This role is to start immediately, 6 month contract to full time.
The Fund Accountant should be capable of preparing financial reports, in an international and dynamic environment, for our clients who consist of investment managers and institutional investors within those Hedge Funds.
- Preparing periodical financial reporting for the Hedge Funds, including the determination of “NAV”
- Maintaining contact with Investment Managers, Investors, Banks and Brokers
- Monitoring of irregularities and developments through ad-hoc reports
- Controlling payment transactions
- Liaising with international clients and other client offices worldwide, to ensure that clients needs are met
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, economics
- Attention to detail
- A team player, able to cope with individual responsibilities
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Word
- Excellent proficiency in English, verbal and written
Please forward your resume for an immediate response.
Indeed - 21 months ago
Accounting Advantage aims to exclusively deliver solutions targeted to the Accounting and Finance industries. Our specialized focus on...