1. The Hiring Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that the call centre is at the interviewer capacity requested by the Senior Supervisor or the Call Centre Manager for both the day time shift and the evening shift.
2. The Hiring Coordinator will be in charge of monitoring and coordinating Interviewer hiring. This will include monitoring and updating all job postings as well as maintaining the English and French Interviewer workforce.
3. The Hiring Coordinator will be required to work a minimum of three shifts per week for a minimum of 21 hours of work.
4. The Hiring Coordinator will also be responsible for working with the Training Coordinator in order to organize the on-site training sessions.
5. The Hiring Coordinator will be responsible for tracking the workforce flow. This will involve monitoring the flow of applicants from various job postings, as well as ‘employee attrition’ (re: the rate of employees hired versus those who leave or are terminated).
Indeed - 14 months ago