Acciona

Acciona Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
To work in a challenging environment where I can enhance my abilities and be worthy for the organization.
HSE Supervisor (Former Employee), Fujairah power houseJuly 15, 2014
Pros: food etc
Cons: 8 houers
 Verify Competence 3rd certification, scaffolding, crane operation etc, Equipment safety 3rd Party certificate & fit for purpose High risk activities required additional HSE Manager

 Supervise junior safety officer coverage and inspection program on weekly or monthly basis ensuring that only

 Inspected and Certified plants and Equipment's (i.e. – more... Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic tools and Equipments) are in use at site.

 Coordinate Gas test, confined space entry, respiratory equipment, working at height HSE support, conducting various type of internal training – less
Challenging & Friendly Work Place
Administration Supervisor (Current Employee), FujairahJune 18, 2014
I like being a part of the first project to be executed by Acciona in UAE . The management is good , it is never difficult to discuss what's in my mind with my line manger ( Project Director) as he is always listening and agreeing to any new idea that might be a plus for the project. The hardest part of my job is that I always need to make sure that – more... construction works never stop because of some kind of approval that counts on me. I enjoy being the focal point for the public relations and custom clearing related work. – less
Productive and supporting technical staff
Land Surveyor (Former Employee), TeruelMay 14, 2014
Very good software resources. Problems were resolved in walking way thanks to the high performance from the people working on the ground and the office.
Very unorganized
Check-In employee (Current Employee), Frankfurt Main, HEMay 10, 2014
Pros: nice co-workers, extra pay when working on holidays or weekends
Cons: travel expenses, no actual teaching involved, have to take care of yourself
A typical day at work would be like this:

You come to your work place and hardly anyone greets you. Since I am very new there, I would think that you would have some sort of supervisor behind you to help you out and show you the way. But that is not the case. You have to fight your day through and ask a lot of people many questions before you can even – more... start. Basically you have to do everything on your own and learn quickly.

What I have learned in these couple of weeks is, that you have to teach yourself and be a quick learner, otherwise you will go down in this place.

The management is usually in a fowl mood. If you ask them something they react annoyed. With every mistake you do, as little as it might be, you get a full blown bollocking. But they don't teach you better.

The co-workers I have worked with till now are very kind, fun to be around with and help you out in any way that they can. Since they are just as new as I am, they understand my situation and can relate.

The hardest part of the job is the actual check-in. You have to learn so many things at once in a short period of time, without anyone really showing you how it is done correctly. So the first time someone does show you, you have to be quick and remember that.

The one thing I enjoy the most is being with my co-workers, since they can relate and are open and honest with me. When we share the same job, it is also fun to get into work.
Also, as soon as I get the hang of it, it is, of course, a lot more enjoyable. – less
Productive Company
Technical and Production Office (Former Employee), A Coruña, LondonJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: working atmosphere
Cons: spanish crisis situation
Main duties on a day:
· Technical studies, Project elaboration, planes design.
· Responsible of the receipt material, and quality programme
· Developing, monitoring and control of the construction
· Technical support to the chief and management committee
· Design and optimization of construction processes, monitoring time,etc.

Learning everyday from – more... my cooworkers on a challenging and enthusiastic atmosphere. – less
Exciting job with large responsabilities.
Deputy Project Manager (Former Employee), Santander, CBJuly 11, 2013
Pros: company phone. free meals.
Acciona is a large multinational with over 40,000 employees all over the world. My experience is reduced to a small group of 20-30 workers.
Great enviroment
Architect's Assistant (Former Employee), san luis potosi, mexicoMay 30, 2013
Pros: good enviroment
you get to create drafts for architect, you get to assist them and also learn their system
A great company to work in wind sector
Offshore Projects Engineer (Current Employee), Madrid and PamplonaMay 28, 2013
Pros: great interpersonal relation between employers and good team working.
Cons: lack of management
ACCIONA has taken on the mission of demonstrating the technical and economic viability of a new sustainable energy model and it focuses its activities on wind power, in which it is the largest developer and constructor of wind parks in the world, and second largest owner worldwide. ACCIONA is currently carrying out R&D to produce hydrogen from wind, – more... to manufacture more efficient wind turbines onshore and offshore, designing and working on the installation of novel floating turbine and floating wind resource met masts and developing new innovative offshore structures. It has a workforce of over 2,200 people. ACCIONA Energy is the energy division of ACCIONA.

Acciona Energy brings to me co-ordination the work within the Offshore R&D team and with other engineering departments, external consultancy or partners’ collaboration such as universities or subcontractors on engineering issues. Prepare project resource planning with Project Manager, process reports and project status reports to R&D Director (internal assessment) or Public Administration (external assessment). Engineering Budget assessment, technical project proposals preparation to R&D Project Calls, project meetings organization such as annual General Assembly, etc. – less
Sub-par management along with high demands
Former Employee (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: benefits okay
Cons: good luck getting any time for a vacation
I worked for this company in their Chicago office. My management was sub-par at best and demanded a lot from the employees. The pay was okay and the benefits were fine but because management is more focused on making money for the company as opposed to understanding what their employees actually do, much is lost in translation. This money-focused attitude – more... also makes it hard for management to understand the limits of their own employees and therefore expects them to perform miracles in a short amount of time.

I had wished to work in the wind industry because I believe in being dependent from oil but this company will steal your soul and run your beliefs dry for their own benefit. Think twice before accepting a position-unless its in the Spanish office, it appears they love working for the company (as evident by the previous five star reviews). – less

March 27, 2013

5 years seen Spain great influx and US massive startup, then the US management blowing assets and wasted peoples talent. Low appreciation given to hidden pool that make things happen. Spain corporate appreciates their work force and supply base. Benefits so-so.

Productive and good working environment
Laboratory Analyst (Former Employee), Bilbao, SpainJanuary 17, 2013
What I most enjoyed from this job is that I got to develop my skills and had a very practical experience where I had no supervision and had to manage my time and tasks to do.
Executive Assistant to the CIO
PA to the Corporate IT Director (Current Employee), Madrid, SpainOctober 8, 2012
Pros: team working, feel useful
Cons: getting up early in the mornings!
Day by day, I deal with all travel and agenda arrangements, conference calls, International meetings, events.
I love my job, and can not find the hardest part, as I feel happy with what I do.
The most enjoyable part of the job would be working for a team, feeling useful.
Good company to work
O&M Manager (Current Employee), Valencia, VCSeptember 14, 2012
Pros: flexibility
Cons: i´m lossing my technical skills
I have not a typical day i don´t know how is going to happened, it is pretty dynamic.

Usually the thing that i can learn are relative to how negotiate and treat subcontracts

In my opinion , i have too management , i would like concentrate a little bit in my technicals skills.

I have good partners , very professional and experienced worked, i´m lucky – more... for that.

The best part of my job i like the flexibility. – less
All office work
Electrical Systems Operator (Former Employee), chicago, ilAugust 2, 2012
Pros: pay
Cons: zero physical movement
I monitored wind turbine parks remotely; I only worked out of and office and found the job to be un rewarding.
Challenging withe diversity
Safety Advisor (Former Employee), GunningNovember 21, 2011
Continuity of work work was my main concern. The work was interesting and required continual attention.
buen ambiente en general
Gruista en Ciudad Ros Casares (Former Employee), ANAugust 29, 2014
Pros: contrato regimen general
Cons: autonomo no
Carga y descarga de camiones uso carretilla elevadora puente grua
y grua torre y otros
Siempre aprendi algo nuevo como colocar las cosas mejor en su sitio
que no callera nigun palet al suelo .y ser mas rapido para hacer mas tareas
Siempre en buena conexion con gerencia pues eran los que te contrataron para desarollar la faena .
La parte mas dificil – more... fue trabajar a la intenperie lloviendo y sin poder
parar
El compañerismo me llevava bien con todos mis compañeros y la empresa me dio un trofeo ami y a tres encargados pero en la empresa eramos mas de cien – less
Empresa Multinacional, desagradável de trabalhar
Estagiária Engenheira Ambiental e Sanitaria (Former Employee), Vassouras, RJAugust 24, 2014
Pros: recebia refeição em vale
Cons: fornecia vale compras
Multinacional voltada a construção civil onde foram me passadas informações importantes quanto a engenharia ambiental,mas poucas em vista da quantidade de trabalho que a empresa tinha; pedi desligamento quando fui colocada em muitas outras funções que não eram respectivas a meu estágio (Tapa Buraco). Lugar onde estagiei as pessoas não tinham profissionalismo, – more... vontade de trabalhar, e não era o que eu buscava para uma carreira. Busco um lugar onde eu possa aprender e crescer profissionalmente, oque era inviável ja que a empresa só poe em cargos importante Espanhois. – less
BUENA
Trabajos de mediciones, precios contradictorios (Former Employee), LUCENAAugust 11, 2014
ADQUISICION DE CONOCIMIENTOS A PIE DE OBRA, PREPARACIÓN DE REFORMADO DE OBRA,LIBERTAD LABORAL SEGUN MIS NECESIDADES DURANTE LA SEMANA
Buen Ambiente de trabajo
----- (Former Employee), La Unión, MCJuly 20, 2014
Gran ambiente de trabajo, necesaria cierta dedicación propia.
Empresa en la que he trabajando muy satisfactoriamente hasta el cambio en la Dirección
Jefe de obra y Gerent de obras (Former Employee), Varias, TMJuly 7, 2014
Pros: la dirección te apoyaba
Cons: se trabaja en la actualidad con mucha incertidumbre
Los equipos con los que he trabajado extraordinarios.
Quedan muy pocos.
Bueno
JEFE DE OFICINA TECNICA (Current Employee), España /extranjeroJuly 7, 2014
El trabajo supongo que es el mismo que en cualquier empresa del sector, dedicación y esfuerzo.

1 2 3 4 5