Accentus Inc.-Acute Care Division, a leading provider of outsourced medical transcription services to hospitals across Canada, has ongoing requirements for experienced Canadian medical transcriptionists/editors to work as independent contractors from home.
Why you should consider Accentus Inc – Acute Care Division for your transcription career:
- Decide when you work (daytime/evenings/weekends) so you can easily balance other commitments
- Work from any location in Canada
- Opportunities for career growth - All STAR team, editor and team leader positions are promoted from within
- We offer bonuses for quality and production (and referrals!) in addition to competitive per audio minute rates
- Minimum of 1 year of recent experience transcribing/editing radiology reports including: CT, MRI, fluoroscopy, plain films, ultrasound, interventional angiograms and mammograms
- Familiarity with ESL dictators is an asset
- Commitment to produce a minimum of 250 to 300 audio minutes per week (approximately 25-30 hours of effort per week)
- Excellent knowledge of Medical Terminology and use of the English language (grammar, spelling, editing)
- Excellent analytical, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good use of judgment
- Must be able to work independently and within a remote team environment
- Provide your own PC and high speed internet connection that meet minimum system requirements
If you are interested in joining a growing Canadian company and would like to work as part of the Accentus Acute Care team, please apply online at: https://production.accentus.ca/applicant.asp and quote “RADIOLOGY” in your application.
Indeed - 15 months ago