- JUNIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER -
Our client is highly successful US based enterprise, a leader in the development and integration of cutting edge Intelligent Transportation Systems. Having diversified worldwide operations, their Montreal division is growing at an explosive pace. Their new leadership requires professionals who are ready to take the next step in their career growth. As such, we are currently seeking a Jr. Systems Engineer.
The candidate must be a highly motivated and dedicated professional who demonstrates a strong commitment to excellence, and understands the vital importance of being part of a growing team.
You will successfully oversee and support all stages of project implementation from launch to completion. As such, you will provide a single point of contact to the client for all technical matters; be responsible for project documentation, including development of specific installation and functional test procedures; and support the project engineering team with various third party systems for all projects in scope.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or equivalent experience;
- 0-2 years hands-on experience in a similar System Engineering position related to a software application implementation, telecom or IT rollout;
- Client facing experience in a consulting relationship;
- Vehicular electronics fundamentals is an asset;
- Familiar with telecom, WiFi and cellular protocols and systems (GPS, GPRS, WiFi);
- Familiar with Application Networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, SNMP);
- Understanding product lifecycle management, software development life cycle and product introduction;
- Understanding of Database concepts;
- Understanding of web service concepts (XML over HTTP);
- Capacity to manage priorities and deadlines;
- Capacity to work in a rapidly evolving environment;
- Passionate about cutting edge technology;
- Strong team player, analytical and dynamic;
- Able to easily communicate in English.