Comp: USD 120,000-130,000 + Bonus + Relocation
This position is based in Bermuda, with full relocation package (including work visa) available
Global billion dollar assurance, tax and advisory conglomerate seeks bachelors degree (CPA, JD or LLM required), 5+ years prior Tax experience with a Big 4 Accounting Firm or law firm specializing in U.S. tax issues of partnerships and corporations. This position is based offshore in Bermuda and will consult with hedge funds, private equity funds and insurance firms delivering tax strategy, planning and business advisory services; conduct US tax research, review US tax returns for insurance and investment firms and have the opportunity to get involved with marketing tax services to potential clients.
This is an opportunity to work in one of our most dynamic and interesting offshore locations, and learn the environment in which our clients do business; with a balance of work and lifestyle few places in the world can match!
· Bachelors Degree in accounting, taxation or a Law Degree.
· CPA (U.S.), JD, LL.M a must, or admission to practice law in a U.S. jurisdiction.
· 5+ years U.S taxation experience with an International Accounting Firm, International Law firm or similar experience specializing in U.S. tax issues of partnerships and corporations.
· At least 3+ years tax experience working with Hedge Funds, Private Equity funds and other investment partnerships.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
· Ability supervise, coach, mentor more junior team members.
· Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, ATX and GoSystem.
*Package includes Full Relocation (with work visa) + excellent benefits; including significant income tax allowances, corporate club membership, health insurance, pension and fantastic vacation allowance Bermuda is a beautiful island with a thriving ex-pat community and friendly locals - Enjoy the benefits of sailing, golf, and other lifestyle club memberships.
*For immediate consideration send Word.doc resume with brief cover note