Accounting Firm Employee Reviews

Amazing
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 April 2017
Great place to work great boss great benefits and great culture. I would recommend this company to anyone it seems just like home and always has a welcoming atmosphere. I really which I could stay the only reason that I am leaving this company is because of a paid internship that I have gotten that is required by my school. I would suggest that you seek out employment here is you have the chance.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
nothing
Accounting and Finance
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, UK24 July 2013
It was a accounting firm where i started working as an Accounts assistant, co-workers were nice and helpful, this firm helped me understand corporate governance.
leant all full cycle procedure of accounting
Accountant Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 June 2012
 Performed bank reconciliations for numerous clients including manufacturing, restaurants and service companies.
• Prepared T1 and T2 tax forms for multiple clients including T4 slips and HST remittance forms.
• Helped set up an account receivables and payables system for clients in the manufacturing industry
• Performed numerous bookkeeping duties for clients including but not limited to creating journal entries, invoicing, preparing financial statements and Payroll remittance.
• Worked in a very fast paced and demanding environment requiring the knowledge of numerous software including Simply Accounting, Quickbooks, CanTax and Caseware.

Want to know more about Accounting Firm?

Ask a question