Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

HME was a temporary assignment
HME Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM15 June 2017
HME was a temporary assignment under Accounting Principals, for a very short period. I assisted in billing for Durable Medical Equipment, typed information on spreadsheets.
Pros
temporary assignment
Cons
fast pace
Great placements and great people
Accounts Receivable Asst- USHE NBCUniversal (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CA10 June 2017
Great representation and job relationships. I highly recommend this place to help you find work. I like that they find you work that meets your needs and expectations.
Pros
Great jobs
Cons
no paid vacations
Temporary Accountant
Temporary Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX29 May 2017
Satisfied with my counselor and pay. Communication was very good and I knew my expectations going into the assignment. This is nice to have while I look for a permanent position.
Pros
Looking at a company from a temporary view to see how they treat people.
Cons
Short term assignments.
Awesome Temp Agency
Temp ( Presbyterian & HME) (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM29 May 2017
Accounting Principlals is the best temp agency, in my opinion. The staff there are very professional, they empathize with everyone, and made me feel like I could do any job.
Pros
Everything about this agency
Cons
Opportunity to work at Fortune Global 500 company and yet still make an impact on a small local team!!!
Managing Director (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MI23 May 2017
The company provides a "leader ladder" which allows for career growth and almost always will promote from within. Opportunity to work for a fortune global 500 company and yet still have an impact on a smaller \ local team. The executive management team couldn't be more down to earth and approachable. The company provides every tool possible to achieve your personal goals. Recently voted one of the bests places to work in America.
Pros
Free snacks \ Work from home Fridays \ Autonomy \ Unlimited Earning Potential
Cons
Na
no communication
Freight A/P Clerk (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX19 May 2017
I have not spoken to one person with Accounting Principals since I started working my assignment in 2015.

There is no pay increase and the benefits are terrible.

My workplace is ok nothing to brag about.

I do work 40 to 50+ hours a week but if I miss a day I get nothing. I have no sick days no vacation nothing.
Pros
The hours and location
Benefits
Good Company
Human Resources Benefits Representative (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CA11 May 2017
Very easy team to work with.

Staff is very personable.

Finds assignments quickly.

Easily asscessible.

Supportive when dealing with issues.

Fun.
Pros
Flexibility, Benefits
Cons
No advancement
Worst Management and Environment
BDM (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OH25 April 2017
The culture was appalling, men were treated differently than women, retaliation is real and exists and regardless of how well you're performing it's never good enough. The turnover is incredibly high even for staffing and gossiping and negativity is rampid. Team environment is not encouraged whatsoever.
Not family friendly agency
Cash Application Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WA21 March 2017
I have nothing good to say about this company. i have my reasons and i will keep it at that. i worked for the temporary for a period of time that's all i have to say
fun work place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CA20 March 2017
good place to work for. hours were great and pay. Very friendly people. workplace was easy to get along with others. Management was excellent. staff was great.
Cons

Want to know more about Accounting Principals?

Ask a question
Great recruiters
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX5 March 2017
Great employee and client relations. Some time may come in between contracts. Finishing out contracts will help get more work. The recruiters will allow their clients to cancel interviews and rearrange schedules but do not like when the employee searching does the same. Some of the recruiters have shown to favor more on the client side than the employee. Find a recruiter that will stand up for both the employee and the client. Overall good experience.
Pros
Ongoing placement
Cons
Favors clients more than searching employees sometimes
Temp Agency
Regional Account Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL3 March 2017
They helped me find a position and did not stop until I was happy with what they found me. I am happy with their process. The first company they placed me with did not come through for me so they worked hard to get me placement.
Temporary Agency
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, AL25 February 2017
Very nice ladies that work here. Will go above and beyond to help find a job that is perfect for you. I had an interview and a few days later was starting work at an amazing company!
Nice environment - lot's of job incentives
Colleague Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL24 February 2017
Nice place to work. People are very nice and caring. There are a lot of fun meetings and extra curricular activities. I learned a lot and I'm very appreciative of everything and the culture.
Temp Position
TEmp Account Payable (Former Employee) –  Caledonia, WI24 February 2017
Accounting payable - weekly check runs, this job was temporary for someone on maternity leave so it was 3 months long - my Boss there was a jerkl.
Pros
My Boss was a jerk
Cons
I liked working with accounts payable and employees
Great place to try a job before you take it.
General Accountant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GA23 February 2017
This was a temporary job. I worked for Cott Concentrates during their transitional period from RC Cola to Cott Concentrates. I helped establish an in-house AP system
Cheerful, Helpful and Efficient
AR Representative - Temp to hire (Former Employee) –  Arizona21 February 2017
I have used Accounting Principals on more than one occasion when I found myself needing a job. They did the leg work and provided many opportunities to choose from in multiple areas in the valley.
I highly recommend them if you find yourself needing a change of scenery. And if something doesn't work out, they continue working with you to find you that 'perfect' fit.
Great work environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN19 February 2017
I was assigned to work at WellCare Health Plans in Memphis, TN. It was a wonderful experience. The work environment was clean, quiet, busy and very pleasant. I made many new associates I consider friends!
Pros
outfield lunches, meetings and long breaks.
Cons
Short work assignment
Terrible culture - run, run far away
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, IL10 February 2017
This company purchased my former firm. Former firm was very people-oriented. This firm couldn't care less about you. Credible sources tell me they are having trouble hiring due to negative feedback and are now offering gift cards to people who post positive feedback. Not only is this dishonest, but it is a sad representation of a company desperate to salvage a poor reputation.
Pros
They tend to hire fun people
Cons
They treat their people like garbage
They only care about making money off of you
Accounting Temporary (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL31 January 2017
They found a temp job for me pretty quickly, because they get half of my salary. When I asked them to find a permanent position, I haven't heard from them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accounting Principals. Our community is ready to answer.