We are seeking a positive, professional and friendly individual, with good communication and organizational skills. Candidate with an accounting background and tax knowledge is an asset.
Please note that only the candidates who are qualified will be contacted for interview.
1. College Diploma or University Degree in a related field, or 2 years related work experience;
2. Good written and verbal communication skills;
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Excel;
4. Detail oriented and work with a high degree of accuracy;
5. Good time management skills; Highly organized and flexible;
6. Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative, and is proactive;
7. Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
8. Strong team player: be able to work co-operatively and effectively, and maintain positive working relationship with others;
9. Diplomacy and confidentiality in dealing with concerns/issues affecting staff and/or clients, and take appropriate follow-up action;
10. Must be self-directed and be able to work under limited supervision.
- Answer general phone inquiries and greet clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Provide administrative support to other office staff, including maintaining files and databases
- Establish and maintain effective communication, information flow and rapport between team members and with clients
- Monitor and maintain the office and operation equipment and supplies
- Plan, coordinate and schedule appointment, meetings and other functions, as well as send reminders
- Prepare or edit internal and external reports, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
- Post, interview and manage co-op students & volunteers
- Maintain and update the company’s website
- Assist in preparation of office budgets and expenses
- Responsible for applications to open and close new businesses
- In charge of social media and marketing
Indeed - 8 months ago