Vice President, Retail Operations
Our Client is an expanding retail operation with locations across Canada. You will provide strategic leadership and coaching to a team of Regional Managers and branch locations across multiple Canadian provinces.
- Lead and direct regional functions, to achieve company financial goals, including sales, collections and general expense control
- Manage and execute the expansion strategy including optimizing functions such as location planning, people assignment and alignment, new branch openings, and the local direct to customer marketing plan for over 100+ stores.
- Assure management and execution of Operations Standards within the Division including adherence to operating protocols, underwriting criteria and general legal and legislative compliance
- Embrace and execute to the overall corporate strategic vision
- Ensure careful adherence and execution to retail operating standards across the branch network, to ensure a consistent look and experience across the organizations retail chain
- 5 years+ senior level management experience (V.P Level) in a multi location retail industry is a must
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Entrepreneurial in nature
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work within a highly diversified fast paced workforce
- Able to work independently (self motivated)
- Extreme self-starter with a passion for exceeding goals and objectives
Ford Executive is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes resumes from all interested parties. We thank all candidates in advance for your interest; however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 21 months ago
Access Career Solutions specializes in Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Executive Search, and Human Resource projects. Our...