We are seeking an energetic, positive, professional and friendly individual, with good communication and organizational skills. We prefer candidate working towards CMA or CGA designation, or with knowledge of CRM and project management. Marketing skills are also assets.
Please note that only the candidates who are qualified will be contacted for interview.
1. College Diploma or University Degree in a related field, or 2 years related work experience;
2. Good written and verbal communication skills;
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Excel;
4. Detail oriented and work with a high degree of accuracy;
5. Good time management skills; Highly organized and flexible;
6. Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative, and is proactive;
7. Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
8. Strong team player: be able to work co-operatively and effectively, and maintain positive working relationship with others;
9. Exercise diplomacy and confidentiality in dealing with concerns/issues affecting staff and/or clients, and take appropriate follow-up action;
10. Must be self-directed and be able to work under limited supervision.
- Provide administrative support to other office staff, including maintaining files and databases
- Establish and maintain effective communication, information flow and rapport between team members and with clients
- Plan, coordinate and schedule appointment, meetings and other functions, as well as send reminders
- Prepare or edit internal and external reports, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
- Interview and manage new employees, co-op students & volunteers
- Assist in preparation of office budgets and expenses
- Responsible for applications to open and close new businesses
- In charge of company’s marketing projects, including company social media and website updates
- Handle and prepare business planning applications for clients
- Handle all non-resident, part-year clients and their tax issues
- Write and maintain company policy and procedure
New and recent graduates are welcome to apply.
Indeed - 5 months ago