Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Very Professional and helpful Company
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 17, 2016
In the Loan Department at Valley National Bank helped requesting information to update documents by telephone or by fax, made copies, sent faxes and handle incoming correspondence. Maintained and organized paper files.
It was my first experience in a bank company, I learn a lot about Insurance Certifications and Law.
Pros
Excellent environment, Excellent employee lounge, they offer coffee and all that a person need to enjoy their lunch, they do have newspaper for employees every day. All this at Valley National Bank.
Cons
I do not have any Cons to say about this company.
Strong Company with Growth Opportunities
Business Development Manager/Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  LASeptember 21, 2015
Enjoyed working there
Good staff, committed to excellence
Corporate is awesome, individual achievements are recognized
Fun events are organized and group participation is fun
Community service is encouraged
Pros
Great Corporate culture, good benefits, solid staff, personal recognition, great comp
Cons
Local management is not always professional, a bit of micro-managing
Nice place to work
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 7, 2016
A typical day at work is that I am able to do my tasks and help customers with the best of my ability. I also like helping out my co-workers if they are overloaded or just help with my opinion on any problems they may have.

I have learned a lot in the companys I have worked in the past. Not only do I learn about people but I learn more skills to build my resume for my future position.

I like to help management and I also like to work as management with my experiences.
My co-workers and I get along all the time. I do not try to have problems with my co-workers because it is important for me to maintain a professional level at all times.

Usually the hardest part of the job is learning everything and everyone in the first week or so. I usually get over that quickly. I like people I work with that will help you when you are new.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to learn everything and be able to help others. I also like to learn a lot and keep learning with the company. I really like most that I am part of the company and get included in things that are going on, whether it be good or bad.
Pros
Free lunches, celebrations, & short lunch times
Cons
Healthcare, not enough vacation time
Great placement at Radio Systems Corporation.
Payroll Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 18, 2016
* Work hours were flexible
* Casual office setting
* I was introduced to new payroll software and enjoyed eight months experience with large company.
*Glad the employee I was filling in for beat cancer, but I will greatly miss the position and co-workers.
*Extremely easy transition and expanded my knowledge with payroll in general.
Pros
Flexiable schedule
Cons
Temporary position while employee out on medical leave.
Horrible agency to find you a job
Employee (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJuly 27, 2016
They had given me an interview that I have no idea what went wrong but for some reason I didn't get the job . Than I called to find out what happend and if they can look for something else. They never picked up my phone calls never responded back , very unprofessional ! I couldn't believe it how an agency is supposed to help you to get a job but they are the worst ! I wouldn't recommend them to anyone .
Gives you a paycheck
Client Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 21, 2016
My coworkers and supervisor were accepting and supportive as I was learning my new position. They had flexible hours, but they started late in the day so you ended up having to drive during prime traffic times. The recruiter was not upfront about what the actual job requirements were. I was told that there would be minimal collecting, when collections was about 90% of the job.
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJune 24, 2016
Great company to work for, however, management styles differs from the traditional type of management. Filing is done the old fashion way. Company needs to upgrade their filing system as well as their computer systems. They are a bit behind the times.
Pros
Employees were great
Cons
No job security
They no longer want to help you if the job doesn't work out
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 17, 2016
I had a job with them that didn't work out for reasons that weren't my fault. I sent them an email if they could find me something else, they never responded. They are just like every other staffing agency here in Florida. You're better off finding a job on your own.
Good company to work for
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, TXAugust 18, 2016
They care about their employees and make necessary visits to the clients and the staff for open communication. Very friendly operations team and ready to assist in any way.
Pros
Online timesheets
Cons
temporary assignments
Great Staffing Company
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 26, 2016
Great Staff, good selection of positions offered. Recruiters do a great job of matching you with clients, also great follow up, never felt left hanging on a job site.
Pros
Great Recuiters
Cons
too long between jobs
They placed me very quickly.
Temporary Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 13, 2016
They placed me quickly. The company had such faith in their judgment that they did not interview me but hired me on the basis of my resume and questions answered by my recruiter.
Great company to work for. Very involved!
Accounting Associate (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCMay 2, 2016
The staff communicates very well to reach out and see how your doing at your contract position. They found me employment at a company that met my expectations and when the contract was up they assisted me with locating employment afterwards as well.
Pros
Great communication
Cons
Fun place to work, great culture
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIApril 1, 2016
The balance of work and play was great here; however I felt the training program was lacking and there were not enough staff in the office to effectively train the newer employees. I could tell the training materials were in place, but not always used to the fullest extent,
Pros
Beer-Thirty! :) Fun, happy environment overall, great communication
Cons
Lack of effective trainig
Friendly Staff
Special Project (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 25, 2016
I went to the temporary agency looking for employment, the staff treated me with respect. I was able to secure a position with the second company I interviewed with.
Great Advancement Opportunity
Staff Accountant (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 10, 2016
If you are looking for experience is different areas of accounting this is the company for you. The company will find the right employer for you based on your skills, background experience and location.
Pros
Advancement opportunities
Cons
short term contracts
Unsure if Legit?
None (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 19, 2016
Headhunter contacts you for job and turns out they don't have any jobs at all. Seems a scam to me. You cannot get in serious contact with anyone. Beware.
Wonderful opportunities to grow and learn.
Temporary Employment Services (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 7, 2016
Accounting Principals has given me great opportunities with various companies over the years allowing me flexibility and the opportunity to grow and learn diverse skills. I have forged many wonderful business relationships through them and will continue to promote Accounting Principals as a leader in the staffing industry.
Everything for the agency's interest
Account Payable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYMay 17, 2016
They would like you to bring them money; this is the only thing they are care of.
If they need you they will find you anywhere; if you need them....
They do not fight for you; only for them and their financial benefits.
Preparing for next assignment once one has been completed
Business Admin/ Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 2, 2016
Waiting on assignments are very difficult. Wish all temps services already had one lined up once one assignment has been completed. Especially when they know ahead of time when the assignment is just about to be completed.
Pros
Has promising companies and very hard at work.
Cons
Needs to have jobs lined up once they know a assignment is completed
Very positive company to work for
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 7, 2016
This is a staffing company for which I have been placed in different companies for data entry. A typical day consisted of entering yearly budgets, updating vendor information, filing A/P invoices and checks. Faxing and copying information. My co-workers were wonderful at this temporary position.