Access Research Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
telemarketer (Former Employee), 180 bloor street westJune 18, 2015
Pros: picking your own hours.
Cons: workplace was really far
At work you would come in, talk to the supervisor to sign in and go to your cubical. You would get a review of your progress of the day every 2 and a half hours. The job consists of completing surveys over the phone for company's such as telus. Hardest part of the job would have to be the travel to work. The best part was being able to pick your own hours to work. Co- workers and management were very nice and kind.
Productive and laid back workplace
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 9, 2015
This job consisted of constantly being on the phone with customers and trying to complete surveys. It was low on stress level and typically an easy job.
flexible hours
surveyor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 4, 2015
The staff is very nice and enjoyable to work with. Hours are very flexible. You get to make your own schedule. Location is very convenient, near the subway stations.
Its Okay. A good beginner job.
Phone Interviewer (Current Employee), Toronto, OnMay 19, 2015
Pros: Good money, easy money, flexible hours, perfect for college students.
Cons: Boring, same task, talking, no interaction.
This job is pretty seasonal, you will be lucky to get hours that are apart from their high season. They are also really picky and stringent on punctuality. A minute late and you will be handed an infraction which could be bounds for termination. They also have no stability when it comes to actually cancelling a shift. Once I was already at the destination and received an email for cancellation. The job is also very lonely, its mostly you in a cubicle making phone calls. Its very redundant and tedious task but its good and easy money. Also the hours are very flexible! Probably the best part, logging in and scheduling your own work for the week. A typical day at work is signing in, finding the project you're working on and just making repeated phone calls and trying to earn your daily completes.
Friendly work environment
Customer service representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 3, 2015
Pros: Flexible shifts
Access Research is a fun working place where the co-workers are always friendly and helpful. I gained communication skill and customer service skill from this workplace.
Good Place but Only as Backup
Researcher (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 27, 2015
Don't depend on this job a lot. Its elect to work, so you can make your own timetable which is good. However, shifts are canceled a lot. The job environment is a very independent work place. Nevertheless, the job is fairly easy.
very boring and managers are annoying
Marketing Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 23, 2015
just like any other call centre job its quite boring you just perform telephone research surveys for the company the people you call never want to.
flexilable schedule and worked at your own pace
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto,OntarioFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: free lunch on wednesday and free coffee/tea everyday
On a typical day I get the work I need to work on my desk, make phone calls and updated files. Then on I call back clients and carry out surveys for the Company. This being a customer service oriented company co-workers were friendly and easy to with in team work projects.
Access Research was not for me
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 14, 2015
Access Research is a call centre that specializes in telephone surveys. Certain duties would be to make outgoing phone calls to people depending on their involvement in different companies. The hardest part of this job was sitting at a desk for continuous hours and staring at a screen. I am a very outgoing person and I would rather interact with people face to face.
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee), Toronto ONOctober 30, 2014
Pros: flexible working hours
Cons: overwhelming
I worked within a team environment maintaining and excelling in company expectations. I had to convince people to buy store products with great enthusiasm and I received appreciable comments.I encouraged others to complete tasks and to perform tasks at company’s desired expectations.
just keep doing research
Trilingual Phone Interviewer (Part-Time) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 13, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: boring
it's a very boring job and always receive negative response from interviewees.
Easy and flexible work place
Former employee (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: strong communication skills
Cons: frequent shift cancellations
A typical day at work would be, You come in, check in your ID, go straight to your computer to start making calls when it is time to do so.
You take your break when you want, just need to inform the front desk.
Don't get paid for breaks.
This job is great for young students and busy people because of the select your own schedule option.
productive
Bilingual Telephone Interviewer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 11, 2014
Pros: good for communication skills!
Cons: not payed during breaks
Very nice workplace,
You come in, check in your ID,
And go straight to your computer to start making calls when it is time to do so.
You take your break when you want (but you just have to let the front desk know)
You're not payed for your breaks
It can be very stressful because you may get many rejections and unhappy respondents. And that was the hardest part. But after working there for over 2 years, I learned a lot and improved a lot in terms of guiding respondents that don't wish to participate in survey to end up participating....
the most enjoyable part of the job was completing the calls.
Not fun
Market Researcher / Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 22, 2014
Pros: choose your own hours
Cons: boring
boring work, managers are not supportive. I just got a job there because I was in high school and needed some cash of my own.
Convenient job, easy money
Part-time Market Research Interviewer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 8, 2014
A typical day at work would start by logging in to the assigned project on the board and informing the Monitor if I haven’t worked on it before (I mainly work on Telus as a bilingual interviewer). Everyday I learn to be patient because not all customers answer the phone nicely, I also learn to act neutral and professional. I manage to take constructive criticism from my monitors on how to handle phone calls or the survey itself. As for my co-workers, we are not allowed to talk or use our phones so it is hard to communicate with others besides the supervisor or a monitor. The hardest part of the job would be to take up challenging surveys that require more effort to keep the customer interested in the survey.The most enjoyable part of the job would be that I get to schedule my shifts!
Productive and engaging workplace
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 4, 2014
Pros: freedom to choose your shifts
Cons: unrealiable shifts/ cancellations
productive and fun workplace, I enjoyed the flexibility provided by the job. I was able to balance school and work perfectly while working at access.
Boring, strict workplace
Call Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 7, 2014
Cons: short hours, boring
I was attending school while I was working here. The hours weren't flexible because you would have to log into your account and choose the hours they have available. The most hours you will work was 4. The supervisors weren't friendly, they were strict when the workplace wasn't no high top company. The most enjoyable part of my job was my lunch break because I had a break from the phone and I knew I was almost done my shift. After working there I noticed I rather work in a fast pace environment, where I am able to talk to people face to face, enjoy my shift and be willing to come to work everyday.
A fun place to work
Telephone Interviewer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 25, 2014
Pros: elect to work
Cons: frequent shift cancellations
It is a fun place to work. I provided me an opportunity to develop my communication skills.
productive and fun
Tele Interviewer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 18, 2014
Pros: got to communicate with lots of people
Cons: long hours
Loved how i got to interact with people throughout the day. It was fun and can be miserable at times.
Productive and friendly enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 13, 2014
A typical day at work would include singing in on time, get to you work section, settle down and get to work as soon as possible. A typical day at work included conducting research, and data entry. I learned a lot about data entry, how to proper insert data, and how to properly conduct a research. I had the best management staff, they were welcoming, efficient, friendly, enthusiastic, and very caring. My co-workers were always very friendly and open minded. The hardest part of the job was when I got customers who were not very polite, even when you tried to calm them down and explain to them what was going on and they refuse to co-operate. The most enjoyable part of the job was conducting research, I personally did not think much of it before, but when I got my hands on it it was very interesting and getting people engaged to it was enjoyable.