- Minimum of 5 years experience in an AR Management capacity managing a team of 12-20 direct and indirect reports.
- Encourage, motivate and provide direction, support and guidance to all team members.
· Ensure that company policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
· Responsible for selecting and interviewing potential new team members.
· Manage accounts receivable through the Collectors and AR Administrative teams.
· Responsible to meet on a monthly basis to ensure Collectors maintain predetermined set target for over 90-day percentages.
· Oversee the Central Billing department ensuring timely turnaround of billings and disbursements to our franchisees.
- Will be responsible for a team of 5 and indirectly 15
· Prepare reports and analytics as required.
· Liaise with 3rd party collection agency
· Review, develop and implement AR policies and procedures for employees which will improve efficiency within the department.
· Interact professionally and effectively with leadership teams within the company to improve the overall management of Accounts Receivable.
· Special projects as assigned by the Controller