Jr. Financial Analyst
Our Media Client has an immediate need to hire a dynamic Jr. Financial Analyst!
If you thrive in a fast paced, upbeat environment please read on!
-Supporting the Senior Financial Analyst with the following duties:
-Preparation of program rights forecasts for amortization and payments.
-Reviewing & tracking of monthly departmental with programmers.
-Updating subscriber numbers
-Assist in the preparation of annual industry returns.
-Monthly program rights contract review
-Other responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- University or College degree
- Previous broadcast/program rights experience an asset.
- Excellent database/system skills.
- Advanced Excel skills (ie. Pivot Tables/Vlookup)
- Deadline oriented, strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
Please forward your resume to email listed in this ad for immediate response.