ACCO Brands Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
hard work for low pay and long hours. no room for avancwment or promotion
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJune 6, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: long hours
A typical 8 hour day in a manufacturing and warehouse that made and shipped office and school supplies. The plant was shut down in December 2013,and merged with Hillroy.
A great place to work
Bilingual CSR (Contract) (Former Employee), Mississauga ONMay 21, 2015
Pros: free product
Cons: Organizational changes - job loss
I really enjoyed working at Acco Brands that is why I went back when the call me after an absence of 8 months. It was a small customer service team of 8 co-workers that all got along really well, management was also terrific. I liked that the schedule was stable Monday-Friday 9-5.
uncomfortable environment - employees on contract never get hired
inside sales (Former Employee), bramptonMarch 22, 2015
overall a good company to work for as well as good salary but very little scope for advancement. at the time i was hired, there was this horrible and loud warehouse manager who was promoted into inside sales department. then I noticed a couple of high-school drop outs hired in the inside sales. our manager had no office mannerism, employees were harassed, mocked at and made fun of, especially if they were non white. I was afraid to complain to the human resources because i feared losing my job. Overall I felt it was somewhat of a racist environment only in the inside sales group. Eventhough the higher level management was extremely nice.