Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Contractor - VCU Health Systems (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VA6 December 2017
Worked with the company temporary while seeking full-time employment. The position worked as a temp turned into full-time employment. I became full time in less than 4 months.
Good temp company to work with
Senior Accountant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA3 December 2017
With all the temp companies in the bay area. This temp agency provided me the most experience and applied me to different industries and opportunities in job growth.
Very professional work environments
Commercial Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TX29 November 2017
I worked at various companies and leaned many useful skills at each company I worked for. I have had no problems with the management at any of the sites I worked for. The workplace culture at the sites I worked at was excellent. I would most definitely want to be considered for permanent placement at all the sites I worked for. I enjoyed the coworkers at all the sites I have worked for and consider them friends.
Pros
Loved at sites I have worked at
I am Poliate and Hardworker
accountant (Current Employee) –  Ethiopia25 November 2017
i am polite and hard worker , am handing my duties and responsibility is good manner in want to help my parents for economical and i want to donate10 % to charities from my gross salary.

Regards
Pros
Fuel Allounce
Cons
Health Insurance
Great staffing manager, good assignments
Accounting Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH24 November 2017
Accounting Principals keeps you employed. They work hard and fast to fit you in the right position. Some cons include low pay, no vacation time, and a long time before getting holiday pay. However, they do allow you to request (unpaid) time off to go to interviews.
Pros
Employment
Cons
No vacation pay, low pay
Excellent place to work.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CA23 November 2017
Excellent place to work. Very productive. Good pay and benifits. Overall friendly environment. Family friendly. Lots of outings and events. Teamwork. Diverse.
Pros
Free lunches
Temp and Contract Work
Temporary Accounting Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH24 October 2017
No job is the same. The first recruiter I worked with was an excellent communicator and helped me find a temporary job which fit the employer and my own needs very well. She left shortly after I got the job and her replacement was difficult to reach or communicate with at all.
Knowledgeable company, friendly, professional
Accounting Clerk/Master Data Technician (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL15 October 2017
Great resources, going the extra mile to make sure there is a mutual fit for everyone involved, timely pay, questions or concerns addressed adequately.
Very easy to work with
SETTLEMENTS ANALYST SUTHERLAND GLOBAL (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OK14 October 2017
Everyone was very helpful and easy to work with. they were able to place me very quickly and the transition was very smooth. They called to check on me and see how things were going and how I was liking the job. She would also ask me if I had any concerns or questions. She told me to contact her at any time If I needed anything. It was a great experience. I would recommend them to my friends.
Talent
Accounting Specialist (Fixed Assets, A/R, A/P) (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MI13 October 2017
The managers at Accounting Principals are very astute and decisive in choosing strong finance and accounting people for permanent or temporary positions.
Pros
Placed in good companies
Great Company
AR Cash Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NY12 October 2017
Great company to work for. Pay is kinda low but the assignments are great in that they are quite professional. Staff is excellent to work with. Workload is kinda extensive.
Great Place o Work
OFFICE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CA9 October 2017
I truly enjoyed working for Accounting Principals. Everyone I worked with was amazing. Excellent Management. Great benefits. Positive work environment.
A fast and accurate environment sharpen my skills
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA6 October 2017
Monday and Tuesday process up date and changes as rate increases department changes, pay weekly bonuses and adjust any benefits deducations. Wednesdays sort check sent to Arizona, Florida,stockton, local and by regular mail. Thursday and Friday complete reports needed accounting.
Cons
no overtime
Productive and enjoyayble
Finance and Accounting Intern (Current Employee) –  Kathmandu6 October 2017
Work enjoying and more interest towards the job
once took a assignment will finish it
clean and healthy environment to work
satisfaction at work place
get paid at time
Pros
Enjoy at work, get new friends, get paid
Cons
Short break
position was temporary
Timekeeper (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CA3 October 2017
I worked for a construction company in Escondido which I did not indicate what company. Accounting Principals was the agency I worked for. The position was temporary.
Was pulled in Accounting Principals to work temp position with BayCare.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL2 October 2017
Accounting Principals was an awful company to work for. My of my phone calls were not returned. If I had questions, no one was available to answer them.
Temp
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR4 September 2017
This is a temp company. They are very helpful and try to get you work. I enjoy working with them. They even are helpful when a client backed out on a job that I was to start. They found me something pretty fast until I found full time work.
Consultant
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CT22 August 2017
I found this company worked hard to find me a temporary position and was elated with the assignment. It was a perfect fit and the assignment was extended from the initial 3 months to 2 1/4 years. I was hoping for a fulltime position but the company was purchased and all consultants released.
Pros
Recruiters answered my calls immediatly
Cons
Benifits lacking.
Great work place
Remote Customer Service/Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA15 August 2017
The company that I answer phones for is Hulu. I enjoy working with all my co-workers and supervisors. They are all extremely helpful and respectful. I honestly can't think of a "hard" part other than the technical ability of some of the customers can be frustrating. Most enjoyable is the ability to work from home and still being appreciated.
Pros
work from home
Cons
have not found one yet
Better than the basic temp agency
Finance/Cash Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL14 August 2017
Great pay, ok benefits . Upper management is not for the candidate only the security of their clients. Culture is not very personable. Straight to the point.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Not really valued

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accounting Principals. Our community is ready to answer.