Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Waste of my time
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas TXFebruary 13, 2015
Cons: lack of respect for candidates, poor recruiting skills
Dallas (Addison) TX office is a joke, unprofessional, no ethic what's so ever. Poor staffing management skills. Waste of time to go there. They don't care about candidates, just give empty promises and present false jobs. Withing 3.5 years unable to land any position with them despite numerous applications.
Great diverse culture
Purchase Order Coordinator (Current Employee), Union City, CAFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: supportive managers
Great and diverse culture. Manager is very supportive as well as department co workers. Company celebrates success. However, just like other companies, there are areas where improvement can be made.
Contractor
Staff Accountant (contractor) (Former Employee), PITTSBURGH PAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: health insurance is decent, resume reviews, gift for christmas
Once of the best Agencies i have worked with over the last several years.

They work hard to get you your new assignment and give you a small gift around Christmas.

Also, if you ask them, they will actually look at your resume and give you advice on how to improve before submitting it to their clients, not many agencies do that.

Recruiter i work with is awesome!
Not a great experience.
Collections (Current Employee), St Louis, MOJanuary 20, 2015
Accounting Principals placed me quickly and left me to rot in a temp position. The rep made a lot of promises during the interview and didn't keep any of them.Any time that I asked about other positions listed, she always had an excuse like "we're not servicing that one" or "it's in St Charles" . She's not a good liar although she does it often enough. It's a good agency as long as you don't have any expectations. To them, you aren't a person, you're a revenue stream. There were 4 or 5 other AP temps in the office and we all pretty much felt the same way.
Accounting Principals is a productive agency
Data Entry, Audit assist (Current Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: friendly environment
Accounting Principals is an accounting agency that provides employees with accounting degrees to other companies that are in need of accountants, data entry clerks, audit assistants, etc.

So far I had worked at Safeway as an audit assistant for two days (the project ended on the second day). And I worked as a data entry clerk at ALTA Planning.
An great entry level position that provdes industry experience
Business Development / Account Manager (Current Employee), Seattle/Bellevue WashingtonJanuary 7, 2015
Management is not involved and there is no room for growth. High turnover.
Accounting Principals Temporary Service is a great company to work for, the staff is very professional and caring. I'm able to utilize my skills
Global Assignment Assistant (Current Employee), Independence, OHDecember 3, 2014
Pros: postive experiences, very professional, i'm constantly gaining new skills to add to my resume
Cons: temporary positions are not guaranteed positions, 50/50 possibility of temp to permenant
My most current position is with SIRVA Relocation Company:

I maintain and prepare data reports for the Global team, other responsibilities are entering new transferees into the database and relevant spreadsheets, general office support including word processing. In spare time volunteer to work on projects and pitched in to assist in other areas of company operations.
Good company
Cost Analyst (Former Employee), Bellevue, WashingtonNovember 25, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: no benefits
Very good negotiating power. However no benefits at the beginning. Always available to help and provide guidance. More job placement opportunities.
Fast placement
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Englewood, CONovember 18, 2014
Pros: everything
I loved the fast placement! I applied on Friday and interviewed on the following Monday. I also was offered the Wednesday of that same week!! Very satisfied!
Great assignment with a nonprot organization.
Tax Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 29, 2014
Learned a lot about preparing taxes. Helped several people get the largest refund due to them.
did already
Human Resources Generalist/Assistant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 29, 2014
I've already done this section, so keeping it brief. They are a great company to work for. Pay could be better, but they will keep you busy and are very nice. I recommend them.
Career Reps were very helpful and really cared for each employee.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 10, 2014
Pros: very intelligent reps
Cons: nothing bad about this company
they placed me in a good job and I worked to my best. They didn't send me to anyplace I didn't fit in. Great people!
Productive, steady work enviroment
Accounts Receivable (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: work parties, free breakfast, free yoga classes.
Cons: im stuck as a contactor instead of permanant. (1 year)
Co workers are great to work with. No guessing game of what to do, work is not a problem, plenty to do. Management are very easy to get along with, they are understanding with personal time off.
GReat place
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), GaithersburgSeptember 12, 2014
It is very steady. You hae days where its slow but pretty cool job overall.
Senior accounting agency
Multiple Accounting position (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 18, 2014
Pros: many large oil/gas clients and other industry as well
Cons: temp accountants are becoming less important.
Great reputation with clients and average to above average pay. The assignments mainly in oil.gas industry. Many years in Houston area and large client base. Assignment length vary, but seem to be longer than other agencies. This company was recently purchased by an international agency and changes to culture are very negative. The health care benefits are just about gone.
Temp agency with a great staff
Various Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 11, 2014
I have been with Accounting Principals for 15 months now. While I have had many of these positions end on me, they are very good at finding me more work quickly.
Excellent Work Environment
Staffing Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 23, 2014
Philadelphia office has a wonderful team that works well together.
it was a nice laid back atmosphere to work in, friendly people.i really enjoyed working there.the job workwas very balanced compensation was excellent
Accounts Receivables Clerk (Former Employee), gardena, caJuly 22, 2014
Pros: we would have ice cream socials on hot days in the afternoon.
Cons: there was so much work at times you could not take a break
a typical day at work , was i would come in sign on to my computer and began to check my emails for credit card payments, print those out , check phone messages.begin processing ACH payments and wire transfers and begin posting payments to customer accounts. once the mail come in i would sort and distribute the mail and begin processing my daily deposits via scanning process. then i would prepare back up to post cash to customer accounts. take credit card payments over the phone. maintained customer files daily, and printed reports for the C.E.O. and C.F.O. and my Manager of daily deposit totals.
An employment agency thast worked very hard to get you a position.
Contract Worker (Former Employee), Piedmont Gas, Charlotte NCJuly 11, 2014
Pros: flexible with your hourse
Cons: assignment was over
I had a good experience with this company. They found me the best positions available and a comparable salary.
Overall Experience
Collision Department as an A/R Clerk (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 9, 2014
Pros: end of munth, they catered lunched so we did not have to leave, and the co-workers were really nice people
Cons: no training and very disorganized
I worked for them for only three months at Bob Moore. The position there was a newly created position. They started me at the busiest time of the month, and had no time to train. While I was there I felt as though all of my talents in accounting were being wasted, as I really was not performing any type of accounting related duties. During the 3 months I was at Bob Moore, I was never trained. I was told to just hang in there. At the end of the 3 months they determined that the position had to be eliminated. After creating the position, business did not increase as they thought it would. Other than being unexpected, it really did not surprise me, as I felt the same way.

1 2 3 4 5

About Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing. With every assignment, we seek to prove our value to candidates – Read more