Accentus, the leading provider of health record management services to major hospitals across Canada, has an immediate requirement for a Help Desk Analyst in its Ottawa office to assist with the management of IT incidents. The Help Desk Analyst will be responsible for receiving and logging requests in our incident tracking system as well as diagnosing and dispatching the incident to the appropriate support group if they can’t resolve it themselves.
- 1-2 years of experience in help desk or technical support role
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Written skills to prepare system service documentation
- Technical support experience with Microsoft Windows and Office
- Experience troubleshooting internet connectivity issues
- Experience with Cisco VPN software
- Experience working in a VMware environment
- Ability to work rotating shifts to cover service hours (8am to 8pm)
- Ability to cover on-call shifts (rotational)
This will be a full-time position, located at our head office in Ottawa. If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this position, please apply online or fax to (613) 739-1283.