Acciona Employee Reviews

Postive Work Environment
Helpdesk Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC11 May 2015
Acciona is an amazing company to work for. You received hands on training, as well as further training, as your experience with Acciona grows. The support staff and management team are so supportive and approachable. I am looking forward to new adventures within the company.
Pros
Supporting Management Staff
Cons
Working in the lowest level of the building, no daylight or fresh air.
Stay away - Horrible staffing practices
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Victoria19 June 2015
If you are interested in a dead end job with a dead end employer, then work for acciona. Employees get treated like dirt and they hire employees who honestly need a paycheque, but are too desperate to quit and leave.Sad decline of healthcare.
One day on board
stewardess, waitress, and job asistent (Former Employee) –  on board9 February 2013
I enjoy have contact with the passsengers, be helpfull. resolve all type of problems,, with passengers. i have learnd be peacefull, helpfull, Speak different lenguages, There was no hardest part of jobs, becouse I relly love my job.
Pros
enjoy traveling, and now different persons all over the world
Cons
none.
Fast paced exciting place to work and advance my skills in the safety industry.
Site Safety Administrator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 August 2015
My typical day required me to be a resource to safety for safety related issues. I assisted with safety administrative duties, as well as participating in progress and city meetings. Providing customer service to all site, staff management, contractors, and subcontractors was one of the most enjoyable parts of my job, as I enjoy working with people, and more importantly as a team.

I organized and attended weekly on-site safety meetings with crews, and participated in training offered to enhance knowledge and experience. Reviewed daily Field Level Risk Assessments, and conducted site specific inspections,as well as completed required daily and weekly safety documents.

One of my major duties consisted of conducting work area walk through inspections and making necessary suggestions to the workforce. Ensuring workers followed company, and client procedures, and policies was sometimes a challenge, however, I enjoy challenges, and find that due to my exceptional communication/people skills, I excel in this area.
Working with my co-workers on this project was very enjoyable, as all were very down to earth, and hard workers, I would highly
recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Great people to work with, and lot's to learn!
Cons
Weather could be challenging, but I love challenges!