Accenture Employee Reviews

Na
Software Engineer Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  winnipeg30 January 2016
Working as a consultant.
Interacting with the clients, gathering informations, solving their issues, configuring system, providing best solutions to suits their business etc.
Place to grow
SAP Manager Solution Delivery (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 September 2015
It is place of opportunities
Lot of in house traing opportunities
Great place to work and good place to work
Good working environment
Pros
some times to try to grow
SAP NetWeaver/Basis Consultant (Former Employee) –  Accenture30 June 2014
Great place to work, nice work life balance.
nice management
Good team members
Pros
GPTW
Cons
no encouragement on opportunities
Busy but high impact
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vernon, BC, Canada3 January 2016
Great place to work if you enjoy helping people and being in administration, people are all like minded and the skill set range is very extensive, never bored and while can be a bit stressful during high volume is challenging and exciting.
Best among the Best BPO Company in the Philippines and other Country
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Accenture Philippines22 June 2013
Being a Data Analyst is not easy. It's not a common work, you need to analyze the data, you need to understand every single details, customer request and most of all what's the content of the order before you process the order or do the work. Management in Accenture is really good, I can say it's really strong. Also in this job you will learned a lot of things like proper compose of email, back office support and many more.
Pros
Medical Health Card, Sick Leave with Pay, Absence Leave with pay, Meal Allowance.
Cons
Most likely working in Night Shift
Typical Day at Work
IT Operations Team Lead, Specialist - TEM (Current Employee) –  Philippines28 April 2014
I learned so many things at my current company, an employee for 7 years, including people management, client management, among others. Being grounded with the Core Values is really something I could be proud of for the management and my co-workers. This makes everything enjoyable to work on my current project. But of course, not all is easy, I also experience tough things including tight schedules, demanding clients, escalation. But at the end of the day, having a positive spirit would ease such issues, that's part of the operations anyway.
Dynamic and engaging workplace that promotes a culture of continous learning and growth opportunities
Analyst-Finance, (FMT - Finance Management Team) (Former Employee) –  Downtown Toronto or central Mississauga26 January 2015
Highly recommend to anyone interested in working for a world class organization that is an industry leader in the core areas of IT, outsourcing, and consulting within numerous industries and business sectors, on a global scale.
Pros
Excellent work life balance where employees are sincerely valued and appreciated on an ongoing basis
Cons
Wish my contract didn't expire
Good career model with good salary
Management Consultant - Strategy & Transformation (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, Ontario20 January 2013
Good career model with good salary, great co-workers, international work opportunities.
Challenging and Rewarding
Change Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver31 August 2015
If you are willing to put the work in and know the direction you would like to drive towards you are able to make a long a fulfilling career here.
Best Place to Be
Senior Assistant (Customer Service Representative) (Current Employee) –  Philippines Delivery Center30 July 2015
Employees are challenged to do our best everyday. Employee engagement is encouraged and feedback is sought through surveys and try to come up with solutions to our concerns. The benefits are great.
Challenging and interesting
Software Engineering Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Calgary27 September 2014
The day at Accenture is full of challenges and lot of learning.

Understanding the business and their painpoints and streamlining the same with SAP HCM/success factors is a always very interesting and gives a lot of learning too.

Also managing the team and leading them in the right direction is also a great thing. They need to be motivated with work.

Going custom way to meet the requirement.

Getting client appreciation is really enjoyable.
Pros
non monetory benefits, free lunch
Different experience working in Canada and enjoyed working with people from Sunlife
Onsite Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON2 May 2013
Learnt a great deal about business requirement analysis and how to translate those into technical design

It was also my first time to lead a team officially and had the opportunity to be fully accountable for a project from requirements analysis to implemenataion

It was a great experience presenting Technical designs to the client for sign-offs
Pros
Great Work culture, people ready to help around
Review
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto17 July 2012
- too much politics
- turnover rate is way too high
- low salary
Stressful envirmoent that demands to much of employees
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  burnaby20 April 2015
The company asks to much of employees and doesn't give enough. With no benefits but a pay percentage on your wage it is not enough. I am employed as casual but have over 40hr per week. They are not flexible, they do not consider individuals, you are one in many and its not a personal experiences
ok
Admin (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC, Canada17 May 2015
Only had one assignment with them so no comment if there is other assignments available. Time sheets were entered electronically which is sometimes good depending if there is no technical issues. Has training sessions online for you to complete. Did not realize how international this company was until I was accepted into the role. Staff are ok. There is monthly session review with the manager to assess your job performance but these are super easy to fill out. There are training sessions prior to your start of beginning your job but work happens and these are useful. Overall, ok, but once you leave this company, you are unable to return. Heard this has happened to a number of other temporary employees as well.
This was a 2-year project-specific temporary assignment.
Project Secretary (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 May 2015
I spent 2 years at Colt working as Project Administrator for a specific project. This was a temporary assignment. A typical day could include meeting organization and attendance, word processing, creation of dual filing system, distribution of both documents and drawings, maintaining document control in Cyberdocs, supervision of one assistant and ultimately archiving of entire project.

I found my co-workers to be extremely helpful and especially enjoyed my Project Manager who was very professional and assisted me at any time I needed. The hardest part of the job was the commute.
Pros
Working with an excellent Project Manager
Cons
Very long commute
everyday a learning experience
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC3 May 2014
good ,helpful, management (open door policy)and co -workers always there when needed
helping internal customers on a regular day very rewarding to me.
hardest part lack of communication when new ideas implemented in the work place
Pros
regonized with monarie points, when you have gone beyond call of duty
Cons
co-worker always sick on a regular basis and having to cover her work load
Utilites and Energy Executive
Executive North American Utilities (Current Employee) –  Toronto12 January 2014
Responsible for Canadian Resource Industry Sales & North American Utilities. I'm also a strategic Sales Leader that drives large business case driven, complex consulting and outsourcing deals.

I specialize in large complex business development of all aspects of the utilities, energy, oil, gas and the mining business. I'm helping companies across Canada and the US drive through the challenges they face in the next generation of their Operations while delivering business value outcomes.

Specializing in Working on Business Operations, Go-to market strategies, business case development, grid modernization, customer care, Utilities Subject Mater Expert, large scale business and technology Transformation agenda's. I've also spent a great deal of my career working in regulated market and providing leading industry best practise to companies abroad.

My working experience in enabling business case justification through process transformation and technology execution is a daily event within my client discussion..

Focus areas are in Market Segmentation, Program Oversight, Account leadership, Negotiations, Strategy Development, Customer Care Experience and Operation Strategy.

Executive development, ERP Development, Plant & Field Services Strategy development, asset management & grid services strategy development and execution, Telecommunication, Outsourcing Strategy and execution, IT transformation, Strategy, Supply Chain within Generation, Transmission and Distribution. In addition experience in all major Software and Hardware technologies, Inclusive and not limited to
  more... Sap and Oracle.  less
Good values, people care, great culture; review process leaves one wanting
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  On the road14 October 2012
Great culture. Wonderful people. However, the ability to really be 'outstanding' is hindered by the fact that our leadership only cares about deliverables. They don't care about value if it isn't paid for...

Review process isn't great. It's not bad, but if you're proven to be great, and rated as such, certain things should be expected.
Busy place, great co-workers
Mail Clerk/Utility Clerk (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill10 February 2015
Retrieve mail and open, sort distribute to co-workers.
I learned how to operate small mailroom
Management helpful and willing to listen to your concerns
Co-worker were the best part of the job
Tracing missing checks
Co-workers
Pros
Flexable with time off
Cons
No cons