Access Communications

Access Communications Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Access
cable installer (Current Employee), Regina, SKDecember 23, 2013
I found working for Access Communications has advance my experience in the cable industry. Access is a enjoyable place to work at.
Enjoyable and Educational
Manager- Internal Corporate Network (Current Employee), Regina, SKDecember 1, 2012
Pros: people, benefits, learning, managing
Cons: politics
Managing day to day operations of Internal Network, working on projects to move the organization forward with technology. Coming up with Projects that help all the different departments and implementing them.
I've learned how to Manage successfully and to negotiate with others to get things done. I've been able to expand on my knowledge and apply that – more... everything.
Working with the people was always enjoyable though we didn't always see eye-to-eye.
The hardest part of the job is making sure that everything is running at its best to be sure that no one is calling us about problems. It's also the best part of my job because I can bring in new technology to help the IS team. – less
Good place to learn.
Customer Care/Telephone Operator (Former Employee), kenyaDecember 11, 2014
Pros: free transportation.
Well organised company with adequate facilities. All employees are so hardworking and very motivational. The management have open channel of communication and very friendly. The hardest part is when it comes to deal with sturborn clients who are not satisfied or when our products fail after few days of purchase. Most enjoyable part is when the products – more... sale without complains. – less
Hardworking group with a positive company culture
Account Supervisor (Current Employee), New YorkDecember 23, 2013
Pros: strong culture, great people
As with any PR agency the work could get very stressful, but there's a strong culture that made even the most difficult times manageable. I learned a lot about project and event management, and was able to work with an incredibly diverse group of media.
Irresponsible People and Bad Environment
Business Office Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 8, 2013
Employees have been dropping like flies. The owner has a temper and is constantly getting angry at employees and customers. Toxic work environment.
Very fun place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), St. LouisJuly 14, 2012
Pros: 1 hour lunches
Cons: the business closed
This company has been out of business for quite some time, but it was a fun enviroment and we all were like family. The Pay was excellent but really no benefits.