Accenture

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place to Work
Senior Programmer (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaJanuary 16, 2015
It was amazing!

Management wasn't great, but each place has its pros and cons.
As Associate Manager (Operations - BPO) (Current Employee), BangaloreJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: learning
Management, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun FridayManagement, Fun Friday
Accenture is Great Place to Workout
SAP BW/HANA Consultant (Current Employee), Kuala Lumpur, M14January 16, 2015
Pros: good atmosphere
Cons: restricted growth
Accenture provide an platform to learn and gain expertise on new SAP Skill, I have worked for various client throughout my journey in Accenture.

I have worked in different location in India and Malaysia and presently working on SAP BW role for a petroleum client,
Had lot of fun working with Accenture
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 15, 2015
Excellent Organization.
Amazing work culture
If you get a good team , lots of parties
Ample opportunities for social / community development. Good work - life balance
Great infrastructure
I enjoy working in the company.
BO Developer/Team Lead (Current Employee), ColoradoJanuary 15, 2015
My role is a challenging one in the project. I have learned multiple things about SAP BO, Did lot of management work and worked with offshore team of a six at least 6. All my friends at work are nice people and i was very help full for them too. Tough part is working with a new born at home :). I love my job.
Good place for learning prospective.
SAP MM-WM-EWM (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: team gettogethers
Good working experience of 5 years of tenure with Accenture.
Accenture core values provides good platforms to learn new skills.
Working environment is very friendly and flexible.
A good work culture and well maintained work life balance.
India - Software Engineering Analyst (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHJanuary 15, 2015
Accenture is a company that takes care of its employees work space and personal space as well. Management is quite helpful. Learning is a great experience at Accenture.
Good Comapny to start coreer
Software Engineer Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore ,KarnatakaJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: good workenvironment
I have joined Accenture as fresher and found very a good opportunity to begin my career.
The team environment and support by higher management is very appreciable.
Apart from work there are many activities we have done in last couple of years Team outing, Games, Dinners etc.
Condusive workplace
Application Technical Architect (Current Employee), Singapore, S00January 14, 2015
Pros: long hours
Cons: co-worker are great to work with
Very condusive working culture where everyone works towards 1 goal. Co-workers are helpfull. Long working hours and very little work balance
tensive
Management Trainee (Former Employee), GuangzhouJanuary 14, 2015
Accenture is a good place for me to search out specific goal for my career,and its tensive working environment enable me to tackle more real problems.
Good
Finance Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: good working enviornment
Cons: long working hours
Good management supporting attitude from management, as well as from colleagues.
Best place to work for
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Mumbai,IndiaJanuary 14, 2015
I enjoyed working for Accenture. There were many more activities on every Friday which created social bonding among employees. Also employee security is of prime importance
A great company that strives its employee to their career progression
Project Management Outsourcing Analyst (Former Employee), Manila, PhilippinesJanuary 13, 2015
I was able to learn to become a Project Management Outsourcing Analyst, and was able to develop and mature into a good and productive professional.
A place full of opportunities to grow.
Project Manager (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 13, 2015
Project Manager effective in leading and directing software projects from inception to launch. More than 11 years of progressive management experience and repeated success in developing project initiatives, directing project plans and achieving revenue performance targets.
Good Place to Learn
Software Engineering Analyst (Former Employee), Chennai, INDIAJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: good healthcare, team outings, fun events.
Cons: sometimes too much of work load
I have learned a lot of skills like Automation Testing, Functional Testing, DBA. Worked on a lot of tools during my tenure. The management was excellent and very supportive all the time. The most enjoyable part of job was the conference calls with Client and the toughest part was doing extra time during project release.
Accenture is truly a great place to work
Manager (Former Employee), DenmarkJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: people - fantastic colleagues and work culture, interesting work with unlimited opportunities for development
I started my career in Accenture and after 11 years, can only speak positively about my experiences. No two colleagues have the same career path and working in a Global company that values diversity and leverages its global network was amazing. At any point where I was ready for a change, I simply had to find a door to knock on and there was support behind me to get it opened. I was able to work in multiple countries, with many exciting clients and even had the opportunity to move to an internal role where I could use my consulting skills to help improve employee engagement and retention.
HP QC ALM Adminstration and Upgradation
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 13, 2015
Roles and Responsibilities-As a Administrator& Key Rolls

• Responsible for administration of the Quality Center v 11.0, QTP, Rational Clear Quest
• Responsible for administrative maintenance including upgrade and patches of all testing tools deployed servers (CQ, QC, QTP).
• Responsible to troubleshoot the user support on QC issues.
• Responsible for leading the testing efforts on projects.
• Responsible for Maintenaning the licenses.
• Responsible for to integrate with HP & Rational products by Synchronization.

Key Rolls: Upgraded from HP QC v 9.2 to ALM v 11.0
• Ensure the availability, health and administration of the Quality Center application.
• Troubleshoot both user and application issues with Quality Center.
• Perform general user administration; modify work flow and other project customizations.
• Perform administrative maintenance of the servers where Quality Center is deployed and lead Quality Center upgrades and patches.
• Troubleshoot user issues with Quality Center.
• Troubleshoot application issues with Quality Center.
• Maintain up-to-date user lists.
• Update group permissions for users.
• Coordinate with QC Admins ticket work assignment.
Good work place. Management could be better.
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 13, 2015
Worked here for over 2 years. Really learnt a lot, the place is filled with talented people and a lot of experienced crowd. But i feel the management in the project I worked could have been better. There was lack of proper trainings. Other than that it is a good company to work for.
Good work place. Management could be better.
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 13, 2015
Very bad compensation
SAP CRM Consultant (Current Employee), Voorhees, NJJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Very bad compensation.

The HR will ake you accept wrong salaries and fraud you.

This has ruined my life in USA due to low salary.

Not able to sustain along with my family.

Expenses in USA are through the roof but salary is abyssmal.

I hope noone else gets caught here

About Accenture

For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers – Read more