, 2016
* Work hours were flexible
* Casual office setting
* I was introduced to new payroll software and enjoyed eight months experience with large company.
*Glad the employee I was filling in for beat cancer, but I will greatly miss the position and co-workers.
*Extremely easy transition and expanded my knowledge with payroll in general.
Pros
Flexiable schedule
Cons
Temporary position while employee out on medical leave.
Good company to work for
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, TXAugust 18, 2016
They care about their employees and make necessary visits to the clients and the staff for open communication. Very friendly operations team and ready to assist in any way.
Pros
Online timesheets
Cons
temporary assignments
Very Professional and helpful Company
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 17, 2016
In the Loan Department at Valley National Bank helped requesting information to update documents by telephone or by fax, made copies, sent faxes and handle incoming correspondence. Maintained and organized paper files.
It was my first experience in a bank company, I learn a lot about Insurance Certifications and Law.
Pros
Excellent environment, Excellent employee lounge, they offer coffee and all that a person need to enjoy their lunch, they do have newspaper for employees every day. All this at Valley National Bank.
Cons
I do not have any Cons to say about this company.
Nice place to work
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 7, 2016
A typical day at work is that I am able to do my tasks and help customers with the best of my ability. I also like helping out my co-workers if they are overloaded or just help with my opinion on any problems they may have.

I have learned a lot in the companys I have worked in the past. Not only do I learn about people but I learn more skills to build my resume for my future position.

I like to help management and I also like to work as management with my experiences.
My co-workers and I get along all the time. I do not try to have problems with my co-workers because it is important for me to maintain a professional level at all times.

Usually the hardest part of the job is learning everything and everyone in the first week or so. I usually get over that quickly. I like people I work with that will help you when you are new.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to learn everything and be able to help others. I also like to learn a lot and keep learning with the company. I really like most that I am part of the company and get included in things that are going on, whether it be good or bad.
Pros
Free lunches, celebrations, & short lunch times
Cons
Healthcare, not enough vacation time
Horrible agency to find you a job
Employee (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJuly 27, 2016
They had given me an interview that I have no idea what went wrong but for some reason I didn't get the job . Than I called to find out what happend and if they can look for something else. They never picked up my phone calls never responded back , very unprofessional ! I couldn't believe it how an agency is supposed to help you to get a job but they are the worst ! I wouldn't recommend them to anyone .
They placed me very quickly.
Temporary Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 13, 2016
They placed me quickly. The company had such faith in their judgment that they did not interview me but hired me on the basis of my resume and questions answered by my recruiter.
Demanding but rewarding work with a supportive and collaborative team.
Credit Representative (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJJuly 2, 2016
The typical day includes receiving applications for commercial credit loans or revolving lines of credit via phone, fax or email. The applications are submitted through a dealer or vendor on behalf of a business applying for funding to purchase commercial equipment. The applications are reviewed for completeness, information is verified for accuracy from various sources and a decision is made whether or not to extend credit, and if so, what the amount of credit will be. I learned a lot at the job, but the one thing that stood out was the ongoing education and testing on Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing, how to handle OFAC ( Office of Foreign Assets Control) alerts, etc., and the handling of Fraud Alerts. It was a really enlightening experience. My co-workers and I all worked really well together, we were a small tight knit group within the retail credit service division of TD Bank. The hardest part of the job was to be one of the few people that does the job on a daily basis and to come up with cost effective and practical solutions to increase productivity and customer satisfaction, only to have the suggestions shrugged off by management. The most enjoyable part of the job was going through the hassle of getting credit approved for a business owner that really deserved it but was not an easy approval and finally giving them the satisfaction of knowing that they would be able to afford what they need to take their business to a higher level.
Pros
Community atmosphere among colleagues, lots of learning opportunities
Cons
Outdated systems with inefficiencies, management unwilling to examine and implement possible solutions.
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJune 24, 2016
Great company to work for, however, management styles differs from the traditional type of management. Filing is done the old fashion way. Company needs to upgrade their filing system as well as their computer systems. They are a bit behind the times.
Pros
Employees were great
Cons
No job security
They no longer want to help you if the job doesn't work out
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 17, 2016
I had a job with them that didn't work out for reasons that weren't my fault. I sent them an email if they could find me something else, they never responded. They are just like every other staffing agency here in Florida. You're better off finding a job on your own.
Terrible Agency
Just another temp (Former Employee) –  N/AJune 15, 2016
I was lied to in order for them to fill the position. They also lied to the employer, and they were caught. I would not recommend them AT ALL!
Gives you a paycheck
Client Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 21, 2016
My coworkers and supervisor were accepting and supportive as I was learning my new position. They had flexible hours, but they started late in the day so you ended up having to drive during prime traffic times. The recruiter was not upfront about what the actual job requirements were. I was told that there would be minimal collecting, when collections was about 90% of the job.
Everything for the agency's interest
Account Payable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYMay 17, 2016
They would like you to bring them money; this is the only thing they are care of.
If they need you they will find you anywhere; if you need them....
They do not fight for you; only for them and their financial benefits.
Great Advancement Opportunity
Staff Accountant (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 10, 2016
If you are looking for experience is different areas of accounting this is the company for you. The company will find the right employer for you based on your skills, background experience and location.
Pros
Advancement opportunities
Cons
short term contracts
Great company to work for. Very involved!
Accounting Associate (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCMay 2, 2016
The staff communicates very well to reach out and see how your doing at your contract position. They found me employment at a company that met my expectations and when the contract was up they assisted me with locating employment afterwards as well.
Pros
Great communication
Temporary Job assignment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 10, 2016
Temporary Job assignment in Auditing. We were to compare the information from audit reports to the accounts and reports given for backup.
Very positive company to work for
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 7, 2016
This is a staffing company for which I have been placed in different companies for data entry. A typical day consisted of entering yearly budgets, updating vendor information, filing A/P invoices and checks. Faxing and copying information. My co-workers were wonderful at this temporary position.
Consistency
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 5, 2016
I entertained my customers with the television. They were able to let me know what they wanted to watch on television. I would have coffee made daily and make sure that everyone felt at home.
Fun place to work, great culture
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIApril 1, 2016
The balance of work and play was great here; however I felt the training program was lacking and there were not enough staff in the office to effectively train the newer employees. I could tell the training materials were in place, but not always used to the fullest extent,
Pros
Beer-Thirty! :) Fun, happy environment overall, great communication
Cons
Lack of effective trainig
temp agency
Credit department (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJMarch 15, 2016
very nice people to work for they are very helpful in trying to get you a position. Each person at Accounting Principals was very helpful.
A learning experience.
Payroll Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 12, 2016
I would work for them again provided I had a agreement of the terms of contract in writing prior to commencing assignment.
Pros
Short Term
Cons
Always the "new gal"