Acciona is currently accepting resumes for an opportunity to work in the Sidney area. We are seeking individuals who have top quality and professional cleaning/janitorial experience. We are also seeking individuals with experience as a floor specialist. A security clearance will be required.
- Light duty office building type cleaning such as dusting, recycling, cleaning lunch rooms and bathrooms.
- Cleans and maintains areas such as floors, stairways and carpets by performing tasks including sweeping, vacuuming, shampooing, dry-wet mopping, auto-scrubbing and floor refinishing (such as burnishing).
- Attend in-service, meetings, and educational/training programs such as Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS).
- Maintains related equipment by cleaning, lubricating and replacing items such as filters, vacuum bags and belts. Reports any noticeable maintenance problems or safety hazards to the Lead Hand or Housekeeping Supervisor
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to operate related cleaning equipment.
- Ability to attend work on a regular on going consistent basis.
- Ability to understand and comprehend all policies and procedures as they relate to the work being performed.
- Ability to follow all health & safety policies & procedures as they related to housekeeping practices.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to maintain good working relationship with peers.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Grade 12 or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Physical ability to perform duties of the position.
We thank all candidates interested in this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 23 months ago