Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company to work for. Very involved!
Accounting Associate (Contractor) (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCMay 2, 2016
Pros: Great communication
Cons: none
The staff communicates very well to reach out and see how your doing at your contract position. They found me employment at a company that met my expectations and when the contract was up they assisted me with locating employment afterwards as well.
Temporary Job assignment
Accountant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 10, 2016
Temporary Job assignment in Auditing. We were to compare the information from audit reports to the accounts and reports given for backup.
Very positive company to work for
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 7, 2016
This is a staffing company for which I have been placed in different companies for data entry. A typical day consisted of entering yearly budgets, updating vendor information, filing A/P invoices and checks. Faxing and copying information. My co-workers were wonderful at this temporary position.
Consistency
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 5, 2016
I entertained my customers with the television. They were able to let me know what they wanted to watch on television. I would have coffee made daily and make sure that everyone felt at home.
Fun place to work, great culture
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Wauwatosa, WIApril 1, 2016
Pros: Beer-Thirty! :) Fun, happy environment overall, great communication
Cons: Lack of effective trainig
The balance of work and play was great here; however I felt the training program was lacking and there were not enough staff in the office to effectively train the newer employees. I could tell the training materials were in place, but not always used to the fullest extent,
temp agency
Credit department (Former Employee), Princeton, NJMarch 15, 2016
Pros: none
Cons: none
very nice people to work for they are very helpful in trying to get you a position. Each person at Accounting Principals was very helpful.
A learning experience.
Payroll Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 12, 2016
Pros: Short Term
Cons: Always the "new gal"
I would work for them again provided I had a agreement of the terms of contract in writing prior to commencing assignment.
Wonderful opportunities to grow and learn.
Temporary Employment Services (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNMarch 7, 2016
Accounting Principals has given me great opportunities with various companies over the years allowing me flexibility and the opportunity to grow and learn diverse skills. I have forged many wonderful business relationships through them and will continue to promote Accounting Principals as a leader in the staffing industry.
Great pepple and communication was important
A/R Chargeback Specialist (Former Employee), Corona, CAFebruary 15, 2016
Pros: Free drinks, lunches
Learned how to process chargebacks, co-workers were very helpful, everyday was never the same, my supervisor was easy to communicate with.
Staffing Agency
Accounting/Bookkeeping (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMFebruary 2, 2016
A temporary, temp to hire and permanent placement agency/ They have been accommodating, easy to work with and very proactive.
Preparing for next assignment once one has been completed
Business Admin/ Accounts Receivable (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 2, 2016
Pros: Has promising companies and very hard at work.
Cons: Needs to have jobs lined up once they know a assignment is completed
Waiting on assignments are very difficult. Wish all temps services already had one lined up once one assignment has been completed. Especially when they know ahead of time when the assignment is just about to be completed.
Attentive, pleasant
Payroll Processor (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 10, 2015
Pros: Well suited long term assignments.
Cons: Recruiters change companies too often.
Pleasant recruiter, attentive to my needs, quick to respond with long term assignments matching my talents. Compassionate with the occasional complications as they arise.
Accounts Payable
Temporary assignments in A/P (Current Employee), Chandler, AZNovember 12, 2015
Pros: job was too short term
Cons: good job though
Great people to work with, recruiter very understanding of what I am seeking.
I accepted a short term assignment with a medical company. They wanted someone that could walk in and not be told too much about what to do and how to do it. I had someone show me about three steps in their accounting software, sat down and took care of the work they had anticipated being done over a week. I had it done in two days and eagerly asked for more. They were very accommodating and tried to find work for me to do but ran out!!
Pretty good for a staffing company
Payment Center Research Specialist (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNNovember 5, 2015
Pros: flexibility, good temp to perm opportunities if you are an experienced accountant
Cons: If you are not an accountant, you will not have many opportunities
The people are friendly & professional. It is a staffing company, so their first priority is their customers, but they do try to help workers as well.
Highly recommend
payroll specialist (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 4, 2015
I have nothing but good things to say about Accounting Principals. They listened in regards to the position and salary I was seeking and have continuously submitted me for positions that fall within these parameters. This is an excellent group of people to work with.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee), Columbus, GAOctober 16, 2015
I loved this assignment, the people were great. I loved learning about working for a college. I coordinated all the purchasing activities across multiple locations.
Strong Company with Growth Opportunities
Business Development Manager/Territory Manager (Former Employee), LASeptember 21, 2015
Pros: Great Corporate culture, good benefits, solid staff, personal recognition, great comp
Cons: Local management is not always professional, a bit of micro-managing
Enjoyed working there
Good staff, committed to excellence
Corporate is awesome, individual achievements are recognized
Fun events are organized and group participation is fun
Community service is encouraged
Pleasantville Type Company
Senior PAYROLL (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MISeptember 7, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: not willing enough to help minorities
I would NOT recommend this company to help you if you already have a job and want help trying to get another job. I have all the qualifications needed for a particular job and the two robots that interviewed me showed all but none of the characteristics to help me or even follow up if a position became available. They definitely have a certain pool of candidates that they want to deal with.
Awful Staffing
Payroll Administration (Former Employee), Houston, TexasAugust 31, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: don't help find employment
The Houston recruiters do not take calls nor answer emails. They don't care about helping people find jobs. Don't waste your time. After you send your resume for jobs posted they call you in and tell you ablut the jobs and you never hear anything else.
Working in AP department
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee), MalibuAugust 28, 2015
Pros: Working with good people
Cons: No room to grow
 Maintaining the Master Vendor file, verifying the existence of vendors, correcting and setting up of new vendors
 Review, audit and inputs various types of check requests/invoices or payments and ensuring appropriate supporting documentation are coded and singed appropriately
 Processing of all invoices related to purchase orders
 Resolving issues that may arise through research in the QuickBooks system and by communication with all levels of company personnel and outside vendors
 Perform processing check runs within required payments terms
 Research and follow-up on inter departmental and vendor inquiries
 Prepare daily balancing of A/P trade accounts of general ledger
Headquarters