Access Communications

Access Communications Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Rent cable and phone and internet services
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Battleford, SKJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: we had our entire cable and internet service for free
Cons: when we had to move back to saskatoon, i had to leave the job
This job was wonderful. I learned so much about the cable and internet business. I learned how to hook up an internet box over my computer in the office. I also learned how to fix minor problems over the computer as well The co workers I had were absolutely phenomenal..The hardest part of the job for me was to learn something entirely new but once I had conquered it, it soon became the most enjoyable part of the job.
Access
cable installer (Current Employee), Regina, SKDecember 23, 2013
I found working for Access Communications has advance my experience in the cable industry. Access is a enjoyable place to work at.
Enjoyable and Educational
Manager- Internal Corporate Network (Current Employee), Regina, SKDecember 1, 2012
Pros: people, benefits, learning, managing
Cons: politics
Managing day to day operations of Internal Network, working on projects to move the organization forward with technology. Coming up with Projects that help all the different departments and implementing them.
I've learned how to Manage successfully and to negotiate with others to get things done. I've been able to expand on my knowledge and apply that everything.
Working with the people was always enjoyable though we didn't always see eye-to-eye.
The hardest part of the job is making sure that everything is running at its best to be sure that no one is calling us about problems. It's also the best part of my job because I can bring in new technology to help the IS team.