Accentus Inc.-Acute Care Division, a leading provider of outsourced medical transcription services to hospitals across Canada, has ongoing requirements for experienced Canadian medical transcriptionists/editors to work as independent contractors from home.
Why you should consider Accentus Inc for your transcription career:
- Decide when you work so you can easily balance other commitments - greater work/life balance
- Work from any location in Canada
- Working from home means you have no commute and you save money on gas!
- Opportunities for career growth - All STAR team, editor and team leader positions are promoted from within
- We offer bonuses for quality and production (and referrals!) in addition to competitive per audio minute rates
- You determine your income! The more you work, the more you make.
- Minimum of 2 year of recent experience transcribing/editing clinic notes, consult letters, discharge summaries, emergency room and operative reports within an acute care environment, medical transcription company OR recent completion of an accredited medical transcription course with an average of 90% or better
- Experience transcribing/editing reports in one or more of the following specialties would an asset: Oncology, Cardiology
- Experience using eScription platform is considered a strong asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Medical Terminology and use of the English language (grammar, spelling, editing)
- Familiarity with ESL dictators is an asset
- Commitment to produce a minimum of 250 to 300 audio minutes per week (approximately 25-30 hours of effort per week)
- Excellent analytical, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good use of judgment
- Must be able to work independently and within a remote team environment
- Provide your own PC and high speed internet connection that meet minimum system requirements
If you are interested in joining a growing Canadian company and would like to work as part of the Accentus Acute Care team, please apply online at: https://production.accentus.ca/applicant.asp or submit your resume directly to Michelle Gibbon in HR, by clicking the Apply Now button on this posting.
Indeed - 13 months ago