Jr. Financial Analyst
Our Media Client has an immediate need to hire a dynamic Jr. Financial Analyst!
If you thrive in a fast paced, upbeat environment please read on!
-Supporting the Senior Financial Analyst with the following duties:
-Preparation of program rights forecasts for amortization and payments.
-Reviewing & tracking of monthly departmental with programmers.
-Updating subscriber numbers
-Assist in the preparation of annual industry returns.
-Monthly program rights contract review
-Other responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- University or College degree
- Previous broadcast/program rights experience an asset.
- Excellent database/system skills.
- Advanced Excel skills (ie. Pivot Tables/Vlookup)
- Deadline oriented, strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
Please forward your resume to email listed in this ad for immediate response.
Accounting Advantage aims to exclusively deliver solutions targeted to the Accounting and Finance industries. Our specialized focus on...