Position Title: Field Sales Representative
Job Purpose: The candidate will represent one of North Americas old and most respected after-sale solutions companies. Our client is looking at recruiting a Field Sales Representative to offer Solutions' programs which will increase profitability, reduce risk, and improve customer retention for manufacturers, retailers, financial institutions and service providers. Their products include: Extended Warranty Programs, Automotive Specialty Insurance and Service Programs including, outsourced Warranty Management Services.
As Field Sales Representative for Western Canada, your success will be measured on your ability to:
- Acquire new clients on an on-going basis
- Conduct quarterly meetings with clients to ensure their programs are implemented and promoted effectively
- Develop and coordinate marketing initiatives for clients through regular communication with management and the companies executive team
- Provide continuous sales and operational training programs to help their clients achieve their objectives
- Identify additional opportunities with clients, new or existing, providing the company's products and services
- Troubleshoot performance issues on a regular basis to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction for their clients.
- Anticipate, analyze and communicate sales trend to store management for existing clients
- Maintain a solid understanding of competitive products and promotional offers
Culture is key. Our client is looking for people who will love the people they work with (both clients and fellow team members) and will do whatever it takes to make the customers happy.
- Must be able to identify client needs, develop the appropriate solutions and present these solutions effectively
- Must be passionate about building relationships
- Must demonstrate passion for educating and supporting clients
- Must be willing to take total ownership of issues (from beginning to end) to ensure the clients and customers are happy
- Must have strong presentation skills
- Must be a self-starter
- Must have a sense of humor
- Must be able to work independently and with others to achieve overall goals
Location: Vancouver, BC
Salary: Base $40,000 $60,000 + bonus and commission expected: $85,000 - $110,000
Industry: Consumer goods - Extended Warranties
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 5+ Years
Education Level: Minimum College Diploma
Access2Sales Inc. is a dynamic North American sales services provider with a true sense of urgency. We dedicate representatives and deploy...