Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VA24 June 2016
Great company to work for, however, management styles differs from the traditional type of management. Filing is done the old fashion way. Company needs to upgrade their filing system as well as their computer systems. They are a bit behind the times.
Pros
Employees were great
Cons
No job security
Nice place to work
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL7 August 2016
A typical day at work is that I am able to do my tasks and help customers with the best of my ability. I also like helping out my co-workers if they are overloaded or just help with my opinion on any problems they may have.

I have learned a lot in the companys I have worked in the past. Not only do I learn about people but I learn more skills to build my resume for my future position.

I like to help management and I also like to work as management with my experiences.
My co-workers and I get along all the time. I do not try to have problems with my co-workers because it is important for me to maintain a professional level at all times.

Usually the hardest part of the job is learning everything and everyone in the first week or so. I usually get over that quickly. I like people I work with that will help you when you are new.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to learn everything and be able to help others. I also like to learn a lot and keep learning with the company. I really like most that I am part of the company and get included in things that are going on, whether it be good or bad.
Pros
Free lunches, celebrations, & short lunch times
Cons
Healthcare, not enough vacation time
Great Agency
Consultant (Current Employee) –  NJ2 October 2016
I have worked at two different companies through this agency and they both have been two of the best jobs I have had my whole career! Team environment. Great agency great jobs.
Pros
Team environment, wonderful companies
Cons
Pay
Very Professional and helpful Company
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FL17 August 2016
In the Loan Department at Valley National Bank helped requesting information to update documents by telephone or by fax, made copies, sent faxes and handle incoming correspondence. Maintained and organized paper files.
It was my first experience in a bank company, I learn a lot about Insurance Certifications and Law.
Pros
Excellent environment, Excellent employee lounge, they offer coffee and all that a person need to enjoy their lunch, they do have newspaper for employees every day. All this at Valley National Bank.
Cons
I do not have any Cons to say about this company.
Great placement at Radio Systems Corporation.
Payroll Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TN18 August 2016
* Work hours were flexible
* Casual office setting
* I was introduced to new payroll software and enjoyed eight months experience with large company.
*Glad the employee I was filling in for beat cancer, but I will greatly miss the position and co-workers.
*Extremely easy transition and expanded my knowledge with payroll in general.
Pros
Flexiable schedule
Cons
Temporary position while employee out on medical leave.
Good company to use for contracting
Compliance Administrator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NC29 November 2016
Good people, hands off. They found me and I have been working for a company for almost 6 months. I am hoping to get hired FT perm or extended. Hopefully something will be worked out in the near future.
Pros
Work from home, decent $
Cons
Not gtd anything after contract
Horrible agency to find you a job
Employee (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CA27 July 2016
They had given me an interview that I have no idea what went wrong but for some reason I didn't get the job . Than I called to find out what happend and if they can look for something else. They never picked up my phone calls never responded back , very unprofessional ! I couldn't believe it how an agency is supposed to help you to get a job but they are the worst ! I wouldn't recommend them to anyone .
Great Advancement Opportunity
Staff Accountant (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NC10 May 2016
If you are looking for experience is different areas of accounting this is the company for you. The company will find the right employer for you based on your skills, background experience and location.
Pros
Advancement opportunities
Cons
short term contracts
Everything for the agency's interest
Account Payable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, NY17 May 2016
They would like you to bring them money; this is the only thing they are care of.
If they need you they will find you anywhere; if you need them....
They do not fight for you; only for them and their financial benefits.
Strong Company with Growth Opportunities
Business Development Manager/Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  LA21 September 2015
Enjoyed working there
Good staff, committed to excellence
Corporate is awesome, individual achievements are recognized
Fun events are organized and group participation is fun
Community service is encouraged
Pros
Great Corporate culture, good benefits, solid staff, personal recognition, great comp
Cons
Local management is not always professional, a bit of micro-managing
Good
vendor Portal Collections (Former Employee) –  Actuant in Menomonee falls Wisconsin4 October 2016
They are a good agency and they found me one assignment so far. I cannot give any other feedback as again they are a temporary placement agency. I hope they continue to find me work.
They no longer want to help you if the job doesn't work out
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FL17 June 2016
I had a job with them that didn't work out for reasons that weren't my fault. I sent them an email if they could find me something else, they never responded. They are just like every other staffing agency here in Florida. You're better off finding a job on your own.
Great Staffing Company
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OK26 August 2016
Great Staff, good selection of positions offered. Recruiters do a great job of matching you with clients, also great follow up, never felt left hanging on a job site.
Pros
Great Recuiters
Cons
too long between jobs
Demanding but rewarding work with a supportive and collaborative team.
Credit Representative (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJ2 July 2016
The typical day includes receiving applications for commercial credit loans or revolving lines of credit via phone, fax or email. The applications are submitted through a dealer or vendor on behalf of a business applying for funding to purchase commercial equipment. The applications are reviewed for completeness, information is verified for accuracy from various sources and a decision is made whether or not to extend credit, and if so, what the amount of credit will be. I learned a lot at the job, but the one thing that stood out was the ongoing education and testing on Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing, how to handle OFAC ( Office of Foreign Assets Control) alerts, etc., and the handling of Fraud Alerts. It was a really enlightening experience. My co-workers and I all worked really well together, we were a small tight knit group within the retail credit service division of TD Bank. The hardest part of the job was to be one of the few people that does the job on a daily basis and to come up with cost effective and practical solutions to increase productivity and customer satisfaction, only to have the suggestions shrugged off by management. The most enjoyable part of the job was going through the hassle of getting credit approved for a business owner that really deserved it but was not an easy approval and finally giving them the satisfaction of knowing that they would be able to afford what they need to take their business to a higher level.
Pros
Community atmosphere among colleagues, lots of learning opportunities
Cons
Outdated systems with inefficiencies, management unwilling to examine and implement possible solutions.
Great Place to work!
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VA11 October 2016
I would reccomend Accounting Principals to anyone looking for a new job in operational accounting! Staffing Managers are there to help with the interview process.
They placed me very quickly.
Temporary Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL13 July 2016
They placed me quickly. The company had such faith in their judgment that they did not interview me but hired me on the basis of my resume and questions answered by my recruiter.
Good company to work for
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, TX18 August 2016
They care about their employees and make necessary visits to the clients and the staff for open communication. Very friendly operations team and ready to assist in any way.
Pros
Online timesheets
Cons
temporary assignments
Friendly Staff
Special Project (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO25 July 2016
I went to the temporary agency looking for employment, the staff treated me with respect. I was able to secure a position with the second company I interviewed with.
Unsure if Legit?
None (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH19 September 2016
Headhunter contacts you for job and turns out they don't have any jobs at all. Seems a scam to me. You cannot get in serious contact with anyone. Beware.
Gives you a paycheck
Client Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL21 May 2016
My coworkers and supervisor were accepting and supportive as I was learning my new position. They had flexible hours, but they started late in the day so you ended up having to drive during prime traffic times. The recruiter was not upfront about what the actual job requirements were. I was told that there would be minimal collecting, when collections was about 90% of the job.