Accounting Department

Accounting Department Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun Place
Cash Clerk (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 26, 2014
A typical work day at work is fun. We count more 150-200,000$ per shift. Friendly atmosphere. Management is awesome. Co-workers are friendly -almost like family. Hardest part of this job is not have too much fun.
Good Freindly people
Senior Accountant (Former Employee), Markham, OnJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: good company to work for
Cons: not enough work
This was a new position at this employer, and it did not pan out as I would have liked. There was not much work in this position and I felt my talent was being wasted so when I found another position I left. People were very helpful and friendly.
can gain some office experience, not too much room for development
Payroll & Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 11, 2012
I gained some office experience, not too much room for development
Interesting and great place to work!!
Client Representative (Former Employee), Chrystal City, VirginiaJuly 23, 2014
Pros: the people, free lunches
This was one of the best places I ever worked. My co-workers were great, the management was wonderful and I truly enjoyed going to work. It was a very fast paced environment, and I learned a lot about patents and trademarks. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my co-workers!!!
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OFFICER (Former Employee), Metro Lipa Medical CenterJuly 22, 2014
I can say in my previous jobs, I really enjoyed of what I'am doing, the tasks and responsibilities that assigned to me was not that really pressured. I had a generous management because of the benefits that I received. The most enjoyable part of the job is, aside from that I have learned so much in my work, I gained a lot of friends in my previous company.
Payment Poster/Accounting
PATIENT ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Iowa City, IAJune 9, 2014
Post daily lockbox and check batches for hospital and physician payments from patients and insurance companies. Post weekly Recoupments from Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Post payments in Epic system. Help in other areas when needed.
exciting to meet new candidates
HR assistant (Former Employee), makatiMay 27, 2014
i consolidates the candidates applications. filings to there respective folders. i learned not to be shy when you are interviewed.
A friendly place to work.
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Makati CityMay 17, 2014
Many learning and people are very accommodating in teaching and sharing ideas.
Interesting place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Princeton, NJMay 1, 2014
I learned a lot of new skills and met a lot of interesting people.
Heavy work fast pace environment need to catch before the deadlines
Tax Preparer/Bookkeeper (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 15, 2014
• Prepared and assisted simple to complex tax return for individual
• Reviewed financial records such as income statements and any documentation stated
• Calculated form preparation fees according to the complexity and processing time
• Checked data input and verified on forms prepared by other to detect errors
• Recorded financial statements and reconciled – more... the financial accounts
• Recorded and processed an organization’s accounts receivables/payables – less
Tax Preparer/Bookkeeper
Tax Preparer/Bookkeeper (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 14, 2014
• Prepared and assisted simple to complex tax return for individual
• Checked data input and verified on forms prepared by other to detect errors
• Record financial statements and reconciled – more... the financial accounts
• Recording and processing an organization’s accounts receivables/payables – less
Summary
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee), Valencia, CAApril 2, 2014
I have an experience as well as better knowledge for accounting as I have worked in this field about 20 years now. In addition, I have had handled daily journal entries, checking, reviewing, and correcting entries related to each account, collections, data entering, logistics. I believe that my qualification, experience, and skills match requirements – more... for accounting. I am interested in the working for a company in their accounting department and the ability to grow with in. – less
stressful / hostile work environment
Billing Specialist & Assistant Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Whitesboro, TXFebruary 18, 2014
owner is very biased and discriminatory
only hires people that will 'fit'
productive and fun place
Accountant Assistant (Former Employee), CotonouJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: usage of accounting software anael
Cons: no cons
it was a full time intership. i enjoted workind there because people are friendly and are willing to help you anytime you need help or you dont understand some instruction
Real work for interns
Student Assistant (Former Employee), Coral Gables, FLJanuary 22, 2014
When I first started interning with them, I thought I would be working on the basic administrative duties. They surprised me by sending me off with an audit team to a client's site on my second day of work, which was very good experience for an intern like me.
About present job
Manager (Former Employee), Fair Lawn, NJJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: money wise
Work 5 days in a week
I learnt a lot
Management (do what they can)
Co-workers are great
I did not have ant hard part of the job
Most enjoyable part is I can accomplish with all my goals at the company
Hit the floor running from day one!
A/P -A/R -Cash Receipts Clerk (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: great location- free soda- great benifits and extra days off with pay at the end of the year!
Cons: 30 min lunch break- no training material in the accounting department.
NBCC is a great place to work and growing rapidly, however the Accounting Department is high volume- fasted paced and way understaffed.

The Accounting Manager take numerous days off during the week creating stagnate work flow to the A/R and A/P clerks who are suppose to get managers approvals before work leaves the area.

When management is out, it – more... can create an unproductive day and/or stressful week.

There is only one rep to do all the A/R and one rep to do all the A/P invoices. Three reps to code and process all the cash receipts, which stays behind because they also have to answer all the accounting calls for the whole company.

This job is doable and I enjoy staying busy, they just need to increase staff in each of the Accounting areas. – less
Good team work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJanuary 5, 2014
Everyone in this company worked as a team, helping each other out and answering questions without hesitation. Serious group, but also had lighter moments. Good Christmas parties and we always celebrated the employees birthdays. Busy job with lots of responsibilities. Just sorry the company closed.
Deadline driven environment with a lot of independent research
Head of undergraduate research (Current Employee), Bryant UniversityDecember 28, 2013
- work 20 hours/week managing/conducting research

- learned the factors that go into higher success rates in passing CPA exam (review courses, faculty, type of university, etc.)

- co-workers were Bryant University accounting department head, two accounting professors, one grad student and myself

- hardest part of my job was balancing work/school

- – more... most enjoyable part of my job was knowing my research could be used to establish new accounting curriculum used by schools all across the country – less
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Gaza, PalestineDecember 13, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job, that I stay connected with academic life especially my pervious professors

1 2 3