Salary Range: $16-22/hr (commensurate with experience)
Our Client currently offering a unique opportunity for the right candidates to become part of their business through a temp-perm role.
In this challenging front line role you will be required to be the first point of contact for all of our service customers. You will need to utilize your customer service skills to gather information from customers, regarding their service requirements, and then relay that information to the required individuals on the service team. You will also be responsible for providing customers with updates as well as explaining what repairs will be required to their vehicles in a conscientious and professional manner.
Hours of work:
Monday – Thursday, 4:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
Friday, 3:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Total weekly hours: 44
Reporting to the Assistant Service Manager/Service Manager, this position is responsible for the following:
- Answers telephone, coordinates incoming inquiries, and schedules appointments.
- Schedules shop work as efficiently as possible in accordance with dealership policy.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with customer and suppliers.
- Obtains customer and vehicle data/information.
- Opens, processes, and closes daily repair orders.
- Indicates on repair order the exact repair instructions, making special note of the main reason(s) the customer brought the vehicle in.
- Notifies the dispatcher of incoming work.
- Ensures customer follow up calls are completed.
- Obtains customer’s signature on repair order, provides customer with a copy.
- Obtains customer’s method of payment.
- Communicates carefully and completely with the next shift advisor by an agreed-upon method (i.e. Email, notes, verbally) re: status of shop.
- Ensures an overall safe work environment for all personnel and works in compliance with OHSA standards.
- Some sales experience preferred.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- College diploma or University degree is preferred in a business discipline.
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
- Two years automotive or heavy truck or related industry experience preferred.
- Professional and friendly attitude with strong customer focus.
- Competency in the following areas would be an asset; customer service, administrative skills, time management, team building, proficiency with software and computers (Microsoft Office and ADP).
- Strong communication skills required.
- Highly motivated individual and ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
Please attach resume in Word format and reference job id #7422-Service Advisor in the subject line.
Access Career Solutions Inc. and Ford Executive are equal opportunity employers who welcomes resumes from all interested parties. We thank all candidates in advance for your interest; however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted.